Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day 400 Perspective: Self Forgiveness


Perspective: self forgiveness

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate from myself into defining myself within limited perspective where I judge what is here as this physical world into more than and less than, to bring forward one thing being made bigger than another, where I allow and accept , for instance, mankind to be more than other parts of this physical world, thereby warping, distorting the physical world, placing the physical world out of balance in and as my, the tool of the mechanism,  mind, and as this I hold onto an idea as a picture, in survival, and burden - be erden, remove myself from the physical, from earth- with a mirage as a distortion of reality utilizing the very substance of life as sound, and then in self interest, force  the very substance of earth here into what I abdicate as life as myself as life, into imbalance, where i cling to a picture to validate myself instead of  starting here, breathing, allowing myself to be equal with and as life here, accepting the gift of creation, allowing myself to be equal and one, from nothing to something as substance , accepting all that is here, accepting life, the very substance of life here.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to walk equal and one with what is here as life, as all of the physical, where there is no need to create a map in and as my mind, as the very substance of here as the physical, considering all that is here, is the map - so to speak- of life, thus the real law is the very substance of here, to be equal to and as what I/we are here, as this is the real wal/law as the substance is the platform - so to speak- as the support as what i am equal and one with and as, here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see realize and understand that the bad is not the bad, as it is what I reject to warp reality within judgement, as I bring forward as a warped perspective in and as my mind, to accept the means of survival in a system of inequality where the human has been made more than the physical world, and as this I interact with earth in a limited and separate way, as I distort this reality and believe that interacting with humans as being more only as a means of self validation, not seeing realizing and understanding that I have separated substance into energy as the very mirage I exist as as mind being a directive, a limited value system ignorant of myself and this world as being same in substance as life, where this expression of life is the value.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand the distorting effect of limited perspectives.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the distorting effects of limited perspective  create a mirage that is of energy, as substance is divided into a polarity of more than and less than, of one thing being brought forward and another placed at a distance, this done in support of myself as an idea before life, which has created a consequence of a system of division into a more than and a less than, as I try to force this world into the image and likeness of an idea I have made an idol in fear of loss of this idea that is myself accepting and allowing a separation from life, from being one and equal here, with all life, which includes the actual real physical world.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that my thoughts are my distortions, when I accept and allowed them to be real, with no understanding as to how these thoughts came about, and how such thought when allowed to exist again and again and again accumulate into emotions and feelings, thus emotions and feelings are the accumulation of accepted and allowed thoughts  that are themselves a judgement, as one thing being made more than another, a perspective being touted as more real than another, and thus causing a imbalance within and as me, which has manifested as a world system of inequality, as this has been going on for so long and as such has accumulated to the point where it exists without and as one thing is made more than another, life is in a state of imbalance and thus what exists on earth is poverty, war and lack, with extreme comfort for a few, and this will continue as the accepted structure unless judgement is stopped and all that is of the physical is realized to be of equal value as life, where the value is life, and thus a system is created within this realization that is respectful of all life, that allows life to move on this earth as does the water, continually circulating and sustaining itself as life, here, where this is a circular system accepting all as life, instead of a system that creates a hierarchy of more than and less than, and where we are going to have to realize our own inner separation and distortions to begin to realign ourselves back to being equal and one to and as the physical, equalizing ourselves to the actual physical substance of life here.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that within my accepted and allowed separation I have pushed away what does not serve a limited warped perspective of reality, where all I have to do is look around at what the media touts as how I should appear, this in itself a warped reality that bears no witness to physical reality, all limited ideas being made the only perspective to have, where, for example, women cut up their bodies to conform to an idea that in reality would not function well if one were equal and one and connected with the physical earth, so separate have we accepted and allowed ourselves to become from practical physical reality.



I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow a perspective that is an ignorance of life, where, for example, I believe that dirt is something bad and thus push this away, where dirt, as soil, is life sustaining as it feeds the trees that create the air that i as a human breathes, and thus dirt as being dirty is an ignorance of what dirt is and does, where a thought that dirt is a less than is a superstition, a self as the substance of life in lack of perspective as a limited idea, and thus a separation from life.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that in not focusing here, in common sense, and in chasing an idea in and as my mind only, I am in separation from self direction, self responsibility, and self honesty as life, and thus I lack any integrity within being responsible as life here in fact.

To be continued.



DIPLite Time for a new perspective, one that is best for all

A win-win System for all.  Living Income Guarantee.

Free Interviews. Inner views as to why what is coming out of the human is not what is best for all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment