Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 139 Is life expression moving?


Day 140 Is life expression moving?
Money moves things around in this world, things. But what moves life expression? Would not expression as life, flow in moving around, as forgiving of itself as itself? With money being what is moving around, and a lot of it debt, meaning not even real, it is actually a mirror of what actually exists here on earth within this system of inequality called capitalism, or any centralized regime that has existed that has not supported life equally. There is not much expression going on if 22,000 children a day are dying of starvation, and 2/3 of the world is either busy dying or struggling to survive, not having clean sustaining basic needs, their bodies building a debt, as a lack, of what is needed to be an expression in full potential as life, as what the human is in fact. Like this earth is a canvas, and the picture created within it needs some serious development and direction.
But this is just it, there is no ability for direction, because a lack of respect and support for life, for the very substance that is what we are all, that which is not what is flowing and moving and expressing.
I look at the words I use, and I realize, within each day, the words I use are what I have encountered within my environment recently, so much of a robot, reflection of my world am I, as what is expressed around me then begins to move through me. I am a product of my environment. And I was lead to believe I was unique and special, when I am not, I am just a broadcast mechanism of my environment. And this environment is not broadcasting anything of real value as life, it is looking for something to hold onto, as objects and paper, and not what is the substance that is the paper. An image, as idea, opinion and belief, turned into want, need and desire, secondary, removed, leading, diminishing potential, ignoring what is the value, life.  It really is not something that can be held onto, thus it is like a nothing, and this nothing has to move, to flow. But this expression is dissipated, evaporating instead of rejuvenating itself and moving itself as life, through what is here as earth, giving itself as life expression.
The human is enslaved to characters and personas taught, propagated within a system of inequality, profit, consumerism, that has no interest in life, as this would mean equality as life, where each would realize self value as life. The mind is a reflection of separation, which is self allowed and thus a part of self in pieces that must be brought back , the separations forgiven. All an illusion of fear.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear not being able to pull this life substance as self together and to stand and direct and become one and equal to life substance here, to realize that I am just a vessel expressing life here, that all these thoughts, emotions and feelings are simply recordings, re cordings, re cord rings of what the fuck is here, as seen in my words, as i have noticed that I tend to reiterate the words I have heard from my environment around me, thus I am the reflection of what is here, and not some individual being, as in being special, I am life here one and equal to what is here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that all I can do is practice becoming one and equal to myself as life here, to stop all these thoughts, emotions and feelings, this picture show of no real value what so ever, as it is only memories of what i have seen here of this world, related to propagated values that do not, and will not consider the value that is here,  that which is absolute and equal in all that exists, which is self being life, expressing life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that my thoughts, emotions and feelings have nothing to do with life, they are the divisions created, impressed upon, by a society of more than and less than, a pyramid with a weighted scale atop, creating enslavement, friction and conflict within separation of self as life and thus and not allowing life and within this diminishing potential.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that this weighted scale is the burden of our separation, unnecessary and abusive, and thus must we, the human, stand up and create a system that supports life as the value, using money within an already existent structure to support all life, as there is no life until all and everything on this planet is in fact an expression of itself as life, self directing, self sustaining.

I forgive myself for not taking this will of life, that I have suppressed and stopping all thoughts, bringing the pieces of myself back together again, through self forgiveness, corrective application and breathing, taking myself as life back into me as life, and expressing myself as equal and one to what is real, to create a world that is best for all, as self being forgiving of myself as life here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that a fear of loss, is myself allowing loss.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that as life, I have abdicated my own autonomous generation of what I am as life substance, respecting my human physical body, and the sound as life as what i am in and as, within and without, here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that what is being lost within our children is simply themselves as life, without all the impressions taught through parents, society and education, that teach children to consume what serves the division of earth’s resources in self interest of a few who have control of what is actually freely given, creating a society of slaves, where even the wealthy are enslaved.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the mind is a recording device and will mimic what is placed before it, thus the potential within children/humans to learn to self direct is taught to follow the whims and greed of those in control, themselves following whims and greed, creating a system of survival instead of a system of  developing what is the value, life.


I commit myself to realizing that anything in and as my mind is showing myself my own accepted and allowed separations.
I commit myself to realizing that when I allow myself as mind, as the images to be the directive of myself, based on the values in separation from life as what is broadcast on this earth to serve a system of inequality, I stop and I breath, and I bring myself back to myself, and I do not allow myself to follow what is my mind, realizing that it is what i have accepted and allowed, as me, to no longer allow this to separate myself from what is actually physically here.
I commit myself to no longer fearing looking at what is actually physically here, to have the courage to stand as myself, as fear is an illusion, thus it is only the illusion as the separations of the mind that stop the expression of myself as life.





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment