Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 223 Imagination Dimension Apprehension Character

Tattered and torn, 10 April 2009
Tattered and torn, 10 April 2009 (Photo credit: ed_needs_a_bicycle)
Imagination dimension within apprehension character.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become a character of apprehension, where i exist within a separate reality as the mind, playing out character roles of doom and gloom in fear of loss, as potential scenarios, where all manner of events can happen, based within judgements of more than and less than.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to imagine the future based on self judgements of past experiences.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that in allowing myself to become an imagination of apprehension, as state of anticipation within uneasiness and fear, I am occupied with this fantasy as mind as horror story and thus not here in common sense of what is best for all in walking practical solutions within the physical.
I commit myself to seeing, realizing and understanding what I am allowing to exist as I become apprehension, as anticipating with uneasiness and fear in playing out scenarios in and as my mind, which is myself in separation from here.
I commit myself to stop and breath when and as I become an energetic movement in and as an imaginary scene in and as a fantastic mind show of possible loss and success within thechanges being walked within my life at the moment, where to exist within this doom and gloom, worry about change I become my own picture show of projection into and as fear, and separate myself from here,
I commit myself to no longer participate with this habit, as what I learned- as worry being “good”- through stopping this drama of the mind, bringing myself back here to the physical and if necessary sitting down and writing out a list of what practical steps are necessary to complete the present changes within my life, as the projected scenes of fear “play-out” only perpetuate a loop within a devil and angel on my shoulder, a polarity loop into the fear as the negative and the hope as the positive, and as such an attention diversion away from practical common sense of walking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment