Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 545 The Spin


The Spin
I went to this conference and this woman explained this system. She spoke for quite some time. But she said very little. It was like a deja vu in words, so to speak. Like there were phrases that one could make one statement, but instead went round and round as a follow through that was a repetition of the first phrase that used some different words but was the same thing. Again and again.
While she was talking, I listened, because I am practicing listening to another all the way without doing anything else but listening. I became very restless, squeamish. It was like I wanted to scream. I remember being this way as a child in a classroom. But I could not explain why.
Later as I looked back at this, it hit me how words are sound, how we are a sound movement, and  that when we are using our words to describe, as this woman did, that when words are energy, they are describing very little dimension, so they have no real volume. As such, words can fill the space, speak the same limitation again and again, and the limitation can be a lack of placing what the words describe into a context that sees the whole, that aligns with the whole, so the words and what they describe are not good or bad, but limited and lacking context in totality.
The positive and negative charge, as reactions, can be within a bubble as this when one wants to clarify within the limitation as the words of another because one can become lost in the spin of the limitation. Here it is to see the whole of what someone is saying and giving it perspective - as in standing back and remembering the context, as in what a schools and teaching is about, as in building a child that can become an effective adult. But, if this is not taught as a movement from the beginning, this is not the practice of men. The absence of which, if allowed to accumulate, would build conflict instead of resolution between men. As we can see, the state of being of men as a whole, is not aligned to the contest of the whole. The consequence is perpetual conflict. So, those who “ win” simply use the consequential conflict in self interest. If we understood that much, each of us would have done the same. This is why there is only self forgiveness, and forgiveness for all the limiting forces caught in this spin as each level caught in limited measure as the system around us imposed on the biggest part of the whole, the physical world that is life information.
I have been standing up and speaking with people, and at times I get restless, like I am rushing within, and at the same time, trying to be aware of what I am doing, how I am responding, how I am reacting. I have allowed myself to hold onto a goal, and raced with this. But in so doing, I conceptually missed the measure of another within the total insight as to what they were as a measure of expression.
Within and as this I lost the ability to conceptualize within the parts and the whole. I was too busy spinning around wanting to justify, to give justice to what I had to say, and in so doing began to race against space and time information conceptually. And within this, I mean being aware of where I was, who I was, what was moving as the world around me.
I mean , this can happen in music, where one is performing with others who have different parts. If the measure of each part is not hearing the other, there is no alignment happening within the piece, if there is a “ technical understanding” with each performer on each part and everything is aligned, the piece ends up being either chaos, or like different voices that are not aware of one another. When each is aware of the other, they are aware of the physical space and the moving parts, and can move as one, together. So, if there is a mis-step, all align within it. There is also the dimension of bringing one part forward and another becoming quiet, because music can be moving in many different ways, and the awareness of this as a whole can create the total form of the musical piece. And, lol, one can get to the point where one realizes the piece one is playing is really flat, as in not having much interplay or dimension use. It is interesting that in educational research, children who study music have a greater conceptual ability, and often are hired as managers because of this. Overall, this tells us how as humans we are able to see space and time, and we are able to read the movement of the world around us, as though we are the perfect machines/organic robots to do so. But this begs the question as to why there are any children who lack this innate capacity as what we are, and within this lack, exist as behaviors that are in essence destructive to this natural ability to be self directive in ways that do no harm? Such allowance is a crime against life.
If I am raging within ideas, as mind, I am not in common sense of here. I become a thin volume repeated again and again. I have to with every breath become the context of here, as physical reality, to see the spin as mind of another, who is not saying anything bad or good, just magnified within and on the context of physical space and time which in total is the sound of here as life, as this is the only place life could be information, living and breathing.
And, because, here withstands the test of the spin as the mind - which must repeat itself endlessly to survive because it has no real equality to life information contextually, I need not fear not understanding something because the spin of the mind is repetitive and as such there is eternity to grasp its limitation and to bring this back into balance with the physical. lol
So, in essence, there is no place to fall but here, no matter the emotional storm spinning around as mind, here. But, if I have one moment of wanting to win, or one moment of getting off kilter, I lose the capacity to realign and balance out within and as equality with the whole as the physical being life in sound motion, with myself as sound mind. Sound motion, is gentle and forgiving as it is building life, so to speak.
So, it is like to slow down to speed up, to stop the spin of the mind existent as a measure of judgement, and to become practical, the practice of remaining here, within the context, of the physical life information, the cutting edge of creation, here.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that there is something to win, as i am here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to dis-regard life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to shame myself with stories as mind, and allowing and accepting myself to make this more real than the life around me as the physical, not seeing realizing and understanding that in my separation from life, I seek life, and it is here, cradling me with every breath, right under my feet.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that physically, as I allow myself to race forward as idea as mind, I create a friction, like a windshield in and as my chest area, that is myself racing forward in space and time as beliefs, opinions and ideas, as my heart is tied to belief, instead of equal and one, in measure of here, as the physical, in common sense of that which I ironically seek, which is life information, that is here with every breath.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear falling, and to not slow down within and as this, to see, realize and understand that this falling is a sensation within and as my mind, that is at times like a deceleration, in no longer allowing myself to exist as a fantasy in and as the mind, where the measure as an idea may not be good or bad, but is in separation from being equal to the physical, here, and that within this, when there is friction and conflict, it is to slow down and realize that the measure of separation is a limitation that speaks its separation again and again, like a deja vu, and as such is a gift exposing separation and can be brought back to here and placed into the context of the whole as the physical cutting edge of and as creation as life information.  Thus, when and as I react as an emotion of feelings based on idea as mind where the good projection hides the judgement of a bad, as overall what i am defining myself in and as, and because of am not stable and constant, gentle and humble, self directive and self responsible in ways that balance out conflict and friction, I am in effect, not equal and one to and with, and as life here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to race against space and time.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that when and as I become reactive, I am in conflict with life, as the physical here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that the “ smoke and mirrors “ show of the mind, as limitations that are not good or bad, but as limitations if carried out in deed can cause harm to physical reality, can become the directive of me, within and as the point of life information as a human being here, only if I accept and allow this, thus as this I am responsible for what I accept and allow with and as every breath, here.
i forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that only as, as the point i am here, as a physical manifestation in and as life, can be the directive that is equal and one with the physical information of life, that is all around me, in every moment, and that within this the irony is that i am never alone, because I as life information as a physical entity, am all one, and thus, as mind, I am the creator of the spin of my separation from and as life, as I have accepted and allowed the construct of myself as mind, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see realize and understand that the separation from life, as how mankind has lived has been going on for generations, and as such the separation “ measure” is imbedded within our DNA, as this is the imprint of our actions, which science is now measuring as it is realized that memories are carried through generations of men, which is a tradition understood in the words passed down from each subsequent generation as, “ the sins of the fathers” thus the measure of our separation must be forgiven and that within this there is no one to blame because blaming the dead, is not a solution, and the dead cannot be punished because they are dead. lol
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that this separation, because it is intergenerational and carried within the physical, and continued through acceptance and allowance as the behavior of each of us, as points on the ground of what holds this separation within, manifest as thought and word, carried into deeds that are the consequence of each individual acceptance and allowance, and the collective generational acceptance and allowance,  that this has accumulated into a system design without as the present system, as it reflects the within separation of men, and as such must be realized as a reflection of the same separation within, as the starting point, thus, it is also to realize that the debt accumulation as the present fiat system of money, is one and as the same movement as what each is allowing and accepting within as the expression of ourselves into a lesser volume of life, that is energy spinning around and consuming the flesh of ourselves as we separate from life, instead of standing one and equal to and with the sound of life as the physical, to become what we are in equal measure to be able to walk through the eye of the needle which is the physical, and as such to become equal and one, to that what we seek, to and as life, here.

When and as I find myself moving within as any measure of restlessness, or squeamishness, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, and I listen to the repetitive words as an energetic expression having no real volume in equal measure to the physical, as being the answer, the solution in the nature of its repetition, and I move into and as solution, within and as aligning/directing into the context of the whole, as consideration, as best as I am able because I have not been taught/ have not accepted and allowed life,  to be this which is no one’s “ default” but my own, and I use the principle of what is best for all, as being the consideration of the physical, which is the cutting edge of creation, which is what allows me to be an expression of life, here, and I use practical common sense to place a limitation - within and without- into and as the context of life, here.
When and as I find myself generating restlessness, as friction and conflict within and as me, I stop and i breath and I slow myself down, and I practice removing myself from the spin of the mind, as beliefs, opinions and ideas that I forgive myself for in the moment, and I stop the racing of my heart in relation to mind, and I bring myself here, to become of and as sound mind, equal and one with the sound movement of the physical, as that which is sound, meaning stable and constant and as such is what allows the physical form and function of life, that has remained constant because it stands in all its transformation, as that which withstands the test of time, here, and as this I slowly begin to circulate with and as life, as the physical, here.
When and as I find myself becoming uncertain within and as listening to another, I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down, and I speak only when I can place a limitation within the context of the whole, without any expectation of gain, or fear of loss, because it is only when I am equal to the measure of here, as life , as the physical can I become, in thought, word and deed, the living word, in and as what is best for all, as what is best for all, is best for self, here.

           As Within, So Without. DIP Lite. FREE Process Life.
                                                               Eqafe.com



No comments:

Post a Comment