Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 362 Self Judgement as allowing inferiority


I forgive myself for allowing an accepting myself to believe that I am inferior or superior to situations and or others as I base myself within a judgement of more than and less than not seeing realizing and understanding that such is based on a belief , opinion and/or idea, stagnant within allowing myself as equalizing myself here in sound with the principle of what is best for all is best for self, as the alternative as ego is to be and become a limited idea of myself as what I am instead of looking at what I am allowing and bring this back to myself within the principle of what is best for all and as such/with such directing myself within looking here, within investigating here and moving in thought,word and deed as what is best for all, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that i am inferior to life, to this gift, the expression, this experience that I am here within this human physical body and this physical earth, not realizing I have allowed myself to become a mind of limited ideas, beliefs and opinions as what is taught as the divisions of the present system that is a structure and form of inequality causing separation from life, as some are not given opportunity and support and others more than what is needed causing a lack of life on earth , causing a lack of dignity on earth,of life expression with and as life, here.
I forgive myself for having allowed and accepted myself to use, opinion, idea and belief and abused myself as life through thought, word and deed in self interest to survive, not considering all life and the consequences of my actions as lack of consideration for all life, not seeing realizing and understanding within this that life cannot really exist until all life as this physical form as earth is in full potential expression as itself as life, thus no one is “ free” until all are free, no one is in dignity as life until ALL are living in dignity here on earth, thus the idea of superior and inferior are illusions that as an illusion is a separation and a stagnant state of being that has become so huge it does not see itself as such and as this lives in a state of limitation and thus becomes a diminishing substance of life feeding off the physical, fading out without having lived life, and as this separation has no real substance and thus no real standing as life, which is a state of fear, as is so seeable in the state of much behavior on earth at present, thus the only way out is to face the separation and the divisions causing lack and stagnant non-development on earth and to change this, thus facing the belief that this is impossible must be realized as a part of the illusion that is consciousness as mind, as life cannot be lived until all and everything on this earth is breathing and being the life that it is in full potential and to even realize within this that the answer is right here as the directive to walk out of fear, the only choice, the principle of equality and oneness, to give as you would like to receive.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have abused life, in using beliefs, opinions and ideas within ratios of what is more than and less than within a system of unequal measure guided by ideas of one value being more than another, and thus using these values and ideas to maintain my position within an order of unequal distribution of life sustaining resources to survive in my own self interest, a complete act of ignorance for which I forgive myself.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to compare values of others based on the words they use, the clothes they wear, the knowledge and information they spew and to judge according to my own cultural background, to compete for placement on a grid of inequality that in itself is in separation from life, from earth, from what is real as this physical earth.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that within this I have allowed myself to become stagnant within, petrifying in fear of loss to the point where I no longer see reality.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist as an imagination of doom and gloom, as fear of loss, which becomes the undercurrent of myself as separation , a movement within as thought of a judging of myself as inferior, allowing ideas, beliefs, and opinions to be superior to myself here not seeing realizing and understanding within this that this is only limited insight as beliefs, opinions and ideas of more than and less than and is meaningless as I can only be here in this breath in this moment and that it is being here as being life that is the value.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become inferior to the bully of fear, as fear of loss, that uses ideas, beliefs and opinions that are ambiguous, lacking consideration of practical physical reality.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that a mistake is what i am, where in all common sense, a baby child is not labeled as a crawler for the rest of their lives when that mis-take as a first step becomes a fall and then crawl within first attempts of walking, as this is realized as a process, thus the past as miss-take of that baby does not define that human child, so if this is carried into all movement of men, then past mis-takes do not define a person here. Thus, passing judgements on people is an act of ignorance, as the only choice is to realize a miss-take for what it is and give/accept direction from without and/or common sense from within to stand and realize that selfperfection is a process that is only made stagnant within lack, as we live on a physical planet called earth.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself from here, into and as an expectation which is to create an idea of the future instead of remaining here equal and one, as expectation builds hope which is placing myself into an idea of a more than and myself as being inferior.
When and as I see myself becoming a thought of inferiority I stop and I breath, and I realize I am allowing something to be superior and in separation from myself, and as such becoming stuck in opinions, belief, or idea, so I bring this back to self and I direct within and as the principle of what is best for all, as this is best for self, as we are all equal within the starting point of the substance of life.
When and as I find myself fearing to be labeled as inferior, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down and I realize that I am only inferior, and or superior, if I accept and allow this, as this is the mind, as consciousness composed of limited ideas, and beliefs and opinions of what is of more value and less value as the only real value is the value of life.
When and as I find myself believing myself to be inferior and placing a value of something being superior in separation from myself, I stop and I breath, I slow myself down and I look/investigate the form and the function that is the physical world in common sense within the principle of what is best for all, and within this I see, realize and understand my own behaviors of self interest as fear of loss, habituated as a survival suit answering to the voice of inequality as the present systemic form of monopolizing wealth and ownership of freely given resources into the hands of one/few who themselves are as consciousness , manifest as an ego of belief that some are more than others, when we are all the same, the substance of life, one and equal.
WHen and as I become inferior to here, within and as creating an idea and thus a hope within expectation I stop and I breath, as I see realize and understand that the mind as consciousness strategizes, maps, analyses and in the process misses here, what is physically here which is all I can as life be, here.
When and as I find myself, as consciousness , planning the future, I stop and breath and I realize I am inferior to here as I am wanting to control outcome, organize outcome, which in and as itself is not necessarily good or bad, it is that it is limited as it is separate from here, as it is only here that I can live in equality and oneness and move as the principle of give as I would like to receive as being in equal consideration of what is here in this moment, as I cannot know the next moment until I am there.
                                                    DIP Desteni Know how your mind works.

No comments:

Post a Comment