Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 520 Self Corrections on Cross Purpose


When and as I find myself believing that something outside of me defines me, I stop and I breath, and I see realize and understand that I am here, that I am on a physical planet, that is creation, and as such is the expression in and as life, and as such nothing can define me, but what i am here, in all common sense.
When and as I find myself becoming uncertain, I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down and I see realize and understand that I can only be what I am here, that nothing defines me but what I accept and allow, thus, the cultural past composed of ideas about the traditions that are not even understood or that no longer fit into what is here, and or were in limitation as a starting point from being one and equal to physical creation, do not define myself here, as what is here, as the physical is what enables the existence of myself here, and as such is life, is how I can be what I am here, so no ideology can define me here but what i am in practical common sense as the physical.
When and as I find myself watching a movie, for example, and have a thought that something is stupid, I stop and I breath, and I bring myself here and I slow myself down, and I realize that anything that has to do  with hierarchy is a separation from practical reality, and as such is based on ideological judgements that believe that one value of what is here is more than another, which makes no sense on an interconnected physical planet.
When and as I find myself being uncertain, I stop and I breath, and I see realize and understand that when I allow myself to accept what is judgement that is a belief in inequality, that has caused suppression and disrespect for the physical as life, I slow myself down, and I simply say, we live on a physical planet, where physical objects move from one place to another and or transforms, of which much is known, that what is here is a structure that can be seen, realized and understood, thus the present economic system makes no sense, and is a crime against life, here.
When and as I find myself not wanting to look here, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, and I place myself here, I remain vigilant within and as me, to look here, no matter what, with every step, to be in respect of physical existence here, and to realize the ideas of more than and less than as a mind consciousness system cannot define me, unless I accept and allow this.
When and as I find myself reacting towards an idea instead of moving directly into solution, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, and I see, realize and understand that there is only here.
When and as I find myself becoming loopy, I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down, and I look here, becoming practical without judgement of a physical thing being good or bad, right or wrong, more than or less than, and see realize and understand through thought, word and deed, what is best for all, as in what would be the measure of common sense leading to a self directive capacity within the big and the small, the immediate and the consequential as best as I am able, and within this to see, realize and understand that there is no such thing as a mis-take, and that insight is developed as one moves within and as the magic being life, which is the act of doing within the principle of what is best for all is best for self, here, which behaviorally needs no rush, no desire, want and need for gain, as I remain here, equal and one in respect for and as life, here, stable, constant, facing the fear that is simply a separation from equality and oneness as and with the physical world.
When and as I find myself in friction and conflict , in and as a physical sense within my chest of being at cross purposes with myself and as such with the world that is me in another life, that is all around me as the physical composed of the substance of life, that is the darkness that is the light, I stop and I breath, and i slow myself way down, until I am stable, until I am breathing more at ease, as much as I am able within the process of the journey to life, and I bring myself here, and I look directly as what is physically here, with a vigil that is myself equalizing myself to life, here, and I look at the self accepted belief structures within that are built of ideological beliefs, that I have used to define me, or allow to define me, and I sort them out through self forgiveness and I bring them back to self, and use my self as life, equal and one in common sense of the physical world, and I become the functional purpose as the directive of myself here, as much as I am able, seeing realizing and understanding that I am in effect placing myself within the measure of what is best for all, to no longer allow myself to divide from myself as life.
When and as I find myself facing a cross purpose, as ideological friction and conflict of oneness and equality, as a fear of loss as an ideal, or a desire for gain as a want, need and desire, as a projection as a belief that has been allowed to define, I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down, and I take in an understanding of the cross purpose, until I understand the measure of uncertainty, instability, lack of structural purpose/ functional purpose and I walk, as much as I am able, and breath, aligning myself with the silence, to hear and listen and apply common sense to diverge into a self directive functional purpose within the principle of what is best for all, here.





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment