Monday, December 8, 2014

Day 589 Who am I within the culture of women. Day 4 Self Forgiveness and Self Correction

This is a point of projecting value judgements onto situations and the objects outside of me as those involved in the situations that are actually normal interactions I must walk logistically in space and time. All of this is a form of protection and self defense based on a self definition used to survive instead of being grounded in  practical reality. I allow myself to become a measure of my own judgement, a burden I carry, a burden I created, a burden I allowed, one that is stagnant because it does not look at cause and effect,  consequential outflows practically. Thus, it is time for me  to remove my own reaction to this and stand within what, in comparison, would be a brutal self honesty. Problems, as conflicts and friction, are resistances to a movement that is self being responsive in consideration of being a physical expression as what I am in reality here. I am becoming a very limited perspectives that is by its limitation a split from remaining in common sense of reality. This entails, practically being what removes emotional defining values, and places oneself , feet on the ground, here in physical reality because this is where we actualize ourselves, this is where we eat, and we breath, and we live and see our children become physical adults. 

Because humans have accepted and allowed an inner measure to become one of value judgements instead of accepting physical formation as what life would be, which is an aid to see our creation, our state of beingness, we have created a gap from reality, one that consumes creation as it does not consider the means of what builds a form that allows the very platform of life. We need the physical to see what manifests and to understand what works and what does not. When we ignore the physical, and ignore what is an inconvenience, because we base what is real on idea without cross reference and practical application of an idea, we destroy what has the ability to sustain and as such withstand the test of time. The only way to create a stable existence is for each to become self responsible, to become responsible to the physical, to respect it, to always consider it with every move we make. And the irony is that focusing here, on what is real, is how to live the fulfillment of life, it is what would bring joy, it is actual living, meaning it is to act as life in answer to the form of what and who we are in reality, here. There is no other choice, and it is the voice of what is best for all. It is the most beautiful choice - so to speak. It is what we all long for the most. Self forgiveness, and writing and practical application is the way to remove the complicated, and to become life. It is the way to clean up the storm of separation spiraling out of control within. It has always been here right in front of us, we need only accept it and accept the gift of life, the joy of life, which is to accept the physical as the foundational manifestation of life. And to realize that men have imposed so many value judgements on the physical that over time it has influenced reality and is destroying it, as inequality to life, is separation from life, and cannot sustain life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become a character of self interest, not allowing myself as life to express myself, to be responsible for and as life here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to project value judgements onto others without taking the time and space, as using myself as life, as the gift of life, to investigate and consider all things, which is to respect the physical, which is to focus here, practically.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I have no responsibility as life, as I have accepted and allowed myself as value judgements to exist within a bubble of my own imagination to be more than another, to be more than what is here as the way and the means of life, which is the physical, in substance, where I allowed my own self inner rests of spite and blame, justification without practical application to determine what and who I am, and thereby separating myself from life, and as such from solution , from allowing the fulfillment of life as what I am here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to project values of good and bad, right and wrong onto others, as this has no practical application into solution, into understanding of what is here practically as the physical, and resolving uncertainty and insecurity as fear of loss, into what is directive as what is self honest in aligning myself here, with the physical and investigating what does no harm, as this is what sustains and respects the physical world here, and is what leads to understanding.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have thoughts that someone is doing something to me, and to realize that nothing defines me but what I accept and allow, and even if a definition as a criticism comes, to understand that this is evaluation and examination, and could be me in a moment, but does not remain as such as I as life can change in taking responsibility for who and what I am and walking the practical application into self awareness, as in becoming aware of the physical, with every breath, considering here as me, as what is here is me in another life form, thus to do what I would want for myself as life here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that something is being done to me.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I am inferior to here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I am superior to what is here, even if I happen to have walked into some understanding of some aspects of the physical that others may not have, as the only choice as life, is to give to another as what one would want for themselves, as this is a movement of respect for and as life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand the harm value judgements do to my human physical body, as I constrict and hide, within, as I allow an inferiority to life, as value judgements to spin within and as me, separating myself from creation, from being equal and one as movement of creating, which is to accept life as the physical and assess, as to investigate and consider all things to ensure that awareness in practical common sense actions are what is lived, thereby giving the gift of self discovery and as such the development of self responsibility, which each must take for themselves, which is to simply accept self as life, as the value being life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that becoming responsible is impossible, realizing that I have accepted and allowed, over time, myself to blame and spite, to fear and recoil, to move as  value judgements and as such stopping this and changing the directive of myself, using breath, and self forgiveness, will take some time, to turn the tide of my imagination and to within this, stop and look at what I have accepted and allowed, to then acknowledge this and reconstruct with directives that are what is best for all, to become an act that considers all life as the physical as practical actions that slow down and consider equality and oneness with and as the physical.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that I as life, am the substance that can consider form and function here, and as such sense what is here, and see directly, taking time to investigate and cross reference, to also realize that nothing will be lost and everything gained, in considering the physical within and as the principle of what is best for all here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to pity myself for what I have accepted and allowed as this has no real practical application into solution as what is best for all.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to want to hide in shame, as this has no practical application within standing and living equal and one to and as life here, which is to realize and respect what does no harm, as that which takes that which is good, and supports life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting my own common sense, as the expression of life, as me, here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing emotional feeling bodies built of past experiences to define me here.

When and as I find myself projecting value judgements I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, and I stand here, in this moment, to ground myself here, to bring value judgements back to self, and to forgive, and to move into respect as consideration of all things, as I am the perfect machine as life to be and do such.
When and as I find myself , within this process of realizing myself as mind as having accepted and allowed a separation from equal consideration of physical existence, I stop and I breath, and I forgive such projections, imagination, fantasies, inner realities, and I slow way down, and cross reference, which is to cross examine with and as the physical in common sense as this is me, and I evaluate, and consider form and function, not only based on knowledge and information only, as what has been taught and I relate how knowledge and information actually practically directs here, to see, realize and understand what makes no sense, as what is not being considered as nothing can be left behind, as nothing can be allowed to become an externality, as nothing can be allowed to be eliminated through a mathematical manipulation of numbers through the use of a mean.
When and as I find myself facing a false dilemma, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, to see, realize and understand where I am not equal and one in practical consideration of reality, which is a process of closing the gap of separation from myself as life into and as actions that cause no harm, taking that which is good, here.
When and as I find myself believing something to be impossible as in taking too much time, having too many steps, I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down, and I realize that I am competing with a focus on an idea that is not myself here walking in practical common sense of physical reality.
When and as I find myself fearing that something can be lost, I stop and I breathe and I slow myself down, and I realize that nothing can be lost, unless I accept and allow this as mind, as idea, as belief, as opinion, as I am here, able to see directly as practical reality, as the structure of how actions can support life.
When and as I find myself facing friction and conflict as the bully of fear of loss, as the voice of blame and spite, I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down, and I here the imaginations, the projections , the fantasies as the words used to describe such and the lack of words as what is not considered, and I take the parts of and as this, and I realize the form with empathy, and that this cannot define me unless I accept and allow it, which I can realize within and as me as a movement of taking such personally as an accepted and habituated reaction and I stop, I slow way down, I breath, until I am stable, as I do not allow bullets of value judgements in protection and self defense as my awareness, and I stop, I accept myself as life, as being responsible, as coming back to myself, grounding myself here, and cross referencing reality, the physical, to investigate through assessing the practical which means to examine the details, and evaluate possible actions and the play-outs of movement through looking at what is here in detail, which is an act of sharing here, to build understanding and to give self discovery as what I would want for myself, as this is the process of becoming equal and one as living the principle of what is best for all in thought word and deed.



No comments:

Post a Comment