Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 330 Self Forgivemess Rejection Character


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear losing what is an idea in separation from actual physical reality, the gift given to simply be here, freely given at that, to not see, realize and understand that this world is a physical instrument that allows the expression of life, for all equally, and it is only ideas of what is more than and less than that separate common sense with and as self as life here, manifest as the mind, a consciousness of ideology that is in separation from what is real here,
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear facing reactions that are blind to the common sense of how here works and functions in and as the physical, where themind as a collection of values lacking equality and oneness with the context of physical reality, all elusive and meaningless when lost in a moment, where it is realized that what is real is what is here, and one realizes that one, as self, has never been here, and that it is here, within and as being absolutely forgiving of self that one is finally able to live, and yet within an outward accepted and allowed systemic inequality, manifest as behaviors of gain for a few, actually living here cannot exist, unless this system is stopped, throughstanding up and voting in a system that supports all life, is forgiving with what is freely given here, as the means to sustain life, will self as life become equal and one in thoughtworld and deed, the outward instrument equal and one to the nature of earth as a freely giving supportive form being the giving nature of life, right under our feet.
I forgive myself for wanting to be alone, to hide from facing what is here, for feeling ashamed and guilty for not realizing the value of simply being here, equal and one to what is here as this forgiving physical world, which we have all accepted and allowed the signature of ownership on freely given resources that are the gift of life, and thus have allowed abuse of life, within believing that life must be bought, an idea, imposed on earth that must be removed, as the nature of life is to forgive of itself as life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to clench within myself in fear of the bully of ego, and then in protection and defense become angry , where instead of facing the storm of fear, as separation as a habit of limited ideologies, I stop and I breath, and I realize that here, is the directive in commons sense of what is best for all, within and as the principle of what is best for all is best for self.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have wanted to be alone to not face what is here, to want to force changes without having looked to the whole as the present system to believe myself to be some kind of super hero within and as one small action making a change not seeing realizing and understanding that it takes many to stand and change what is here, as it is many who have allowed this present system of inequality to exist, this which is supported by a collection of values, that ignore the whole, and thus a manifest system of limitation which is obviously what is destroying this earth and causing unacceptable suffering to many of the plants and animals and humans on this earth, which is in essence disrespecting life , here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that reaction as rejection of what is here, is not looking at what is here, what has been accepted and allowed, and this it is to work with what is here, as running from here is not a solution, it is to stand and to face here, in common sense of how the physical functions within and as what is best for all, where to deny, to not look at what is here, as becoming the same actions as our present accepted and allowed government agencies, that disallow studies that reveal what is in fact happening on earth, the response of, “ there is no proof” which is a crime in and as the behavior of ignorance, against life, by omission, unacceptable and an act of denial of life, here in common sense.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that to omit what is best for all is a crime, a lie, as just as presenting false information, not presenting information is just as false, as both do not consider what is physically here, thus the statement of there being no “ proof” in and as itself a statement of conceptual lack, admitting and ending as ignorance, without investigation, as what is here that does not support all life, has not considered all life, and this must stop until all life is considered, as any anecdote that reveals a state of suffering is simply an indication that the physical world has not been considered,
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see realize and understand that the moment I allow myself to go into righteousness, within and as knowledge and information, in and as my mind, I become blame and spite, and thus lose the directive principle of myself as life, here, where I within this, as my physical body, begin to have burning sensations in my thighs and in my head, and thoughts in and as questions as to why something has been allowed, which is a form of blame, as it is looking for ‘Who done it” instead of simply realizing the structure of what exists and correcting this within and as the realization that the only choice is what is best for all, as what supports all life, allows life to be the expression of itself.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand how I reject facing here within becoming righteous, as I become frustration/recklessness within allowing myself to not look and then I begin to push back and thus to reject, this rejection and constriction in and as fear happening so fast, seemingly simultaneously it is actually hard for me to catch, I have to really slow way down, or immediately my back starts to hurt and my legs start to burn, and I lose an ease within and as myself, and become nauseous, this action I have been doing for so long, that to sense this, to realize this, to go into this and accept this as myself and what is interesting is that I kept entering a point of wanting to cry when I got to this point, and it is here that there is also this sense that I have had of feeling trapped, this fear of being trapped within a coffin and not being able to get out.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see realize and understand how the mind loves meta-for, to impose idea onto reality, where self is not directed as self, sensing here as self as life, direct, and instead clings to idea, as pictures in and as the mind.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand how what I am is the sound of life, forgiving , here sensing here, sensing the commons as the physical here, the real picture the direct physical, where fear is in essence rejecting here, and thus rejecting life, and ideas are distancing myself from being one and equal to what is here, as an idea can become an I deify-cation of what it is that I am as a meta-for in self inner-rest.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that thoughts are the voice of rejection, the spite and blame, the tantrum of not wanting to look here, and thus as long as I fear losing ideas, beliefs, and opinions of what I am, I cannot face what is here as I am chasing an idea and not paying attention to what is real, which is this actual physical existence, this gift of life, here,


I commit myself to slowing myself down, to when and as I find I am beginning to want to blame and spite another, I am existing within rejection and thus am not facing here, the moment I begin to label I am no longer here, equal and one to and as the physical, where I must look here as what exists and become brutally self honest with here, to see, realize and understand that there is nothing to lose except myself as life, unless I realize that what is best for all is best for the support and sustenance of this actual physical world, absolutely.
I commit myself to forgiving all opinions , ideas and beliefs, to take such back to myself as to align this to and as what is best for all here.
I commit myself to seeing , realizing and understanding that in facing an opinion, an idea of a belief, I am facing a limited insight and there for can only align this to and as what is here in and reality within and as how here functions physically, to bring thought, word and deed, back into and as common sense of what is here and how here functions within and as what is best for all.
I commit myself to slowing myself down, to breathing , to facing how I have separated from myself here, to realize that all that can be lost is a collection of ideas, beliefs and opinions, that are not looking here at practical reality.
I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding that practically, usury, is interest lending, where one believes that one owns something, lends this and then expects more in return, as though one was good in lending and deserves something more in return, where even with the starting point of usury, of lending for personality gain of a personification that one is more and deserves more for having lent, this thing lent making one a god, when all one can “lend” is what supports the real gift the self expression of self as life and the means and way of directing within and without to and towards this understanding, that which is the gift of life, where it behoves one to give to support life, as what is best for all is best for self, in support of life, as life is the value, thus, to lend with interest, and within this to believe that one can own what is here that is freely given is delusional, and a crime against life, as it enslaves and does not support life within and as giving to allow life to become an expression of life, as life being the value, absolutely, and thus usury places confining conditions on life, and also believes that what is here can be owned, an illusion as all that can be “owned” is self equal and one to and as life, to live the experience of what is eternal, which is life. thus the mind as imagination at present is the story of fear for survival in self abdication of common sense of life.
I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding that allowing a system that leads to one person owning everything is allowing a centralized regime to become the eye of what we are here, instead of becoming self responsible within and as working with the actual physical world in practical common sense, thus, corporations are delusional in believing that they are a person, that can own what is here, where even allowing an ambiguous entity to own something is delusional, yet as long as we all allow this form to condition our lives we allow the abuse existent on earth, and thus it is each and every one of us that is responsible for supporting a system that does not in fact support life, and it is the response of many standing and placing in a system that supports all life, that gives what is needed to live in dignity, as a person, plant or animal cannot live in dignity if the means are not available, thus to disallow self responsibility and blaming the child for not being responsible when what is needed to be responsible is taken in the name of material ownership by a few, is to not face the practical common sense of this actual physical world, and is absolute crime and ignorance of life, here. and as such as this system exists cannot stand against the voice of many, the collective organization of many standing and voting in a system of change, and just as each entity takes small amount of all of our earnings, the small amounts of many, even within their confined spaces of work, can give to a system of equality, as many giving accumulates to allow a system of equality to stand and place itself in an organized manner within the existent structures on this earth, peaceably and with ease, thus support Equal Money, to get this world in support of life, absolutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment