Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 231 Imagination Dimension : Despair Character

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch ...
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Peter Pan, kuva 1
Peter Pan, kuva 1 (Photo credit: Ryhmäteatteri)
Day 230
Imagination Dimension

“To remember here, is that the Imagination Dimension – one will see a “Play Out”, like a “Scene” in one’s Mind. The Thought Dimension is only ONE IMAGE, ONE MEMORY, like a picture, whereas the Imagination Dimension one will see an entire play out of a scene/scenario.”


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have an image of myself standing having to be seen and not heard.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have an image of myself standing and being told that I am to be seen and not heard.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be within confusion within the face of being told that I am to be seen and not heard.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have an image of myself as being overwhelmed within responding to the words that as a child I am to be seen and not heard.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have used this, “to be seen and not heard” in the face of standing before a teacher, or a parent, to avoid any self responsibility, and self honesty, through allowing the “ heard” to be “ heard” so that I could get it over with.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have believed that I was to be seen and not heard.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I was something to be seen and not something to be heard.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that as something to be seen only, and to hear these words many times, would teach a child, that the adult world was a stage of conversation, separate from the physical, that the adult world was something separate and secret, and as a child I did not have the ‘codes” to get into this separate and secret society.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have been intrigued by this secret adult society, where i would sit on the stairs and listen, secretly listening for the code words to gain access to this secret society.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have a memory of myself as a child, in early elementary school, where I am running and stop and look at this tree, which has come up so many times, as though I am in the story of Peter Pan, or The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, where there seems to be two worlds, the world of the adults and another world that seems distant.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have created two worlds in and as my imagination where, there is the world to be seen, to aspire to, and a world heard and not seen, one world left for another, thereby creating an idea of two worlds, the world of the child and the world of the adult, where I create aspirations to move from one world to the other.
I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding how an idea of “being seen but not heard” is in and of itself, when heard again and again, separates myself from myself as life, through division into an idea of one world versing another, one verse taking over another.
I commit myself to seeing, realizing and understand that in creating one verse taking over another, I accept and allow the idea of inequality, of separation.
I commit myself to seeing , realizing and understanding that to believe there is the world of the child, not yet acclimated/conditioned/ tried/ baptized/converted into the secretsociety of the adult that I have accepted a division and separation from what is real and constant in all within and as the physical world, made from the same substance, which is equal and one and what supports all life, as it is life, the value.
I commit myself to no longer seeing, understanding, accepting this world of belief as division into and as a process of moving from one world to another, and to remain here, with and as breath, to equalize myself to what is real here, the physical.
I commit myself to no longer allow myself to move from one verse to another in and as believing I am to learn the secret words to allow myself to move from one level to another.
When and as I see myself in the face of “to be seen and not heard” within believing I do not have the secret language to enter a division, as a level, I stop and I breath, and I see, realize and understand that the separation is from what is real, this actual physical world, and thus into limitation as ideas and beliefs and opinions, where the actual physical world is seen yet unheard.
When and as I face a division where i am told I do not have the correct verse, I stop and I breath, and I see, realize and understand that the only verse is of common sense of this actual physical world.
When and as I face division, I stop and I breath, and I bring myself back, equal and one, through breath, to what is real, this actual physical world, to realize, see and understand that I am a neophyte of life, as a human, given the gift of life, as the physical, to equalize myself to and as life, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment