Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day 618 Self Pity is Self Righteousness

Self pity is self righteousness.
At time I go into self-pity, which is really a form of self righteousness, because after I have believed something as been done to me, or something has not moved in he way I expect. I move into self pity, which is making what I believe to be a right, which is self righteousness. Simple.
It is to justify and make myself feel better. What it is not, is assessing a situation and looking at what is practical in this reality.
For example, we learn through practice and exposure, within this we build understanding that then allows us to become more self responsible in the practice of living, especially the ability to consider all things to ensure that no harm is done. This is right in front of us.
This involves no self pity what-so-ever. A cup is a cup.
When I allow myself to become righteous with self pity, I am adding value judgements, and justifying these judgements with what is blame and spite, which is projecting fault onto past actions because what I wanted was not immediately accepted. Also, to realize that if so many are moving as value judgements, which our present profit based system is the systemic manifestation of as what I as a human have allowed and is causing this, then reacting to a world of men hued with judgeMENt in self interest, as self pity within myself, is just more of the same.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into self pity.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that self pity is self righteousness.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that self righteousness is self interest.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that in the order of respecting life, it is to take that which is good and does no harm, as this is the behavior of being equal and one to and as life here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear losing some idea about myself, not seeing realizing and understanding that this is myself in stagnation and not being fluid as in being equal and one with and as life here, which is this physical world in expression as the formation of life here, a form that is interconnected, circulating and giving as the very building blocks of and as it exist in abundance here, as this is life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to move into protection and self defense, as in constricting in and around my shoulder blades to fear standing equal and one with and as life here, within and as a belief that really has no substance, as it exists as energy as belief,  instead of remaining here, in the practice of assessing the actual real physical world here, to become the practice of the expression of life as myself here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to take value judgement personally.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to personally make value judgements in justification of a belief that I am right and what does not accept me as what I believe as being wrong.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that I become the very measure of my belief, which means that I become the measure of my exposure, which means that I can learn, which means that if what I learn as what I accept to believe does not consider all things and take that which is good and does no harm in thought word and deed, then my limitations are the consequence of my beliefs that i have accepted and allowed, an act of self interest.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that within the practice of living here, it is to speak up in common sense, to stand in common sense, as I can learn, as I can investigate all things and take that which is good and does no harm, as this allows a constancy the is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, and here, to remain within the script of this as how we accept and allowed what we become as what we accept, and to stand as solution in and as aligning with what is best for all, realizing how this process functions here.
When and as  I find myself moving into self pity which is righteousness, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, and I see, realize and understand that there is nothing to protect and instead to stand as what I am as life as a physical being,  understanding that I become the measure of my exposure and what I accept and allowed as value judgement or as reactions to value judgements, that cannot define me unless I accept and allow them and to with every breath, cross reference how we learn and what we accept and what is the solution within and as what is best for all here.

When and as I find myself becoming an emotion of self pity, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down and I see, realize and understand through assessing what I have allowed as the measure of myself within as belief, and I cross reference my self interest within the real practice of living on a physical planet here, to realize in thought word and deed that which takes that which is best and does no harm here, to realize equality and oneness with and as life here, to build a world that step by step realizes the practical application of respect for the physical as this is life, and to do only that which does no harm, here.




1 comment:

  1. The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory. See the link below for more info.

    #pity
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete