Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 378 Self Forgiveness of the unknown.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I cannot know something, that what is here cannot be seen, realized and understood, when it is clearly, physically obvious how plants grow and healthy animals are maintained, how the soils when fecund function and support life, where it is obvious that fracking is polluting the environment, and government officials are  past and/or present coworkers with huge corporate industries who have no regard for life on earth, for the environment, and thus to believe that I cannot know and thus cannot walk the necessary steps to create a world where all life is supported on earth is simply to not look here in common sense of this real, supportive physical world.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that all reactions within and as me as blame are not a solution, as they are an act of blame and not a corrective focused action that creates a change and thus becomes the change into and as life, here, as life would life unless self as life is rejected into and as ideas of one thing being more than another, when this flies in the face of reality, as there are many parts to an orchestra where some move slow, some are deep, some are rhythmic and come are melodic, and yet all the parts support the whole, thus to judge and force a one size fits all scenario on earth is to ignore the sound of life here, and is simply a means of  limitation as power and thus ignorance as what power over many as in developing a centralized regime in opposition to how earth, the physical world functions is in fact a disease in separation from life, here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand when and as I go into judgement that I am in effect going into blame and not standing as a solution within and as what allows life to exist absolutely here on this earth, where life on earth is being lived in dignity with the abundant resources that exist, where it is an idea of the disease of power centralizing power and creating a cognitive dissonance from the sound of life in support of a disease of separation from and as life, as the systems we have accepted and allowed on earth presently reveal with the focus on drones and war before the focus on what supports and takes care of the life that is here in ensuring all life is supported in dignity as the value is life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the idea of heaven is of lesser dimension, is an illusion that is the extent of separation man has accepted and allowed, and that a separate “ heaven” no longer exists and thus what exists in the minds of men as consciousness of the individual accepted and allowed separation from life here, this separation being blame and spite in fearior to life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not take the time to slow down and breath, to see, realize and understand what is here, as the forms of laws that are created to protect a centralized regime of power as what is known, as what is physically obvious, is that life on earth is not being supported, prevalent in the amount of animals abuse, ecological abuse, human abuse thus in all common sense the present system is not a governing body that supports life, it governs the disease of centralized power for a few, they themselves in a state of disease and in separation from life, as had they realized that life is the value, then such would have been their actions, so, it is the responsibility of the collective to realize that what is here can he known and understood and that it is only the cognitive dissonance as limited  values and warped reality that is proposed by the system, that in itself is not all bad, that must be realigned within a principle of what is best for all, of what respects this physical world as this world is what is real, of substance, that gives absolutely without judgement.
I commit myself to, when and as I feel a sense that I do not know, to stop and to breath and to investigate the actual real physical world, even in the face of beliefs that i have learned and accepted from parents and a media that is controlled by a centralized regime within a representative government where most of the Congressmen have incomes that far exceed the living standards of the people they represent, where our government officials even have a different health care package than what they give to those they represent, which is no longer a democracy and thus it is the responsibility of the people, the collective to stand and to vote in a system that supports the life on this earth and thus to stop supporting a disease with life as is the nature of power , as is a belief that one thing on earth is more than another,  this idea a separation from life which must be brought back to physical reality as what is real, the physical.
I commit myself to slowing myself down and breathing to see realize and understand the reactions I allow myself to exist as, to observe these reactions as being based on limited ideas, beliefs and opinions of one thing being more than another, as myself acting in protection and defense of myself being of limited values and this in separation from what is real, the physical, here, as thoughts as judgements accumulate and become emotional feeling bodies that are experienced the actual waste of thoughts as judgements, and thus it is the waste of self as life that is experienced as emotions and feelings, a gift when realized as the mechanism of separation and the outflow of judgement and self grandeur, to then forgive the thoughts, the emotions and feelings as that which separates self from life, here, to see realize and understand the energetic experiences within self are where self is in separation from here, from life, and to realize that the present system simply mirrors this behavior, thus to change earth it is to realize that there is as much waste of life within each human as there is waste of life without, and that this waste started within each of us as thoughts more one value being more than another, that  one thing is more than another, that as consciousness, as mind we judge and the separation of our judgement accumulates into emotional energetic experiences, the fire that consumes the flesh, where the ultimate separation is death instead of equality and oneness with this actual physical world.
I commit myself to breathing to slowing down and no longer allowing the thoughts in and as my mind, taught for generations to be what directs me here, when and as a thought exists I stop and I breath, and I forgive the thought, the judgement, and I direct myself within and as the principle of what is best for all, as this can be known.
I commit myself to no longer allowing and accepting myself to direct myself according to emotional experiences, as these I forgive, and then direct myself within and as what is best for all, here, as I realize and understand that my emotions and feelings are based on obsessive thoughts and thus the accumulated experience of separation from being in practical common sense here, which means being equal and one to and with and as the actual physical world here.



No comments:

Post a Comment