Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 383 The Paranoia of the Unknown: The illusion of ONE hand before our Eyes


Paranoia of the unknown

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become and be only the measure, the judgements in and as the voices in and as my mind, of survival.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand how limiting such dictates/voices/programs are.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand how much this voice, in and as my mind, is of one dimension only, blowing one aspect way out of proportion and thus separating myself from here, from common sense.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand how the media is the conscious mind in a way, as it is the image and likeness of limited dimension made huge, warping reality, where, for example, the sexuality made huge in movies, in ads, in shows, is so out of proportion that it has become an idea, complete with detailed, dictated imagery of how the object of our sexual desire should look, turning sex into lust as an idea and thus separating us from  the physical, our separation from reality, from the physical equal in distance as the warped ideas in and as our minds as ideas about sex, where sex is in fact about touch, and that image, that idea about what sex should be, as what is taught, is in itself a separation from reality, from the physical world, and thus we chase an image instead of seeing realizing and understanding that sex is about touch about enjoying the actual, real physical, this physical world as a point of contact and communication, thus, the problem is that we are all in our heads, our minds, following a program that is in itself in separation from actual real physical reality, and thus has the sexuality of this earth become distorted and abusive to and towards the actual physical because the expression and respect for life, the physical is not understood/taught/realized and thus we as life are never satisfied, as how can an image in and as the mind, a parasite of paranoise, separating us from being equal and one with what is the real support, which is this actual physical world be reality?
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that memories will sustain me, as just as the sexual images cannot satisfy, which is so obvious in the rampant sexual abuse of animals and humans, especially children, because the expression of self as life cannot as a physical substantive being really express within interacting with a picture in and as the mind as an idea, as this is really like trying to have sex with an image on a screen, and thus the attention is on the image, and thus, self is divided from self, from self as the physical, and all that is happening is a very very small sense of self seeking a very small rush as an orgasm, which is existing within such a limited expression, lacking all awareness of self and all of self physically, that what one is really experiencing is so tiny and so small and so in separation from reality that it gets to be obvious that something is missing and that is the limitation of the idea and the images creating the idea, and that self is not here using all of self and being equal and one to and as the actual physical reality here, getting self away from the ideas and images, back into the physical, equal and one the the real “ picture” as the physical world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand the consumerist imagery plastered all over this world is done by the hands of many men, as the advertisers, making the pictures, composing the imagery, are in offices in cities, separated from the physical world, and their salaries are paid for by those who reap the profit of the labor of so many men who move the resources around on this earth, even down to building the machines that move the resources on this earth, and thus it is not that one with a signature of ownership that is actually creating the value of the resource as what sustains the human at present,  it is all the steps made by each and every one of us, thus to not respect life, to be in separation from actual physical reality and to promote an opposing idea to what physical reality actually is a composition of is a crime, is the voice of separation from reality, is the voice of fear, is the voice of separation, which must be constantly broadcast to maintain the status quo of separation, of discord, from the physical actual real world and thus a division into and as ideas instead of a development and respect for the common sense of ourselves as life here being equal and one to and as the physical.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand the voices as statements in and as my mind, if I take the time to look I will see, realize and understand that often I take the words of others and become selective as my survival MO, and blow what was said out of proportion, and thus become obsessed with the limitation and thus become a limitation as spite and blame, which is really myself accepting and allowing myself to get caught up in fear, in idea, as what validates my separation from equality and oneness to and as myself as life, where I can realize that all that is here is me, is life, is of the same substance, and as this requires air to breath, water to move, nourishing food to sustain and shelter to take care of my human physical body,  and thus spite and blame is a para me existing in and as my mind in the program of separation from being equal and one to and as life, as the substance of life as the physical composition of the physical, a gift, where as life would do, the mind is the image and likeness of our separation and thus a gift to see where we have separated, and how we have separated ourselves from life here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand how the consumerist market programs, and thus that the human is programmable, and thus that the human can change, as what goes in to the human, is what comes out, so what existent beliefs that come  up that change is impossible, and another person cannot change, is a part of the program and thus within this, the solution is to forgive such signatures, such compositions of a dictate from a centralized regime that is the image and likeness without of what we each accepted and allowed within as consciousness, as thought, as a program of separation from practical common sense of the actual physical world, as a judgement within that one thing here, that is of the substance of life, is more than another, as this is a charade that one thing is more than another, when all is of the same substance, as the sound of life, and the problem is that we  are not listening in common sense of what is real as the physical and thus in our separation we are allowing and existing in rejection of the physical and thus the cause of our own abuse to earth, to life and the cause of our own separation from equality and oneness to and as life here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that  if I  and the system in which I live does not support and maintain what goes into the life of a human child as their beginnings here on this earth, what comes out of that child as they mature is a lack of connection in common sense with and as the physical world, what comes out is chaos, what comes out is behaviors showing a lack of development, what comes out is the program we each and all accepted and allowed as the system existent on this earth, thus the behaviors of men are based on the lack or opportunity provided for, and these are based on beliefs that are in separation from a common sense of the physical, a separation that is the paranoise of the mind as belief, opinion and idea of a more than and a less than, fixed, stagnant, in lack of awareness of what is real of the gift given, which is the substance of the physical as life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the principle of give as you would like to receive is a principle of equality and oneness to and as life , here, which is the only way to get this world in order, to realize that this earth is a garden of life, and if the plants, animals and humans are not cared for , the garden begins to rot,  if the garden does not receive water, and instead is polluted with actions that are inconsiderate of this actual physical earth and its functioning, the very substance of this physical world begins to lose its ability to sustain, and thus what happens is more and more chaos.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that what is used to spread the resource of this earth is money, and a way to ensure equality, and sustenance to no longer allow limited development, to allow the organic robot of the human, a perfect “ machine” more so than anything the human has created, in order and functioning to its optimum so that this world can become heaven on earth, as the nature of life is to be life, and thus a functioning human machine, will take care of this world, thus accepted situations of lack are ourselves diminishing ourselves, and the thoughts in and as the mind as what has been taught are the opposition of this, the consciousness is the voice of our separation, the discord of our separation, the program of our separation, the standard line of our separation, the paranoise of the unknown, the limitation that blinds, and the decay of our physical bodies is the echo of the accumulation of our thoughts of separation, consuming our flesh within and as actions of more than and less than as our system consume the resources of this earth without, all infearior to the life that is the gift that is the physical world, of which the only way out, the solution is to become equal and one, of sound mind, with and as the actual physical world as this is the way to become equal and one to the substance of life as this is the substance of life, here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand the paranoise of and as my mind is the paranormal, is the belief in a heaven above, which ironically is the mind believing itself to be more than the physical, to the extent where a paranoise as heaven was in separation from earth, and thus, as we have been told, that the way to life is to bring heaven to earth, equal and one, to remove the division, through aligning ourselves in equality and oneness to and as the physical, to accept all life, equal and one HERE, which is allowing ourselves to become custodians of life, accepting the full package as the gift, opening the gift as actions of being equal and one with this actual physical world, as the gift of life is right here in front of us, the solution is to accept this gift through equality and oneness within ourselves, as this is opening the gift of life, being here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that at present money determines life, an accepted limiting system of separation from life, mirroring what each has accepted and allowed within as consciousness as mind, as a paranoise of judgement, as an MO of survival, all the state of being in separation from what is real, the actual physical world, and thus each of us are to blame for the abuse, the limitations of life expression on earth, and thus each of us are responsible for standing up and supporting what will get this earth in order, which at present is to support a BIG- basic income grant, to allow all lack to be able to begin to remove the behaviors of chaos as lack as this is systemically a design within the system of inequality, as some take the labor of others and believe that the values of the labor have no value, which is a crime against life, and non support of life and an ignorance of life, as the value has been placed on having objects, thus what holds value as money supersedes the value being life, as a fear of loss drives this economy that ignores ecology, this that allows us to breath, and within this, we have all come to blame the object, instead of looking at the “ song” the composition of the system that withholds opportunity and creates behaviors of lack, of non development, of non allowance of the expression of life inherent in each human, thus our insanity as mind, blames the object instead of following through with investigation as to how something evolves/matures/develops, and that since money has become what determines life, in ignorance that this freely given physical world is what supports life,  it is to look at existent lack and realize how a state of diminishment has been accepted and allowed and to realize that in ensuring that all humans are developed to their utmost capacity, this world would remove so many abusive behaviors, as this is the key to creating an earth where life is lived for all, and thus realizing equality and oneness with and as life here, the only choice, which is to realize that what is best for all is best for self.

I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding that the physical is like an instrument, that when denied training falls into disrepair as we are beginning to see happening on this earth, where the elite are so lost in their minds, at dis-ease with life, that they cannot even see, realize and understand the extent of their separation from life, their delusion is so great, evident in their promotion of war, which is really a protection and defense within their fear of loss of their believed status of superiority as they do not see, realize and understand that this status is a paranoise from equality and oneness to and as life, and that this paranoise of superiority is destructive to this earth and themselves and thus expecting this raging storm of separation to change because we ask them to is as delusional as they are, thus it is only more of the same, and within and as their minds of separation an allowance of justification from aggressive war-like actions, and as such they actually create scenarios, propagate such scenarios in their own delusional self aggrandizement, thus it is for a group, a very large group, to stand and to become louder than the present broadcast of separation from life, it is for a group to stand and promote equality and oneness, that the physical is what is real, to remove the paranoise of separation, the belief in a paranormal existence that has been going on for a long time, and must stop if life is to birth itself here.
I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding that in a world of inequality, the paper work world becomes bigger than the physical, and thus physical proof is disallowed because it reveals the self interests of a state of being that is delusional and separate from reality as the actual real physical world.
I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding that our educational system promotes separation from real development, to create workers acclimated to boredom, thus this is a development of lack, and when the behaviors of suppression come out, and naturally they will, we then blame the object to continue to justify a more than, when all of this in totality is a separation from life, this is the paranoise of the voice of separation in and as consciousness.
I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding that there is no greater crime than to deny life, to deny the full potential development of each and every child on this earth.
I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding that the only choice is to stand and to follow through until equality and oneness with and as life is what exists on this earth.
I commit myself to slowing myself down and realizing the judgements as the voices in and as my mind, as being the composition of my separation from life, to walk process of making this paranoise smaller, through writing out the blue print of separation in and as my mind, to realize the emotions and feelings that come up within and as me, is the accumulative effects, my special effects, of separation and thus the way and the means to realign, to self correct back to and as life as what I am, to use the natural learning ability of my human physical body, a gift to birth/b-earth myself equal and one to and as life, here.
I commit myself to see, realize and understand that prevention is the best cure, that the prevention of separation, the prevention of lack, the prevention of paranoise is the end of separation from equality and oneness to and as life here.
I commit myself to seeing realizing and under standing the value of life, valuing all labor, as the many hands of men, as being equal and one, and thus standing to allow the real voice of the people, as the voice of life, as what is needed to develop the full potential of life on this earth,  to be the only choice systemically, as the only choice is to support this physical world absolutely, to be the best it can be as this is the only choice if anyone here on this earth desires to actually live, as all the parts of this earth, an instrument of life, require sustenance , just as all the organs of the human physical body need sustenance, and all the faculties of the human physical body need development for the full potential of life to be what exists on this earth, thus all must be here, absolutely for the absolute purpose of life as life expression to be reached. There is no other way,
Thus I commit myself to stop my mind of separation and to stand equal and one, to realign myself through writing, self forgiveness, self corrective statements to become self directive as life, as what I am, here.






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment