Saturday, December 27, 2014

Day 593 Understanding the space and time of practical existence, communicating here. Self Forgiveness

Understanding the space and time of practical existence, communicating here.

Back to the basics of self forgiveness in every moment I speak. I find that I can communicate more readily with others, even within evaluating limitations and speaking up, but still I can move into reactions of fear, where I fear being cut off, or not allowed to follow through, and I begin to rush and become impatient. But this is also an idea, myself having thoughts about how something should be. In this I lose a sense of the rhythm of what is presented, like I am within a video game where I have to walk past the swinging ax. But then I have created this idea, judging limitation as something that is a danger, when it is not, it is only I that accept and allow this to be so.
But the “ ax” so to speak, as the limitation is the words used, the structure of labels that have personified histories of mis-takes of reality, each hiding actions known to have born no practical measure of physical living, as so much of the detail of the practical is lost in a moment of rushing and not bouncing back quickly enough, grounding oneself back here.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to want to rush, and as such to not listen and to miss aligning mis-takes back into practical application that can withstand the test of time and ground oneself here, equal and one to the physical, as the physical is what is real, is the gift of life, is the expression of life, here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to  react to limitation.

I forgive myself for allowing an accepting myself to limit myself, in a desire to be right.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to rush.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to lose myself in entertainment, as a game of association, mis-taking practical reality in an effort to build a valid argument as my end game, instead of remaining here, standing equal and one in thought word and deed with practical reality as the physical, the way and the means of my existence here as life.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to slow down, to breath, to ground myself here, and to realize the words presented, are the signature of limitation, the labels of knowledge and information without practical reference in form and design, in structure and regard for the actual physical world.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to define myself as an idea, and to take this idea and compare within associating myself to the idea, without seeing realizing and understanding that an idea is just this an idea, not necessarily a bad or a good, but an abstraction, and to take an  idea as a value and relate it to, compose it with and into the space and time of  practical reality to realize an application that is best for all.


When and as I find myself rushing I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, and I see, realize and understand here, grounding myself here, equal and one to practical existence.

When and as I find myself rushing into self righteousness I stop and I breath and I slow myself down.

When and as I find myself  rushing I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, and I ground myself here, equal and one to the measure of practical reality, realizing that the physical is here, in practice all around me, 

When and as I find myself rushing, I stop and I breath, and realize what I have allowed myself to be as idea, as an expectation, and I stop, I slow down, I come back down to earth, to the practical measure of space and time, and I realize limitations as what I have accepted and allowed, and I no longer allow myself to take things personally meaning as resisting that which does not express what  I have allowed to define me in a game of survival, a mental act of comparing my beliefs, ideas and opinions as how I have accepted and allowed limited designs as self definitions to be what governs me here, and I stand in the moment equal to breath and I align myself here in tandem with the way and the means of myself as an expression of life as the physical and I assess through evaluation and examination of the whole and the parts to critique what is presented and brought forward as idea, as value, and I bring this back into physical creation to stand as what is best for all here.

When and as I find myself becoming inferior to here, to the moment in which I am standing in the physical as this is the way and the means of life, I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down, and I realize where I am accepting and allowing a self government of limitation, and I take that limitation and I ground myself here, in practical physical reality, and I assess through bringing all parts here, as I stand in space and time as the physical and I govern myself within and as this, respecting life, as life is the physical and the means of my existence as the physical is the creation of life, and I align myself here in thought word and deed, considering and respecting all as equal and one to me.

When and as I find myself reacting, as tensing up I stop and I breathe and I slow myself down to stand in the space of here as creation, where there is eternal room to stop and change what I have allowed to define me as  limited values only, based on a past of not having stood equal and one in common sense of the physical and what is best for all as the physical, and the cultural traditions based on past practical applications that came to define and ignored practical existence in leu of these traditions over the expedition of men discovering efficiency, this tradition before practical action inferior to innovation and reformation in ways the expand creation and giving men the space and time to become the voice of life, equal and one to creation, where all parts become their full potential as an expression of life, this which needs no hierarchical social engineering, instead access to interaction with practical reality and the physical means to support the physical body, to allow each the development and awareness to take that which is good and does no harm, as this is the way and the means to become equal and one to life and stand in consideration of the value being the self as the expression of life as physical beingness, here.

When and as I find myself separating myself from here, I stop and I breathe and I slow myself down, and I see, realize and understand the beliefs, opinions and ideas of what gives me value as a self definition that I have allowed and believed in only,  to survive in  a system of inequality - the external consequence of what each part has accepted and allowed,within , and I assess what I have allowed in looking at the thoughts that are the composition of my accepted belief system, an abstract as mind as my personification, and I realize this does not define me, and I change, I ground myself here, and see the weight of my accepted abdication of life manifest as energy, my resistance and as such means of rejection of the whole and the parts,  where I then choose to become a  movement of respect for the means of life as the physical, as I realize the practice that what I believe  cannot define me unless I accepted and allow it, and that I can change, I can reform myself as inform myself equal and one through considering all things and taking that which is good and does no harm, in practical application through looking here at physical existence. 







No comments:

Post a Comment