Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 233 Reaction Dimension : Despair Character

Reaction Dimension/ Despair Character
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become reactions as emotions and feelings to animate/substantiate character/personality as reactions of emotions and feelings, to manipulate myself into and as mind/personality instead of standing here in stability with and as breath. Within this, I’ll use, as personalities, specific emotions and feelings to activate specific behavioral patterns/habits to in/as this process validate why/how it is that I am a personality and so in this attempt try to make a personality more real.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become an emotion of lack in common sense, when faced with accepting limitations in and as, for example, believing I am to be seen and not heard.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to to become the habit and behavior of reacting within and as anger, which is an act of protection and defense instead of a movement of prevention in directing myself within common sense to and as what is best for all, as what is best for all would not separate through division, a world of adults and children, as only one being allowed to be seen and heard, where of course, within interactions between adults and children, only one can speak at a time, but a lack of communication, and a border of adult and child distorts one as more than another, and does not take all that is here, as life, into consideration within and as movement as life, which is to say, that one group is more ascended than another, where this is not the case, as it is here, as life, as the physical that life is expressed.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become the behavior, in and as a belief that a measure as a division, can remain fixed in place, made a tradition, as “one size fits all” scenario not seeing realizing and understanding that as myself as life, here, I can only move within the moment i exist in and as, and thus to project into the future a tradition, ends up limiting the future to the past, as a belief has become more than what is real, which is life here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become emotions of traditions, without question, and to justify these emotions within sentiment made huge and turned into value, to create feelings, which is in essence feeling a past event and using this to validate what i am here, as I am in separation from here and the value being what is actually here, as the physical, because I have allowed myself to exist as some ambiguous idol/image of what i am.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have separated from the story, the stori, the tor, as the door of the physical, where instead I store as mind , myself as values of more than and less than, and thus become a behavior of separation from and as the physical, thereby shutting the door to being here, equal and one with what is real as the substance of life, as the physical, the eye of the needle, the real key to become one and equal to and as life, here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become the behavior of restlessness, in running from the border as the adult and the child division, to return to play, a play of competition and comparison in self interest as I began to model the world around me, not even understanding what i was doing, in and as energy, of which was an accumulation of stories of gain and loss beginning to develop the division of myself into a habit, as a tradition, as what was modeled as the behavior of those who came before me, as energy made bigger as mind than the actual physical world.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand the movement of myself, as a behavior of not standing up and speaking no matter what, when faced with an absence of common sense, as a denial of what is here, as life, able to be developed, as is seen with children that learn to play musical instruments at a very early age, which takes direction and practice with how the instrument works and functions, and this is a common sense activity as what the human is capable of doing, where it is only the voices of consciousness in fear and separation that stop the movement of life in a child and create behaviors of separation from what is real, the physical, that are in essence judgements of more than and less than, of comparison and competition, all a point of view in separation from what is real, here, able to be seen and heard, felt and sensed as the commonality of what man and earth is in fact, a form as life, here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into and as my mind as consciousness, to separate myself from what is real the physical world.

I commit myself to no longer allow myself to become a behavior as a reaction to judgement as fear, to stop and to breath and to remain here, within and as my human physical body, and to speak in common sense of what is here as the physical world, and to investigate what is best for all.


I commit myself to, when and as i feel myself constricting within my back, I stop and I breath and I do not allow myself to separate from what is physically here, to see, realize and understand that nothing can be lost, and thus there is nothing to despair about, as the answer is right here, all that need be done is to breath and to realize what actually physically works in ways that are best for all, and that reactions to this, are separations from here, where a reaction such as “ that is impossible” is a statement of ignorance, as physically this world can be organized to support life.

I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding that existing within and as energy is short lived and unfulfilling as it is myself in neglect of being here, equal and one with what is real, this actual physical world, thus the solution is also the prevention, to remain here in and as breath to move within breath in equality and oneness in and as the physical, where there is no apprehension and despair within and as energetic movement within my human physical body, as such movement is myself in despair of life, fearing a loss based on some idea of possible imagined division.

No comments:

Post a Comment