Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Day 826 A Program of Separation

This morning, while picking up something in a store, I ran into a cousin of mine. As we greeted one another I suddenly found myself in a shadow world. It happens so fast, yet is recognizable! This is how sensitive are we Human BEINGS/BEINGNESSES! 
My cousin’s mother is the sibling of my father ( duh ). As my cousin spoke general pleasantries, their arms moved in a certain way. I found myself looking at my father, for a split second, or perhaps even shorter. After all, children who have already built some vocabulary and had some stability at a younger age, can ALREADY process information within a 200 millisecond  advantageous difference to those children absorbing/becoming their environment in a more chaotic environment ! Within the law of compounding effects, that 200 millisecond difference accumulates to being a great separation in terms of dealing with the information around us as adults.

Really slow down and let that sink/synch in.

Breath. Slow WAY down.

As well, I can see where the state one is in in the childhood years can become so automated, one would most likely not be able to pin-point it. This can be visible here, in this situation with my cousin. The outcome may be a general emotional response and then a whole conversation about those that are no longer here, perhaps becoming a momentary chat of reminiscence. This very state of being, so normalized that we cannot remember how we came to behave this way as we entertain ourselves in a shadow world of ideas, beliefs and opinions, defining us, as selling/celling our experiences as storied information.

I must ask myself, if I know the practiced sequences that are telling in the very way that relative moved their arms would I change the narrative? Each and every tension and “ pull” of experiences that are a consequence of beliefs determine that movement. That movement is like a novel. It tells a story. It is not the real living story of this earth. It is a state of practiced separation from creation, as this living physical reality. The tension reflects the degree of lack-of-real-presence in the very way the body moves. It has a quality of lacking a certain grace. The absence of which would not lead to conversations of reminiscing about the past, because the incredible ability of creation as those very arms, would reflect just that, creation. It would be more, I can imagine, like being in total awe of simply being an expression. That would require no reminiscing about the past. 

I could see where, were I have to remained within the personification of values/tensions/belief/opinions, how I would have played a dia-LOGUE of my family constructions of values, beliefs, opinions, where not all is “ bad” yet still, stilling, as a limited form of information that appears a comfort zone because it is known and socially accepted - and YET, ignorant of the physical realty where there is an increase in species extinction if one considered the greater stage of all things. 

I am caught in that SPELL as the personification, for a moment, and with a practice of cross reference within me, suddenly see what I have just used as a FOCUS within myself. I see, that shadow of values that is a “ mirage” like “ film” around my relative, as the information directing physical movement. It does visibly have an ever so slight movement around the form. One can sense it as one can sense a breeze.

I spoke of this out loud, this sudden sense of this body of information directing the movements of my cousin around their body. This triggered a desire to reminisce, evident in the desire to continue a conversation. Thankfully, we were interrupted as another acquaintance appeared on the scene. Yet, that split second moment- one that reminded me of that day when my son came home from school and all I could see was the “ music,” the “ math” of his teacher emanating from within him.  If I know and sense the shadow world, others must too. Some/many, cannot speak of it, most likely because it has become suppressed. lol, we spend a HUGE amount of our lives suppressing ourselves! Most likely, because we fear speaking up about what we see and soon it is buried in memory and we cannot remember - because we have practiced, as mastered, pushing things away. I mean, we are amazing machines, we become what we practice.  It is not supernatural, it is awesome! It is normal. It is the mis-use of this that builds the abnormal. It is not normal to suppress a natural ability to SEE what has been accepted and allowed and practiced in self and another. After all, what is self mastery, of anything? How does one master an instrument - THE SAME WAY! One practices the small, and then can expeditiously process the practiced information, to the extent one “ reads” this in a split second to then play that beautiful song with ease. What happens in a home where a child absorbs this very thing in parents? We become what is within our environments, as that is called opportunity. 

I was interacting with a potential client the other day, when I had to stop. They were no longer hearing anything I was saying. They were very very busy attempting to deconstruct and reconstruct within them-self’s/ lol - themselves ( their multiple personalities!). I could see they were not focused here. In a way, that “ veil’ is in the way and it is as though one can only reach the person through this veil of automated belief and a mis-use of self as life, suppressing self as life! We spend an incredible ability suppressing ourselves as life. This in itself means we have great capacity! And, it reveals what a “ right “ practice could do for anyone. Our words can indeed change our DNA. 

This was so visible. I was too astounded at seeing the same “ film” around them, which I believe is described in the Christian story of and as the “ Techno-Colored” dream coat! I stopped to slow down and breath. I could go no further, because it would not be heard. Here, it is to speak up of this, use stories, go back and walk everything that has been stated, to place a more stable scaffold - because this allows one to more effectively process what is being framed and lend a stability to hold this overall, to the extent it is remembered enough to cross-reference in moments to come. And, within this, to realize the extent of my own ignorance, as I can only speak from my own experience - an experience that is the same in all men, around me, yet of differing measure and color, and values. When it is said that humans are walking in a dream, we indeed are. This mastery of lack, evident in species extinction and pollution, indicates the degree to which we are no-longer in synch with creation as life, as the physical expression HERE. 

One aspect of this, is realizing emotional reactions. The degree and intensity of emotional response, most probably has a direct correlation to the distance from that innocence of the child that is more the real self as life!  - that state BEFORE a “ dream coat” as the shadow of values that include active self suppression automates. 

The very degree of intensification signifies the degree of difference from the self-as-life-expression. It is similar, and exposed in the Movie the Blade Runner.  The very “ humanoid” robots are discovered through being asked questions about their past. When the questions move beyond the program of their story, the information of their programmed story, the machine begins to become more and more agitated because it is attempting to find the information in its filing system to answer the questions. The robot begins to move into attack mode. In the “ reality” or “ frame “ of this movie, that increasing agitation is the sign of that human-looking object to in fact be a robot. Yet, in our society today, we have the same thing. Only it is in humans. It is that human that lacks the kind of inner structure, to NOT ONLY self realize, BUT ALSO, or simultaneously, READ what is moving and expressing in the fabric of the reality that is the means to express the lack or an awareness of what is here! 

I mean, can I read every single little movement that built the way the arms of my relative moved that I recognized as being the same music/math/expression/superimposed-fantastic-personality? Can I take apart that composition and see the essence of and as the real living “ life” as a starting point behind that wall of information that is a shadow indicating accepted practices and values? This, it self, a  HUGE DISTRACTION that when collectively allowed as humanity, leading to a mis-use of freely given resources causing massive species extinction AND dis-ease in mankind because ultimately, ease IS being in synch WITH earth as creation? 

I want to imagine that each human realizes this, and we begin to deconstruct this and SEE this in ourselves and others. We begin to FORGIVE this, with every breath, helping one another as we recognize our shadow world, and step outside of our bubbles- get out of an over-use of the imagination and LIVE. We most likely would be astounded and at the same time HAVE GREAT FUN in calling our “ measures” out by name, and realizing our unique potentials as life, and begin to manifest that expression to the extent when we are meeting someone, we see a expression that OPENS the incredible awesomeness of creation as life that is physical. It would mean the removal of anxiety. It would mean the removal of tension. It would mean we would live in GREAT JOY, seeing, respecting the very smallest of movement, like when we enjoy the most subtle of breezes! 

We can do this. The children who are coming, are us in another life. What would you have wanted for yourself, to become a frustrated anxious shadow self or never-have-lost that innocence where this life was so amazing it was something to be incredibly joyful about? Do you remember that? It is there under the storm. It cannot be destroyed because is it life in expression. It can remain very very tiny, as perhaps only ONE WORD. The resonant storm appears HUGE, and yet it is only a shadowy movement. What is real is the PHYSICAL. Have a look, what is constantly “ owned” behind paper-castle walls but freely given and natural resources? What is “ owned” and moved with constant ease while the media says they cannot get aid to those same “ remote” areas that have a constant flow of resource extraction? It is all a lie. The system, reflects what each and every human being has allowed. 

Should someone mince their words about this? No. To do so is to be afraid of seeing what has been allowed. It also, has the quality of being curious about how something has been allowed. I realize this, because I was so interested in the differences between cultures. I wanted to participate and be involved in the various cultures. That is being curious for the shadow world- and it is/comes at the expense of this earth, this reality. It is as enticing as any creation would be, even if it was the opposite of creation as that mathematical personification of ideas, beliefs and opinions. One must realize this state-of-separation in the self. 

This means, rebuilding each word. This means practicing this every day, a little bit. This means recognizing emotional reactions and triggers, that are unstable because memories are unstable- they have no real constancy because they are spinning within themselves attempting to remain despite their instability because they have no real standing. It means forgiving as deconstructing this “ personlity” that we absorb as children to survive because all the adults before us are caught in this seemingly invisible web that becomes invisible through a practice of suppression that is self-practice automating and is visible! 

I would say, recognizing this is similar to swimming in a body of water that has differing temperatures. Meaning, in one moment the water is slightly colder, and the next, as one swims, slightly warmer. The physical machine is an incredible sensor! The degree to which we have practiced self suppression is most likely to the degree of suppression we have practiced and most probably visible in the slightest of movements of one’s arm- for example. 

Watch the media, and realize the extent of the hype! Realize the extent to which things are repeated again and again and again, with hyper-polarization for values, creating friction between two parties! That is what is informing that movement of that arm, easily triggering more of the same. Some we recognize and then participate within, feeling a false good that is really just more self validation of self definitions for survival as this of which I speak in a system that is of this same thing, so visible in the slow destruction of earth’s resources being abused and “ owned.”

This “ energetic” storm is “ like” a wind. It is visible, it is sensed and used, yet the crime of it is suppressed as practiced, therefor it will take a consistent and concerted effort to deconstruct this false “ god” and come back down to earth, to birth self as life here. 

It must be realized, there is nothing fantastic about this, it is not something to fear. It is practical and visible. Who and what we are as life, in our physical states are the most exquisite of sensory machines. Any longing we have within is to realize the life within us is occupied by this shadow.As has been said for eons, one must come to realize the shadow itself. What is simple is how we work, what is complicated is a mis-use of how we work! Thus, any time one says something is complicated, it means they do not YET understand this.

I can use this to realize when I must slow down and investigate. If things are beginning to appear “ complicated” I am too much in my own shadow world, and or, must investigate reality. 

Thus, I can use my own accepted and allowed state-of-separation, to realize my own accepted and allowed romanticized stories and come back down to earth. This becomes my practice, and I discover myself here, and how this works, finding myself no longer reacting as limited information. I am able to be present here, and build presence, and uncover what is of awesomeness and creation in real expression here. 

It is all a math. And that is really cool. A mis-use of resources, as causing harm in any way, shape or form, is an abuse of life. Life as creation is physical. 

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself, as my beingness, as my innocence, for separating myself from who and what I really am as life, that same essence of and as me, as a word, that has accepted and allowed a limited value system to define who and what I am, as I accepted this in fear, to survive, as this was what existed for eons, and is what is mis-using the physical resources that composed this life in expression here.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself , as my beingness, as my innocence, to see realize and understand that the one thing that is demonized is the physical while, all the while, it is the one thing moved to be owned, by words on a piece of paper revealing what is life in itself as that actions.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand, as my beingness as my innocence, to realize the extent to which I de - man myself through believing nature and the physical is somehow “ bad.”

I forgive myself, as my beingness, as my innocence, for not seeing realizing and understanding how much being in a state of doom and gloom s a distraction from myself, and a belief that the physical is somehow a bad, when the physical is life in expression here.

I forgive myself as my beingness, as my innocence for not seeing, realizing and understanding how so many narratives assume the human as being bad, which they are as a state of separation from investigating what causes no harm, abusing freely given resources that are the very means of expression as life, which is physical here, and how the present economic system, that is configured to extract resources in ways that cause harm and disregard for nature, have a starting point that the human is evil, when the human is accepted and allowed programming of self interest, believing a shadow self, moving in slippery-fish ways and means a memory, is more than reality, when it is the opposite.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself as my beingness, as my innocence for not seeing, realizing and understanding, my ability to sense this, as the exquisite ability of life, as the physical to sense all things, and as the innate ability of and as this, to sense my own accepted and allowed survival suit of limited values, that are of hyper polarized value judgements- practiced again and again, reminding me, in every moment, of a mastery of lack, as limited values used to define me, to the extent I isolate myself from life here, as who and what I really am.

I forgive myself, as my beingness, as my innocence, for not allowing and accepting myself to self realize myself as life, within and as realizing the direct relationship of the degree of my state of separation in regards to the extent to which I speak, as express, as energy, inherent in my words, as blame and spite, righteousness and condemnation, that which I have practiced, making myself visible in regards to the degree to which I justify my separation from life, as the experience of blame, hiding the shame as the sham of me, as personality, as energy, from living all that respects all things, as movement that causes no harm, here. 

I commit myself, as my beingness as my innocence to slowing down and breathing to seeing realizing and understanding the extent to which I as life, have created a huge but tiny, projection of beliefs, opinions and ideas, of charged and polarized values, to define me, evident in every word I speak, and as a consequence in every movement I make, within this physical body, revealing myself to myself, where the extent to which I project criticism and blame, spite and righteousness, is the degree to which I have separated myself from being present here, equal and one to life that is the physical as creation here.

I commit myself to slowing down and realizing the shadow world of belief, is like a suit, swirling around as what has been allowed to inform myself as life, as the physical is an abuse of life, consuming the natural resources as the composition of earth as the physical here, where myself as life, expresses with the physical as my mind, beingness and physical self, here, all composed of the expression of life, that in reality moves in ways I would call of absolute purpose, realizing no harm and creating balance and expression as that which supports all life.


I commit myself, as my beingness, as my innocence, to see realize and understand that this shadow self cannot define who and what I am unless through acceptance, and that this in itself has been going on for eons compounding as practice, up to this point as earth, thus, it is to realize this and turn the tide to synch equal and one with and as creation as who and what I am here.


No comments:

Post a Comment