Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 447 Indolence Cont. Self Forgiveness and Self Corrective Application.


Cont.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that what i have accepted and allowed as limitation of insight into practical physical reality has accumulated within and thus, as I begin to look at my own accepted and allowed limited and as such, stagnant ideas, beliefs and opinions that are of comparison which is myself moving as directives of good and bad instead of practical common sense, I must change and direct myself based on a principle of what is best for all and this process will deconstruct my separation and as such be a process where I will have to deconstruct my self accepted and allowed character which will at times feel like I am going against my very “ nature” but this “ nature” is a “ nature” of disregard for this physical world and is a “ nature’ in survival, seeking gain, wanting to appear as more than another, and this is the illusion as the very substance of all form is the substance of life that as self will separate from the absolute value as life when used in self interest and become energy as emotions and feelings instead of the directive of life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see realize and understand that When and as I allow myself to become indolent I am in effect avoiding being here, allowing the next step to seem bigger than the substance of life that is ever present, here, available through breath, here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see realize and understand when and as I go into a morality, as a system of judgement of right and wrong, a system of label that is not directive as it is looking at ideas of what is more and what is less, and thus myself seeking a fixed finality, instead of humbling myself into what is best for all and letting go of ideas about how things should be, and as this realizing that there is a process within equalizing self within the principle of what is best for all, thus to always breath, let go and direct separations from equality and oneness, from what is best for all, from what moves as an ease within understanding here, this being directive in such a way that the object can stand and direct.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that indolence is myself stopping myself from standing and directing absolutely as the principle of what is best for all.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow an idea based on my past, as myself being unworthy based on an idea of what looks/appears to be a more than as visual attributes instead of realizing, seeing and understanding that it is the words we speak and the directions we tale that determine what and how life is expressed on earth, and thus when and as I find myself  limiting myself within and as an idea, as a reaction to not having some immediate response, regardless of reaction, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down and I do not allow myself to become a morality as idea, and/or my past, as one is a self accepted limitation of insight and the other is judgement based on collectively accepted idols of how something should look causing a disregard of the expression of life.


When and as I have a behavior within and as my physically as a judgement of not having reached another, I stop and I breath, and I see realize and understand that I can only face the constrictions within and without one step at a time, thus when I feel myself within physically avoiding/giving up/becoming a stubborn silence that carries an inner voice of “ you don’t understand” I stop and I breath and I direct in that moment within and as the principle of what is best for all.

When and as I find myself wanting to go into familiar habits of self pity, I stop and I breath, and I realize that the past is the past, and not what is here, and I see realize and understand that I can direct myself here within and as common sense as the principle of what is best for all, and within this that skip counting helps hold division of space and time and words help describe space and time as I understand it, thus the language of numbers as measure and the sound as words as directing here are the cross of a GPS system to direct self as life here, a formation of self as life in a human physical body to ground self here as life, as I see it here.

When and as I find myself taking things personally and reacting, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down and I do not judge myself , I direct within and as the principle of what is best for all,  and I realize that I can only move from a point of nothing into something, into expression and this as each moment, to begin again in each moment, from absolute silence, the real comfort of being an absolute directive of what  substantiates life, as a directive principle, where the idle play of morality can be let go and brought back and directed, here, within and without, to equalize the within with the without, so that life can begin.





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment