Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 328 Rejection Character

Fear Dimension Rejection Character
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear being in common sense with and as life here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to slow myself down, to breath and to become without desire here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that life is here, that all that I can do within this moment here, is physically apply myself in common sense with here, as I am one person, one body only able to do what I as a human can do physically here, on this physical world, thus, all I can be is the movement of myself here in relation with the life that is here, in common sense, thus looking at what is actually here, and interacting with what is physically here is all that i can be in this moment, thus the focus of myself can only be on what is here, to communicate with what is here as life realizing how here works, where if what is here is taken away from what I am as a human, I have no opportunity to be able to look here, to interact with here which is to say that if what is here is taken how can I become self responsible as life?
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become angry with a system that is a construct of the taking of opportunity from men, through media, through education, by design, as design is understood to be a means and way to organize what is here, and thus the systemic design is a creation with a purpose of serving a few only, the same who design the media, the educational system, the prison system, the economic system, and thus the blame can only be on myself for having accepted and allowed my self responsibility to have been given/abdicated to a representative voice, despite the common sense that it takes many men to fight in a war, that it takes more than one human to grow food, that it takes more than one human to process animals in existent CAFOS, that it takes many men to present what is presented through the media, which is a group of men accepting and allowing disinformation, the dissing of the from of self as life, forgiving of self as life here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear rejection should I allow myself to become equal and one with common sense, allow myself to be vulnerable as life,speaking up in common sense, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that common sense is not dirty.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that the limited beliefs, opinions and ideas are impenetrable.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that to fear common sense is abuse of life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear the emotional and physical abuse implied within the word , as the definition, of being vulnerable which means being in common sense of life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have an idea that being rejected by another means that I am somehow “dirty.”
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that the veil of consciousness is a veil of fear, a veil of separation, into self preservation within a system that acts in self interest without consideration of life as being the value here, a system that is the image and likeness of my own fear of self responsibility, self honesty, self directive principle in and as what is best for all is best for self here, where the common sense of myself is to take what is good, to stand as what is best for all, equal and one.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear pointing out a limited belief, because in so doing I am actually “killing” a limited belief, which will initially create a reaction from the carrier of such a limited belief, where that belief must be brought back to a common sense of this actual physical world, and thus this limited belief can no longer be what defines.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand how limited beliefs are the web holding the present system of inequality in place, a system that is abusive and brutal as it acts in the self interest of a few and does not in common sense realize itself as life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that in rejecting common sense I am separating myself form life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to reject common sense of here into and as accepting limited knowledge and information, into being and becoming taught knowledge and information that has no experience with application with the actual physical world.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to reject applying/ walking knowledge and information through common sense of the actual physical world, to fear asking questions that demand answers within and as realizing knowledge and information in relation to common sense of the actual physical world, such questioning often a confrontation for the allowing of oneself to a limited belief bearing no witness to what is systemically existent on earth.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear aligning belief, opinions and ideas to and towards common sense of what is best for all, which means understanding the present system, investigating how the present system functions, a system of self preservation for a few, so engrossed within this system that all common sense of earth has beed veiled and thus within this, it will take many to stand and move through the veil of inequality, of limited beliefs, opinions and ideas, to stand in common sense with and as the physical, to create a strong voice of common sense of life, and this voice of common sense to walk the land of earth to realign this earth, in gentle step, one step at a time, to create an earth that is self honest as life, self responsible as life, this that each and every human being longs for, where all that is needed is to accept self as life, to step out of themind/consciousness and to breath, to become equal and one to and as the physical.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear common sense.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to accept a system of one way communication, where as media exists that dictates instead of shares, a system where ourchildren sit and take dictations as how they spend their days as children, a system that does not allow the human child to interact, communicate, become one and equal to and as their physical body in common sense, a system that develops knowledge and information without practical application, thus creating robots that spew the ‘party line” of a centralized system of one way dictation without allowing the ability of humanity to become equal and one in understanding of self as life, as what self is a composition of, and thus able to self realize self as life, in common sense.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that whenever I talk about children, I want to cry , as I become that child once again, and within this memory I am standing in front of my father believing myself to be dirty, and feeling so frustrated and somehow not having the words to express myself, and at the same time beginning to believe that perhaps I am dirty, that there is something wrong with me, and at the same time becoming so angry, and so self righteous, wanting to lash out towards my father,, with whom I spent may years fighting, to the point where when my mother would leave the house i was told that I was not to talk with my father so that a fight would not manifest, a verbal fight, as it was a verbal fight more than anything.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that somehow I did not want to accept this fact that I was “dirty” as somehow this made no sense, yet I did not know how to explain myself, as what i had been taught, was being taught to be, was a limited construct of knowledge and information and thus lacked the very learning of the movement of myself in common sense of myself as being equal and one to and as the physical, and within this fighting allowed myself to become the burning fires of righteousness, this a separation and blame of life, and thus did I veil myself from myself as life, in common sense of life, and within this, I was always chasing what I perceived to be gentle, as within my righteousness I came to feel that i lacked a gentle nature and thus would move towards men that I felt were gentle, believing this would somehow save me, projecting this onto an object in separation from myself , not seeing realizing and understanding that i am this, that this that is believed to be separate is available right here, as myself as life, that standing and being equal and one in common sense of life, does not need connection as separation into and as energy as mind to self righteous anger and fear, and that within myself my reaction as anger, manifest as fighting as righteousness is myself crying , is the movement of myself from myself, away from myself as the common sense of myself as life, into and as protection and defense in the face of the storm of emotions, feelings and thoughts as the mind of a con-sciousness as what my parents were within a system of inequality, a systemic fear of survival non supportive of life, here, where the only choice is to realize the value is life, and to create a system of equality, using the structures existent to begin to realign ourselves equal and one, through equal money, to finally live and create a heaven on earth.
I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding that fearing rejection, is an illusion, where the fear becomes self, and thus within this looking here is no longer possible, where I must stop and breath, and look at here in detail and bring myself back here, stabilize myself in and as breath, to practically apply how here functions within and as what is best for all is best for self, where I do not allow myself to make an object as a person or idea a limitation, determining what i am here as the expression of myself here, I stand and I look and move and speak in consideration of what is best for all, as this is best for self, I essentially bring myself within my physical body and realize myself here, in common sense of here, where the words of another can be used to direct what is being expressed into and as what would support all life, equal and one, as life being the value here, where any belief, opinion and idea is simply a part/piece needing alignment into and as what is best for all, what would support all life as life being the value here.
I commit myself to seeing , realizing and understanding that what I face in fear, and/or in frustration are ideas being expressed, often again and again, when another speaks and reacts to what does not agree with limitation, will, just as with myself when learning something new, need repetition, restatement, time to consider, time for rebellion, as a limited idea made huge, in and as energy, does not want to change its view point and thus will react, such reaction will resist alignment within and as what works, within what is best for all, and will also react within not having agreement, as an idea in separation from life as limited insight in separation from equality and oneness to and as life seeks justification and will become reaction if it is not fed, and thus such behavior is simply a storm of separation from life here, not something to fear, simply something to walk into and as life, equal and one in common sense of life here.
I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding that fearing the words of another, or fearing loss, as in fearing being rejected is simply myself fearing the loss of myself as an idea, and thus not what is real, as this physical world is what is real, and thus, all desires within and as myself, and without, can be brought back to self, equal and one to and as life here.
I commit myself to breathing, to slowing myself down, to becoming patient in the storm of energy, as separation from life here, to realize that myself as energy has a quality of “loopyness” that can be read, in and as the emotions, thoughts and feelings in and as my mind, which can then be forgiven back to myself as life here, realigned equal and one in common sense of what is best for all, where it is to recognize any and all blame and spite within and without, to stop and to breath and to not allow this energetic action, as it is an action of discord and ‘hunger” frustration and thus separation from life,, here.
I commit myself to slowing myself down and breathing, to not allow the anxiety within and as myself to become a search for justification in and as a morality of values taught in childhood and by a society if inequality partitioned into divisions of class, race, nationality, gender, age, to see realize and understand that such self definitions are limited as consideration of what i am and can only limit if accepted and allowed such expression, as the value is life, equal and one as what each and every one of us is, here.
I commit myself to slow myself down and breath, each and every time I notice and/or catch myself becoming frustrated and thus fearful of loss and rejection, moving into an energetic reaction of wanting to win, to see, realize and understand that in allowing myself to become a desire to win, I have already rejected life, here, and thus it is for myself to stop and to breath, to slow myself down and look here in common sense to align myself within and as the principle of oneness in equality, as what is best for all , to investigate what is here and to take that which is good, and to realize and make it clear that within a profit based system, a system of debt and usury, what has been allowed before life is the benefit of a few.
I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding that in and as what I am as life here, am I able to use common sense through being equal and one to and as the physical to look and see what exists here and what is the course of action within and as what is best for all, through walking through ambiguity as the answer to and towards what is best for all is directly here, as this is the gift of life here.
I commit myself to taking the thought that I lack in gentleness back to myself as life, as this is not something separate from me, whether this self judgement of lack as a belief, is a cultural stance in and as something relegated within gender, or taken as being vulnerable, where within this belief, lies the strength of self as life, as it is the patience of gentleacceptance as a state of non-resistance that accepting and sensing what is here is the way and means of sensing the space here, as what is here is freely given in and as life, an act of gentleness by its very nature, as what life is here, thus has being vulnerable been made a behavior of ignorance and considered a weakness when in fact it is a strength, as the gentle patience of allowing oneself to be open and vulnerable is where self can sense what is here.




Thought Dimension Rejection character
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have thoughts about another and about myself within and as I face anxiety in fearing rejection where I attempt to find redemption within seeking a point of like mindedness with another , to stop and to realize this is not a solution to oneness and equality here, where the solution is to stand here, stable within breath, to slow myself down and not allow myself to find a counter focus to hide my own fear of rejection towards another.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to peruse another person to look at how they dress, their mannerisms, their stance, their accent, their demeanor to gage a response to and towards them that will elicit an agreeable interaction, as this is myself shielding myself from an idea I have accepted and allowed that I will be rejected, where I have already become unstable into and as energy as a fear of loss, to at this moment stop and breath, and not react to any and all behaviors with which I encounter, to here, see, realize and understand that there are no answers within and as the thoughts, as the dialogue of limited values as what i was taught within defining another according to the morality within which I was born on earth, to here stop and to breath, and to simply see what is here as one and equal to and as me, and to direct within brutal self honesty within and as what is best for all.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand how myself as mind has no stability, is an act of separation, manifest as emotional and feeling reactions, and thoughts that attempting to talk with another is impossible.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel in the face of another talking that it is impossible to communicate with them in common sense.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have the thought that another will not be interested in hearing anything but their own self validations.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have the thought that I must hurry, within and as explaining myself when talking with another person.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that actually looking at another person is too much to bear.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that the thought that actually looking at another person is too much to bear, as what this is is looking at myself, and/or looking at what is consciousness, a mind in separation in and as thoughts, emotions and feelings, consuming what is here in separation from life, where this is simply an energetic storm that within specificity is able to be walked back into equal and one, to and as life , here, through thus stabilizing as breath, slowing down, and utilizing common sense allowing myself to look at the physical world, as this is what is real, right here in front of me, as what is here is life, equal and one, to and as what I am here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have the thought that I cannot do this, I cannot stop the mind, of thoughts, and the emotions and feelings in and as myself here, and to forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that i cannot change what is here, that I had not found the magic words to change actions that have transpired within and as my life and world, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become impatient with myself within and as learning to see what i have accepted and allowed within and as myself as thought, emotions and feelings.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that all thoughts are of judgement, seeking a self validation, an escape from facing myself as life, here, to giving up ideas about who i am, and what i am here, to see, realize and understand that in understanding how the mind works, it is to recognize thoughts as a shield from facing self, where there are thoughts as:
idols, of pointing out a positive, to avoid a negative,
memory “state” as a desire to be within comfort in not wanting to deal with facing here, making decisions within realizing what I fear facing believing myself incapable,
imagining a gloom and doom scenario, believing myself to not have a way forward, which is a belief that a past failure is what I am here, which is an ignorance of realizing how this physical world works, where ideas as labels become what i am, which I accept and allow,
To have thoughts of blame and spite, wanting to run from here, not face here, allowing a self judgement as believing myself to be inferior and thus a hopeless case
I commit myself to seeing, realizing and understanding that when and as I catch myself becoming frustrated, angry, self righteous I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, and I allow myself to become vulnerable within and as facing the storm of emotions, thoughts and feelings in and as energy, to become equal and one to what is here and forgive myself within looking at the energetic reaction , to become one and equal to and as it, gently, breathing, moving this through my chest, within and as compassion, in total forgiveness, without hope of gain or fear of loss, to give direction to and towards this within what is best for all, within what brings the gentle state in and as another accepting and allowing self forgiveness within allowing a vulnerable self to be open to whatever outcome leads to a solution within and as putting an end to the conflict and friction that is consciousness endlessly seeking self justification, to within being forgiving, as self as life, to realize that nothing can be lost but self as life, here, and thus the moment I find myself reacting in and as mind, within and as fear of rejection , I stop and I breath, and I find my own heart/earth and I allow myself to be and become vulnerable to stand as myself as life in self forgiveness to bearth/earth myself here, equal and one and to no longer allow my mind to become spite and blame, anger and fear, even if and when the storm of emotion and feeling and word as thought resists/becomes heated/bullies.
I commit myself to, when and as I sense a desire to become righteous, I stop and I breath, and I do not respond until I have brought myself back into the physical through breath, and slowing myself down, I remain here, stable and steady in and as being forgiving paying attention to what would be best for all, even admitting the need for investigation when necessary not allowing this to become a judgement in and as a weakness which is a belief that I must be perfect, an illusion as there is not perfection unless what is oneself in thought word and deed is what is best for all, in every moment here.
I commit myself to practice walking within and as breath, here, remaining vulnerable as in being open within and as being self forgiving within and as what is best for all here, this being an ability to answer within a state of ease, as the gift of life, is here, and this gift is freely given, here, right in front of us, thus the will of self need only forgive itself as life, to what is freely given here, which is life, given without any manner of condition, and thus the only rejection that exists is myself resisting life, as it is here, gently given, where the shame of myself is to not have seen this, right in front of me, this tool of self forgiveness to a gift given right in front of me, and within this it is for all to realize that somewhere, at some point everyone has been this for a moment, thus we all know this, all it takes is to become this as a constant, here, where this is right in front of us.
                                                       DIP Lite Forgive yourself back to life

No comments:

Post a Comment