Thursday, October 2, 2014

Day 578 Moving through the limitation of " I am uncomfortable."


 I had a conversation with another person, where they began to use statements such as “ I am uncomfortable with this” as part of what I was speaking about. I have to realize that they are within their existence existing as a mind construct that is of belief, opinion and idea, not bad, but caught up in their values and directives/motivations that can be caught in a limited view of the whole, even though the desired outcome overall is really no different. 
Another thing this person said was “ but we are trying to do this.” Here I realize that of course they are “ trying to do this” and that in so being this an entity of desire has been constructed to motivate, to seek, to be in a state of seeking.  I have been caught up in such a desire, and as such, missed what was right in front of me. This is because of the construct of this entity as accumulated questioning and attempts to fulfill a want based on realizing a lack existentially. The race within this can be so consuming that, as though one is moving so fast in a train that the reality can no longer be seen as it passes right in front of us outside the windows of our desire, like the windows of the train moving/racing past the physical landscape of earth. As our minds are imaginative machines, this can become greater than what is real, as the physical, that which we have moments of realizing as a form that moves and becomes limited in movement because of a separation into becoming mind subjugating matter, when the two must work in equal understanding, as the mind is ultimately dependent on the physical world, as each of us, in common sense is a point of perspective of practical reality, which means that we are all tools, in some ways, to give insight to and as creation here. But out ability to sense the whole, the commons as the physical is askew, and the lag creates a suppression of the capacity of life in formation to move with ease. I mean, there is a reason why eastern religions especially suggest to stop the mind. It is overall said that in order to see, one must stop the mind, a difficult task easily understood when we realize the imaginative capacity of the mind. On another front, it has been said, to bring heaven to earth, and in terms of the statements I heard from a person caught in their immediate existence, our mind constructs can become uncomfortable when asked to slow down and consider other perspectives, revealing how our mental constructs that are our imagination, become entities of comfort/acclimation in separation from reality manifest as a conceptual lag one may call an emotional reaction.

Change means to reconstruct within, and as that train racing in a track of belief, slowing down appears to be a discomfort, a turn from a construct of belief, but this is really all this is, a change. And within this to realize the physical is here as the gift of life, to stabilize and give order, with all the parts there to show the way. We need only look and see, that it is being all one, the within equal to the without, that is the way and the means to establishing a creation that is heaven on earth. A gift we need only accept in order to put an end to wanting a morality as mind as a lack , as imagination, as a collection of ideas, to be more than the whole of life in formation as the physical. 

I will write some Self forgiveness on my reactions as my own pre-emptive beliefs based on ideological goals as mind, not necessarily good or bad, but limiting in that I raced within myself at times, and as such missing the total landscape of the situation, which would be an action into solution with each thought, word and deed.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself from being here, equal and one with the words of another, my own ideas as thoughts and emotions and feelings, and an awareness of the whole, where I fear not the change within and as me to take that which is good and build the value of that in practical terms, something that may need to be repeated as allowing the dis-comfort of another the opportunity to slow down and reconstruct, as this is how understanding is built.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become a belief only, of failure, of having made a mis-take, and within this to look at the whole and the parts,  my own beliefs and desires and wants, and those of another, taking into consideration their daily existence as their schedules and self interests as this, and to take the time to reconstruct the limitations and address them into solutions as building insight into the space and time of expression as mind and practical physical existence here.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that when I hear the words  “ I am uncomfortable” that this is a red flag giving insight into beliefs, opinions and ideas, as the self interest of a constructed awareness in lack of practical living as a whole, here.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that I as life have the ability to be compassionate and to sense the whole, and as this to realize solutions through simply looking at the forms that exist and realizing the flexibility of the mind as a mechanism of being a facsimile of reality only, and as such requires a constant cross reference to the whole as the physical.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to race within and as me, to not slow down and take the time to see, realize and understand the constructs of the mind as just this, a construct, and as it is something constructed, it is something that has the capacity to deconstruct and reconstruct, here.

When and as I find myself beginning to race, into and as a belief, opinion and idea, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down and I see, realize and understand solutions through looking at emotional inequalities and bringing this back to a practical insight as to what considers all life as physical beings existing within creation as the physical, here.

When and as I find myself tensing up, I stop and I breath, especially in my chest area, and around my shoulders, I take in the parts and the whole, this being looking at the words of another, as the words of another are the human describing their concerns which are indicators of belief lacking understanding of practical existence.
When and as I find myself resisting the words of another, in and as addressing the words, but not seeing realizing and understanding that this simple state of being in and as understanding takes realignment, which means practical understanding of how the mind works as a mechanism of picture taking - so to speak- where the picture has movement, yet is in separation from practical reality when not cross referencing what is here as the means of existence which is the actual real physical world.

When and as I find myself listening to the words of another, I realizethe associations being built lending insight into limitation, and I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, as it is only within being equal and one to and as the physical that I have the common sense capacity to see the whole and the parts, and within this to realize that this must be practiced as this was not what was taught from the beginning as a starting point.

When and as I find myself reacting, especially in and as my chest area, I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down and I see, realize and understand that I am here, that there is no place to fall, that the physical is visible and the mind is visible through words and as such can be practically realized as separation and solution, as the problem of limitation into the solution of practical common sense within the principle of what is best for all here.

When and as I find myself becoming angry as a reaction, I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down and I see, realize and understand that I am disallowing my own innate ability as life to see he train and the physical landscape, so to speak, existing there right in front of me, and as such to also, see the practical form and function of reality where solutions and understanding can exist as the within being equal and one to the without, here.

When and as I find myself resisting practical reality as a racing in and as my mind, as a motivation as desire to attain a certain goal, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down and I see, realize and understand here, as it is only here, that I can address myself, as the value is life as me in form here, as the physical.

When and as I find myself facing the words, “ I am uncomfortable” I stop and I breath and I slow myself down and I look at practical existence in space and time, and I see, realize and understand that as life I am fluid and can deconstruct and reconstruct comforts of belief, and walk them, as standing equal and one within the principle of and as what is best for all, here.




No comments:

Post a Comment