Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 550 The storied existence of the NOW and the presence of HERE.


I am looking at the word “ now.” It means to be a historical story as a point that is a sequence of events built from a past.  This means that one is in a state that is of a story of a series of events. If I allow myself to be defined as this, then I am not here, I am a “ now” instead of a here. And as this, I take events within a bordered historical reference and define myself as this. One can do this in a moment, to clarify a sequence, but to define as this only is to become a program of and as this. Would this not slow perception down, if one were this only, as a definition? And, would not what was not included, what did not maintain this story, be rejected? And then would this “ now” separate one from here, from aligning oneself here?
So, to exist as a repetition of the past, is to become a limited self definition, which so many of us do when we talk about what school we went to, and what area we came from, or what the history of our family was, or how much money we have or do not have, and /or what we missed or lack based on our economic opportunity- because it takes money in this system to develop oneself - which begs the question as to why we allow lack! Would we not be programming ourselves in allowing a past sequence of events to define us and as such justify why we are what we are? This is in essence programming because it is a state of being that is reciting a sequence of events, which is essentially reciting our past program of events. And as this, we are not looking at the form and structure of here objectively, which means we are busy with story as past, and not realizing the patterns as our story, bringing them here, and seeing the structural whole systemically that is creating the consequences we recite as our stories!
So, in essence we are programming ourselves instead of being objective about the subject of our lives as what the systemic form subjects us to in terms of access to development. And we know how a human is developed to reach their full potential, and we know that many potentials do not fit into the economic model that believes some are more than others, which is another storied belief system held in place by the individual programs of story based on ignorance of the limitations of being a now past. Now, a program of such self limitation holds in place a system of judgement called hierarchy using money, which is wealth from freely given resources to maintain story that is in separation from practical physical reality. The program of hierarchy takes a lot of effort to maintain itself, because it is counter to practical reality, to being here, in common sense of what enables such programming, which is the physical.
In the “ now” programming, conception is lost, because the conception of self as mind, is of a sequence of events, instead of a conceptual development of physical reality, on which the “ now” exists.  To move from a limited conception to a direct seeing conception will appear to be a loss, when it is a loss that removes a storied, programmed inner picture show built of value judgements based on past story in a system of inequality built from a storied in-separation of common sense of the whole presence. Here presence - as inclusion of practical reality allows self to gain an awareness of a living breathing, creation of life information, which is life expression, here. So, it is to say this change is a loss of belief, that is a gain of life. The gain is to be on the cutting edge of creation. Creation would be sound, using all of the physical to balance and ensure that all forms are moving in ways that do no harm. This is something we have never experienced, so we do not know what life is because we have been so busy, for eons, telling stories because we have allowed ourselves to program ourselves as a story of value/ self definitions and then move into comparison of story being competition, instead of enjoyment of expression, realizing that all expression is in many ways discovery and being here, in common sense of practical physical reality. So every expression, every form is a gift to understand creation, and as such the enjoyment of being life, here. The real “ story” is the physical. If we can read this, and make this our story, then one would exist as a multisensory living direct seeing expression equal and one to the story of life as the actual real physical here. So, how do you define yourself?
This is why, our words must become living words, instead of storied/programmed limitations of self validation infearior to life. Real validation is to cross reference with the physical, with every breath, to enable equality and oneness with and as life, here.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become frustrated at the storied past of another.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to react to another’s story, another’s self perpetuating program as a sequence of events believed to define, and within this to reject listening, where it is listening that allows me to see the patterns of limitations, and the opportunity to walk such limitation into equal and one understanding of practical physical reality here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that walking through a  limited storied existence is burdensome, which is myself fearing that such a program will infect me, but the solution is to give as I would like to receive which is to walk limitation into a self discovery of equality and oneness to practical physical reality, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to react to resistance to simple definition of words, for example, where a response is that a word is known, and within this, the subject immediately changed to avoid being clear within a measure  as a movement that appears to be a slowing down, when such slowing down is building an ease as a foundation that is equal and one with and as a measure of practical physical reality here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to want a quick fix, and within this to not see realize and understand that I allow myself to become an agenda and as such a storied existence, instead of taking the time to use a limitation being a believed program of and as a means to be life, which it cannot, thus such separation can end the race as time, and begin the journey to equality and oneness to and as life here, by walking the measure of becoming the living word, learning to read practical reality, to become a reed of and as life here, sounding equal and one to and as life, here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand how limited values are elongated in space and time and storied, repeated again and again, which in many ways is an emotional storm that cannot withstand the test of time, and as such peaks and dies, and which cannot define me unless I accept and allow this paranormal movement of this energy instead of sound equality, this paranormal that is a ghost/projected shadow in the machine of a human allowing and accepting a self definition based on past events, such events at present being a consequence of the accumulation of such behavior that has now manifested into a system held in place by such actions having automated genetically, as memory can be passed down generationally, like a pollution of story that was never cleaned up which means aligned to practical common sense of physical reality.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear standing equal and one to a program of limitation, which can only define me if I accept and allow this to do so.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the physical as life information, is here, like a cradle, as a sound information, gifting practical reality as the physical sound formation of an as life, here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that my emotions and feelings are the accumulation of the thoughts that are a measure of a part of existence, a part of a quality of the physical, which i accumulate and allow to build a self definition because I fear being equal and one with and as life, the physical, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that there is nothing to lose and everything to gain, in letting go of an automated self definition as a storied past, as the now, because the physical is here, with every step I take, here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the mind as a thought is a part of reality, not good or bad, just an aspect, a quality of and as the formation of the physical expression in and as life here, one that can change with every breath, but when the imagination is made larger than life and the thought allowed to define self, limitation sets in as the part is accepted and allowed to define, and the gift of life that is the physical mechanism becomes less than the imagination.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that within this I project onto others what does not support the state of being of myself as an imaginative part only, becoming blame and spite as my accepted and allowed behavior, which is to spite myself as life, as I exist as a default as mind, as memory instead of equality and oneness to and as life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that I blame the poor because the poor reveal to myself the parts I take to create a self definition that I then impose on the world around me to accept or else have no chance at survival, seeing realizing and understanding within this, that in order for my self justification to be real, what reveals my limitation must be removed, which overall is a crime against life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that systemically the order, the measure of the world system, is the image and likeness of what i allow within and as me as a storied existence that is my imagination built of limited parts that I have accepted and allowed to define me, where I allow the destruction of whole countries to turn resources into commodities to maintain the ghost in the machine as my personification that is composed of parts creating a limited design as a system from a starting point of self allowing inferiority to and as what i am as a physical being in creation which would be the way and the means of life, thus by my very accepted and allowed  limited storied existence as mind imagination made larger than life, known as ego, ordered as class, nationality, money acquisition,  belief, experience, idea opinion,  I fade into white as age and consume the very flesh formation of expression as life as the physical, so I allow the destruction of life on earth in not being equal and one to and as the physical world here.
When and as I have a thought, I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down and I see realize and understand that within this I  can stand in common sense of practical physical reality, which is the means and expression in and as life, here.
When and as I find myself in thought, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down and I see realize and understand that such thoughts i have allowed and accepted to define me, as a thought can be a positive value that I believe is what I am, or a negative value as an emotion that I have allowed to define me as a good or a bad, all based on a past within a system manifest of same action accumulated over time, but which began with self, and as such must be equalized back into practical physical reality as this is the way and the means of life.
When and as I find myself becoming emotional, or excited as a feeling, i stop and I breath and I slow myself down and I see realize and understand how I have defined myself as idea, belief or opinion, because of experiences of a past within a system that is an automated manifestation of separation from equality and oneness to and as life here.
When and as I find myself fearing for my survival, I stop and I breath and I see, realize and understand that money is flowing in the form or usury, which is to take parts of qualities of life as resources and to move them through limited pathways to support a self definition that is a composition of belief based on an imagination that is in separation from common sense of practical reality, where whole nations are destroyed to turn water - for example- into a commodity to usuriously pre-empt a common sense local use of that resource that could organize the local, regional, national, physical earth in ways that create a self directed order that respects and maintains the physical life that is there directly on the ground, which would be a system of stewardship of earth, which is to exist as a state of being, equal and one to and as the life that is the physical, as this is the way and the means of and as the expression of life information.
When and as I find myself judging, as being in a state of story as a self definition as a mental “ now”, I stop and I breath and I see realize and understand that I have become a parasitical energetic flame of limited parts that consume the flesh as the formation of life as what allows me to exist as the gift of life, here, and I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down, to stand equal and one to the parts as values of good and bad, as my accepted and allowed self definition, and I see realize and understand this usurious ghost in the machine as my personification that is myself existing as a paranormal event, and I bring myself here, to become equal and one in measure of common sense with and as the means of life, which is the physical world, to stand as what I am as the presence and substance of and as life, equalizing myself into practical reality, standing in common sense with and as the substance of the physical here to become of sound mind which is myself in equality and oneness to bearth myself into the physical as this is the way and the means of life here.
When and as I find myself becoming an emotional/feeling reaction, I stop and I breath, and I see what I reject and what I impose to define me, as thoughts, in protection and self defense of myself as an imagination which is a mis-use of the tool of imagination, as this is a paranormal event I am accepting and allowing creating an elongation of limited measure separating myself from a direct seeing conception of physical reality and as such a loss of common sense, and I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down, and I bring the parts as self definitions back to self, to align in common sense to equality and oneness to and as life, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment