Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 359 The lesser self: thoughts as beliefs.

One of the things i noticed when I realize I projected a lesser self to fit in because i feared being myself was a thought that “ I don” know where to go” and then I allowed this to become huge and thereby making the thought as a belief as a problem another means of not facing here.

Within this, there are tools: a principle of what is best for all, common sense, self forgiveness of the limitations accepted as belief opinion and idea and the correction of this into what would be best for all that is here on earth, to investigate and use what supports all life, as being that which is good.

THis is another thought dimension of what lead to a lesser self that I accepted and allowed because I feared being self honest, here.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear being myself here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that i do not know where to go, to have the thought that I do no know where to go within moving myself here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become anxious within the idea that i do not know where to go here in and as this being myself not using my common sense of what works and what does not work in relation to actually physically moving myself here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not listen to myself here, to not see, realize and understand through self forgiveness and self corrective application within the principle of what is best for all what i reject within and as allowing myself to become a judgement of one thing being more than another and thus allowing myself to believe that something can be lost and as such rejecting the life that is here, that is the substance of what is here as a gift of life, thus there is nothing here that is less than and so to be feared, what is here that is abusive is a consequence of and from a starting point of judgement as one thing being more than another, thus the abuse on earth, and the abuse I have allowed within limiting myself as life, is a separation from life, an ignorance of life, where I have hidden from myself as the disease of reaction to life within judgement within one thing being more than another separating from a directive principle as myself as life and as such allowing myself to lose an ease with life here.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that what I project as guide is what I reject and seek which consumes me, which is my own accepted and allowed separation that then consumes my attention as I seek this that i have separated within myself believing this to be what i lack, and what i am as how I label myself is the limitation that I stubbornly refuse to let go, or align within and as life here, as I believed a lesser self would enable survival, as hiding from myself meant I did not have to face what I feared which was myself and what I had accepted and allowed.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand how in taking the low road or the high road I was in fact diminishing myself as life here believing there was such a choice where the only road was that which included all life, which is a principle as that which is best for all, as this includes all life and thus does not diminish life in any way, for which my human physical body is a means to become one and equal within and as walking the only road to life, as life, being one and equal here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that such a task is impossible that I cannot become one and equal with and as life here, as I have accepted and allowed myself to believe myself to be limited, as though being equal and considerate of what is here would mean the loss of myself here, when this is just the opposite of life.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand how the consumerist platform feeds my lesser self, my diminished self, my “ I don’t want to face myself as life here “ self” as this means taking the steps necessary to understand life here in the physical, to learn to direct myself equal and one with and as my physical body and this physical existence, thus I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe what is sold by consumerism as this is a directive within a lesser means of expression, limited within dimension and awareness of physical reality.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to chase an idea of a more than believing that there is no hope for mankind as man ignores the natural world in placing profit before life, which is a total disrespect for life, a total disregard for life, a total lack in sensibility of the physical which means a total separation from the very substance in and as what we are, what supports us which means I have not learned to use and be what i am as life as the starting substance that is the very building expression of what i am here, which is to say, if I am not equal and one within being aware of this how can I understand life, understand the physical, thus my lack of understanding is equal to my separation from life here, is equal to the lessening of myself as life as what I accept and allow.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that there have been times in myself when I changed in an instant from reaction as anger to suddenly realizing that such anger was pointless as it served no purpose, and within this I became calm and much more directive thus emotional reactions based on ideas, on morality, are a delusion as this is believing one thing to be more than another, an idea made into a label, an idol, a false “ god” as what is here, as the physical and how the physical world works is only that which is real, and thus what is here right in front of me as the physical is what can only be dealt with as myself being here, considering what supports here as the physical absolutely.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe myself to be a victim, as this is a fear that something can be lost, and if I look I remain, here, and thus the only choice is to direct myself within and as what is best for all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment