Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 514 through the veil - to be directive in the way of becoming of sound mind.


I have been looking at facing other people, talking with them, interacting with them and remaining non-reactive, non protection and self defense, non-paranoid of the supernatural energetic emotions, and feelings as the mind. I have to slow down and not react, and within this see myself and attempt through the veil - to be directive in the way of becoming of sound mind, which is life, which is in practice to do what is best for all.
So, two things, I want to pull together here. Aggression and this outline of how to consult that I read in another blog. It was a format of: Pain Spotting, Perspective Taking, Story Telling, Framing, and Probing, before consultation.
I have been working with some kind of knot/not in my heart. Last night it was so intense, so I looked at my day. I had spent some time talking with people. During this time I had remained within breath. I noticed how I wanted to move towards an agreement with the person with whom I talked. I had to breath, slow down and let myself “ agree” and then become “ divergent” in moving through my own habits, through monitoring NOT remaining in an emotion or feeling as in holding that emotion and/or feeling, and looking at the belief in terms of playing with the perspective, listening or telling a story/movement to show understanding, then framing a possible or ‘in development’ framing - as walking into what continued agreement- without any sense of rushing/gain/security allowance ( or my heart starts to react- like I want the ‘good’ love, lol),  and then probing to understand the attitude - lol - latitude of insight so that I can then walk together with the person into understanding.
So, it is to agree and understand in order to agree and understand. It is to face the aggression as the attitude of separation, the pain, and to agree and understand, to then frame an agreement and understanding that moves into a solution with rewards. I have to not fear facing the existent framework, and can agree with the aggression and realize it cannot hurt me to agree because  it is a session of agreement in a moment, to see an existential framework, to understand and build a framework of, because I cannot think in terms of solution until I have enough of an understanding to work with the attitude in ways that use divergent thinking ability, or a sound mind, a fluid, mutable, playful, directive process of latitudinal ( lol) perspective causing the pain/limitation.
I have carried a statement about aggression within me that I have allowed an emotion of anger towards. I have the thought, “ I can’t stand aggression.” I have even gone so far as to label people as “ aggresives.”  Like a catch word. And I have this because I become defensive when I am faced with what I call aggression.
But, aggression, is, for me, like a session of being forced to agree. And as this, I can agree, meaning I can acknowledge and make sure I understand the thing being lived as, as an agreement about something, so I can  frame an understanding, and make this clear, but this does not mean I must remain within that agreement in action. I can understand through agreement and then move/follow through into playing with the state of understanding and asking questions about it, probe the framework/understanding and then reformat and direct, as a process with the framework as the attitude of the other, together. So, the ghost in the machine, need not become my agree session, but can be agreed upon and played with, like a ball, probed and thrown to the wind - so to speak- lol- to be directed TOGETHER into solution. So, aggression is a session of agreement to discover and agree and then to journey into more awareness. In trying to understand something, as in coming into an agreement, there can be no rush, no desire, no fear of not being able to understand. Like, okay, lets reach an agreement of mutual understanding, lets see the pain, the friction and make sure we mutually understand the factors, and go from there. So, it is to suspend any idea and build a framework because no decisions or agreements can be made until the total framework has been understood.  I mean, I can only be, here, right where I am, and I cannot move in ways that are best for all, until I take the time to investigate. And this means, having a direct connection and understanding of the problem, and I can’t make any movement until this part is done, and whatever I agree to in understanding as a process of building a framework is not my self agreeing to continue to understand So, I let any reactions go, within or without.  I mean, at this point, there is nothing defining me because I am agreeing to understand only, I am not agreeing to action. This is careful interplay, before the process of creation. So, I can wear my heart on my sleeve and open it up and feel, without a fear of loss and hope for gain, without insecurity and rush for security,  in fear of self definition of lack based on idea, because I am taking the time to come to an agreement of understanding only of what is here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear aggression.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear agreement.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear a loss, as in believing I am defined by one moment only.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe in aggression,
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become passive in the face of aggression
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not question the state of being, the belief, opinion and idea behind aggression.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to face aggression from a starting point of protection and self defense.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to limit myself to agreeing with aggression.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear standing equal and one to aggression, believing that this can define me.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that aggression is  a scream of pain and as such can be understood and agreed to in a moment, to then be formatted and questioned again to then deconstruct/reformat/play with/looked at divergently in relation to practical application to become an agreement that can be stood with and understood in clarity and common sense and as such practiced.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see , realize and understand that aggression can be a lie by omission, a preemptive strike, a one sided platform of presentation of knowledge and information, which is a crime against life, and that when reacted to and defined and touted as the blame of limitation, I stop and I breath, and I see realize and understand that it is to come together and understand and see the agreements made and agree the make the necessary changes that have accepted and allowed aggression instead of agreement.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become intimidated by aggression and to remain within this state of being only, not looking through to consequence, and as such taking the time to investigate the starting point, bringing it back to self, realizing what I fear being defined as, what I fear losing as a self definition, what I use to hide as a consequence of believing what I have, how I have been educated, what experiences I use to validate myself as a more than, who I am culturally, class wise, gender wise as values used to define me, what I fear to be defined as, in relation to a limited system of order that is in separation from realizing that the physical world is life, equal and one and as such is to be valued, where life is the value.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that aggression is a form of agreement, a presentation as an idea, opinion and belief, that cannot be agreed upon until all understand and agree in understanding what is agreed upon with self investigation that creates a common sense that enables self direction, self responsibility, self trust, thus, the way and the means to agreement on earth is to make clear what is agreed upon so that all may participate and create a society that creates through understanding what is here in form and function, to agree in session of and as a collective of men standing in respect, equal and one with the physical world as life, where life is the value.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to attempt to placate aggression, and as such agreeing with what is a coerced agreement not seeing realizing and understanding that in not investigating all consequence, realizing what has been made a statistical mean, has ignored extremes, and then rendered them as “externalities” to support a very limited design on earth, by men, that does not stop, slow down, and realize the systemic structure of money flow, as wealth flow created by generations of men/labor, must respect the form as the physical world, here as this is the real way and means of life, as the physical world is the manifested form of life, before any human structure of hierarchy, and as such the circulatory structure of earth as nature works , and is the model of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment