Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day 596 The Misplaced Creative Ability of The Concrete Made Abstract. Self Forgiveness

I recently had an interaction with someone, where the creative ability of a person can take parts and create a picture, built of beliefs, and opinions and ideas, to construct a justification around having made a choice. If I look at this as an ability, it reveals how humans are creative, in that they take parts and create an abstract picture of the reality around them.
If this ability took into consideration that which allows this creative ability of constructing something as a picture as an idea, which is the physical world - our bodies, and included the practical reality of the physical in any taking-of-parts, which is “ critiquing” reality, or re-sunning reality” or bringing what is physically realized information as the physical into consideration as the qualities and building blocks of the physical world, then our reality would function in ways that cause no harm because the physical would be respected, in detail.
When we create a paper world where means are used to ostensibly expedite a norm, we allow externalities to be swept to the side, which is not looking at all the parts and as such causes aspects of the practice of living that is a physical way of moving here, to be forgotten, which means the physical world is ignored. A scenario that has a consequence of dis-integrating the physical. The physical world then becomes weaker and weaker and weaker. And we see this happening all around us. We can leave nothing behind, because all of it is the means of life. What is not in full potential becomes a fire that we end up trying to put out, and our attention is on this lack, which is not being attentive of the actual physical world overall. 
I within myself realize how this can happen. I was a child and I stopped suddenly and wanted to hide what I was doing, and to do this I focused on the words only of the adult in my world. As I walked a mind construct, this one little movement, was myself making a choice to attend to my own experiences, my own memory, my own abstract of a concrete world as the physical. Overall, this is not a bad thing, but when I ignore one thing, because I have an idea about it based on actions in the past, and then begin to manipulate what I focus myself on, then I have ideas about things and begin to reject aspects of reality based on ideas, and attend to reality in a way that suits my own ideas instead. This overall is myself no longer being transparent and open and equal in consideration of all that is the physical world. I am being selective, which is not bad, per say, but when done to manipulate what is a construction of belief in fear of being discovered because I have an idea about what that dis-covered thing may be considered as, then I am already building layers of lies, that become the focused being of myself. Thus I have begun to move as an ideological abstract that is in separation from practical reality. I am no longer equal to the physical, I am as such resisting life, because no real god would create something that does harm, a real god would be something that is by nature in all aspects creation. And what I have done, in my manipulations is taken life and my creative ability as life, and constructed an abstract of parts of life that is using creative ability and warping it into a personal alternate reality that is lost of its gift of common sense.
The only way out of this separation is to admit it. To forgive myself back to my own gift as life as my common sense, which is to focus on the physical world and realize the practical measure of it. And why, because this is alignment back into reality, where I reference the concrete world as life in-formation, and sense that which does no harm, which is what is best for all.
My manipulations, where I attend to some things to block my own actions from sight, because I had an idea about them based on an experience that was probably the same thing in another - and myself being a child who did not have the code as the words to sort this all out in clear and communicative ways,  became what I allowed as the measure of my memory, what I defined as the world around me. 
When I talk with others, having spent some time looking at this, I see this same thing going on in the words people speak. Overall this is a creative act as it is taking parts and creating new forms , but it is all done in protection and self defense for an initial separation that we all can realize and know we have accepted, but in actuality fear admitting to. The only solution is to forgive this separation and to come back down to practical reality, because this is the only way forward on earth.
Imagine when someone comes and apologizes for something that is realized to be a mis-take, we accept it when it is sincere. The problem is that we have a system that has become the manifestation of our own abdication of being equal to practical reality. As though each has done this for so long that it is imposed as a man-made system on earth. Thus, the system must change to allow each to forgive transgressions as abstract personas, to give the space and time to come back down to include the physical as life, equal to self and that creative ability, because the two are inseparable. 
Also, when one learns a bad habit, which in this case is a limited insight habit, and does not change, then that habit is what is consumed and becomes what one is, the change becomes harder because the groove has been set and to rebuild takes time and consistent corrective action/movement. the gift is the physical world in front of us, it centers us here, equal in consideration of all things as any real parent/god would want for their child.
If we look at our financial system, which is a rent seeking formation, it is us, manifested externally. What we hold onto as personifications as a collection of beliefs, opinions and ideas used to define us, where we hide from not having remained in practical equal consideration of all things in respect of the physical as life in-formation, as creation, then we are “ renting” qualities to define us, at the exclusion of respect of the physical world that is creation manifest and the gift of life in-formation. So, our financial system represents our separation and our attention to limited abstracts made larger than life as our mind.
And our governing system, is what we tout, what we pray for, but not what we actually live. It is what we say we are, but not what we actually do. it is the limited good sounding actions we tell one another, that we do in small measure to convince ourselves we are not that which we know we have accepted which is hiding from being equal to practical reality and trying to regulate our gains, hiding from considering all life, respecting all life which the physical is the expressive in-formation of and as. Just as our governments and financial systems are forms that are movements, so are we, and this system is what each has become within. so the projection that created the system, comes from each of us. If we do nothing to change ourselves and simply forgive a lack of perception that includes and respects the actual life in-formation as the physical then we ignore and as such destroy creation in-formation.
Thus the solution is that one must stop what one has accepted, has trained oneself as , as a collection of beliefs, opinions and ideas, that take one quality or aspect of reality, and aggrandize that aspect at the exclusion of other qualities and aspects of practical physical reality, and bring that back down to earth, because this is how we bring our own heavens as our abstract ideas about this concrete world, back into what is practical, and within this stop creating doom and gloom scenarios, because we fear to lose what is really an extremely limited acceptance of who we are.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to be flexible here, to not fear changing what I have accepted and allowed as an idea, belief or opinion about practical reality within and as me.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to suppress my common sense ability, the gift of life in expression, in having the ability to look at the parts and the whole here, to see, realize and understand movements and actions that consider all things and take that which is good, which is a process of becoming aware and respecting all things as this earth is life in-formation.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize, and understand how I have manipulated myself as life to hide from actions that were in themselves actions based on limited/singular beliefs, based on ideas of good and bad, which is judgement, which is eating the apple of knowledge and information only and ignoring the tree of life that is what sustains and created that apple.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see realize and understand the mirage of  limited experience I accepted and allowed as an abstract of this concrete world, earth, that is life in-formation here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to bring one aspect of reality forward in and as my mind, and to accept this as having a value that I believed would define me and allow me to survive what I wanted to hide that was another form of judgement as deciding that there was a bad that would lead to a doom and gloom scenario, a “ what if” scenario where I acted in a self interest of limitation because I did not investigate all things and reality as that which was good and does no harm, in a practical physical world.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that what another speaks as an abstract imagery of a concrete physical world can define me.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand how one small movement of separation in protection and defense, as an idea of a good and a bad, ends up limiting the very common sense of me as life, to be flexible/flowing/mutable in respecting practical physical reality, to consider and be thankful for that which is the means of myself in expression as life, which is the physical world, the tree of life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe an abstract of a concrete world, of which the abstract used for its formation, is more real than the practical physical world, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that when and as I believe the abstract, as what I have allowed to define me, I actually move into suppression of myself as life, and for this I forgive myself.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that when I believe an abstract construction within and as a idea, belief opinion, within and as me, a emotional movement concentrated on hiding one thing and attending to another, as a value that I believe will protect me from what I had believed was a “ bad” then I am like a computer, turning off one thing and bringing forward another, not a bad when consistently cross referenced with reality, but a suppression and limitation when used to define me, causing pressure on and as my physical body, disrupting flow, blocking my own common sense as life, constricting the physical body, causing a dis-ease, as a mis-take with reality, and as such, something that can become a habit that will take time to realign back down to earth, back into being equal and one, respectful of practical physical reality, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow my mind to be greater than my heart, to not listen to here, to what is here, even as the separations of men as abstractions of this concrete reality as what the mind is an does.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that this abstract projection as mind can define me.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to become equal and one to the creative ability of myself as life, and instead to abuse this creative ability in ways of self interest only.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize what I fear losing as a self definition, and what I fear being defined as having accepted and allowed an idea that I cannot change when I am the one who accepted and allowed the mirage as mind, as my perception of my experiences that I defined myself as and feared changing because I allowed an idea as a desire to become larger than life, and as such did not walk the practical process of building awareness of the physical, which is respecting all life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the war on resource grabbing for rent seeking practices is an outward manifestation of what I have accepted and allowed within and as me, which has been happening for generations as this is what has been generated as an abstract in dis-respect of practical reality, and as such is an act of violence against life, thus for what I have accepted and allowed within and as me, a war that is the manifestation of conflict and friction against myself as life, I forgive myself.

When and as I find myself limiting the life within and as me, as my own expression, manifest as friction and conflict within as back chat of judgement as mind, as thoughts, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down and I see realize and understand the values as the parts brought forward, attended to, and I cross reference the physical, practical reality, and ground the limitations back into what would withstand the test of time, to realize two or more in my name builds awareness and respect of that which is life in-formation which is  the physical, which is earth, the hearth, the heart, of life and thereby grounding myself here.
When and as I find myself beginning to doubt myself  I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down, and I ground myself here, to practical reality, to consider all things, and to take that which is good, to stand equal to what supports the expression of myself as life, which is the physical that is life in-formation which is to bring what I believed was a heaven as value judgements as mind in self interest, instead of in the value being life, to align myself equal and one to and as life, to pass through the eye of the needle which is the physical.
When and as I find myself becoming a movement of comparison, as the thoughts of good and bad in and as my mind, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, and I look at the fear of what I have allowed as the so-called bad that I reject and resist  and I stop and I look to what I fear losing as a self definition of and as me and what i believe I will gain as a desire, and I forgive my accepted habit of value judgment, and I take the good and the bad judgments and realize my imagination of gloom and doom as fear of loss, and I ground myself here to express the practice of life as the physical in-formation, enjoying being in life expression as what I am as a physical being here.
When and as I find myself reacting as in becoming tense within and as me, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, and I see, realize and understand that I am becoming conflict and friction within and as me, that is in effect emotional/feeling bodies built of ideas, as accumulated  thought, as judgments  of qualities that are from the physical world that I believe will cause a loss should I not be defined as them as I have allowed rent seeking practices as limited value self definition only,  as I react to the words of another as their constructions of belief taking this personally instead of seeing this for what it is, a projection of values only on a physical world as life in-formation, I stop, I breath I ground myself here, as I realize that nothing defines me but what I accept and allow, here.
When and as I find myself taking things personally, I stop and I breath and I reference, respect the practice of physical manifestation of life in-formation and I see, realize and understand an expression of and as me as what is best for all, as taking that which is good as that which is practical, measurable as relating and respecting life in-formation as the physical here, to stand as that which is supportive of life, where life is the value.






No comments:

Post a Comment