Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 157 The I am vulnerable character


Day 157 The I am vulnerable character
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I am vulnerable.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that because I am a woman alone I am vulnerable.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting the voices in and as my mind where I have been told by the establishment that I am vulnerable in remaining alone.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that yes, within a profit based system of inequality to life, life as value before profit, creates a survival system of greed instead of support, and within this all life is vulnerable, thus in one way, it is an illusion this one idea that a woman alone is vulnerable, as all that is here has no real stability, as what is stable is not respected which is the substance as what we all are one and equal to which is life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to follow the dictates of limited value as to what is stable and what is not stable, as nothing is stable within this present allowed andaccepted system of money determining life, a determination created in separation from life by man. Within this, I realize in common sense, that many create the whole, just as the many cells create the physical human form, thus it is not to allow myself to react in and as a belief that I am vulnerable but to use common sense and walk as solution with the life that is here, and join with others to support a system that does not allow subjection to abuse in any way and a constant caution as protection/defense of a possibility of abuse.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see that focusing on a belief that I am vulnerable, allowing this to cause horror films in and as my mind, is not a solution, and will cause irrational reactions and choices made, not a being of myself that will remove a sense of vulnerability but only allow it to compound and consume which is not an expression of life, but an expression of fear.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become a character of doom and gloom in and as worse case scenarios, as dramas played out in and as my mind, where I imagine myself as being poor and alone, or living in my car, as some woman do in America, as they do not have enough to support themselves in any other way, and some of these woman lived lives as professional working people, as i should know, my father was fired as a big corporation bought out the newspaper he worked at and laid off the older workers close to retirement so as not to pay full pensions, thus, a hard working person has no real stability within and as this system where money determines life, and we are all to blame with every moment we do not actively support a change to a system that supports all life, that values all life, until it is done, Period.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that we are all vulnerable until we use ourselves as life, and face our personas of fear as what we are, as what we have been taught, as what supports the few who own the media, and a subjective ownership of freely given resources, that is dominating through fear, which we allow in participating in all emotionsthoughts and feelings, desires, wants and needs that are more than what is actually needed to live as a human in dignified support, in very basic terms, for all here, until this world is organized as a system of life support, where what we can become as life will be realized, this that cannot be done until all stand within the realization that life is the value.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that I am only as vulnerable as the collective allows, as it is the collective that creates the whole and thus it is the collective that determines life on this earth and not some invisible god, or invisible hand, the real “snake oil” sold to the people, the human who has had not self directive development as the very life substance of what we are, as this would allow the smoke of illusion to be seen for what it is, a separation from life.




I commit myself to no longer allowing and accepting a belief, taught by parents and friends that I cannot walk in common sense because I am a woman alone and must perpetually fear because as a woman alone I am vulnerable.
I commit myself to realizing that I am only alone if I ignore what is actually physically here.
I commit myself to stopping any and all gloom and doom scenarios in and as thoughts, emotions and feelings playing out as voices in and as my mind based on an idea that “ a woman alone is vulnerable” which is a distraction and a separation from common sense of this actual physical world, where, yes, one must remain careful within a system where money determines who lives and who dies, yet this cannot become an energetic reaction in fear, ignoring what is here.
I commit myself to realizing that I am only alone if I accept and allow an idea of what being alone means within the established roles promoted by a system that does not respect the value of life, and moves in self interested desires, wants and needs upheld as fulfillment where it is obvious that such is never fulfilling and only possessing the need for more and more and more, becoming an obsession and not a directive developing awareness of life, where all are able to realize that obsessive compulsive behaviors are repetitive behaviors and as a repetition - as what they are- do not, and thus cannot create awareness of life, of self as a repetitive action is limited and non expanding, which is why it is called obsessive compulsive. Within this, given the amount of sexual action of self interest where fucking children is repeated again and again, children abused and a repetitive action of no awareness acted upon, what the human has created and allows is not a behavior of self direction and expansion and development, but a system of ignorance of life into and as behaviors of extreme repetitive abuse, thus do we show ourselves our own accepted and allowed creation.
I commit myself to realizing my own repetitions as outflows, in and as the continuance of the same worries and fears, in and as my mind, and to utilizing self forgiveness, writing and corrective application to gain objective of my own compulsions based in fear, and to self correct in alignment with life, as what is best for all where the value of myself is realized as life, and respected through actions that are best for all so that I am no longer a walking repetition in and as fear, and am able to stand as life and expand in awareness of what is here and how it functions to become a solution with every step and stop a reaction as the repetition of fear.








No comments:

Post a Comment