Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 230 Thought Dimension : Despair Character



“Here, as we have mentioned, the Thought will be the Point, the ONE point that would activate the (Postponement) Character. The Thought can be in the form of an image/picture and/or Memory/past experience that would relate to activating the Character.”

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have an image of myself as a child who is seen and not heard.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have a thought that I must stand and not be heard.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have even seen this in the schools, where at times, I felt the children just simply listened to the teachers, waiting for the preaching to end to continue their play and escape the preaching, where within this, it was a though the ansi-ness of the child was me, as the child held themselves within wanting to escape, yet having learned the fastest way out of the situation was to listen until it was over and then leave, after asking permission to leave when the preaching had stopped.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have an image of myself being unable to be heard.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have an image of myself as what i am as the child seen and not heard.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to direct myself based on an image from my past as a belief that a child is meant to be seen and not heard, which is to say that an adult is more than a child, that the words of an adult are more than a child, where it is not the word, but the object expressing the word, and thus a child as a human being has no past with which to become a word, which is to say that a child has no story to tell, where the story becomes more than the life of the child, the life of the child becoming a living word, where the word is respected, here, as a movement of self as life, here, as the real story is here, in and as the physical, as how the physical is the story of creation.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have a thought of myself as only to be seen and not heard, an image of myself as being dumb, as I had not been on the earth long enough to have a story to tell, a story in separation from what is real, this physical world, a story of more than and less than values.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to make myself less than here, in and as an experience as the words “children are to be seen and not heard.”
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have become the experience of the adult being an author of a story of more than and less than,being heard ONLY and the child, as myself, being seen only.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be the experience of the word only, where as a child, I did not have a development of the word, and thus in the face of the word, I was dumb.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become dumbed down by the word, as the word had become a world in and as itself, in separation from here, a fantasy land of more than and less than, dumb to what was real, the physical world.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become the experience of being mute.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that in becoming dumb, within my experience of the word of my parents as “ a child is to be seen and not heard” I became mute, and thus in not utilizing my human physical body I rendered myself dumb, mute and blind to this actual physical world, which would send me into a state of despair, as I would lose all sense of communication with and as what was real, the actual physical world, as the substance that supports life, as it is a composition of the very substance of life, one and equal as all that exists.



I commit myself to breathing, to see, realize and understand that when I allow myself to become dumb, as in the words “ a child is meant to be seen and not heard” I accept and allow a movement of myself as dumb, mute, and blind to this actual physical world, and thus lose all footing of common sense, as equal and one awareness of what is real, and become trapped and thus experience despair, having only the word of the story of a parent who themselves are dumb, mute and blind to the physical world and perpetuallyseeking within words only, through a self constructed religion of more than and less than, as beliefs, ideas, and opinions, in self validation as the word only, and there by needing to constantly suggest self definition to maintain a separation from what is real, the actual physical world.

I commit myself to stopping and breathing, when and as I separate from myself here, into and as a belief, as an experience of despair, where I become less than this actual physical world, into and as words being seen as a story of self validation, where the physical is not seen and the word is all that is heard, as this being in and of itself a separation from life, where i ignore the effects of the use of the the spoken word as creating a fantasy world of self validation in separation of what is real, the actual physical substance as life, one and equal as what I am, here, these words as projections of more than and less than values, no longer equal and one in respect of life, where life is the physical.
I commit myself to breath, to bring myself equal and one in and as the physical, when and as I face the words of another as something “to be seen only rendering the physical unheard as the substance of myself as life, here.
I commit myself to breath, to see, realize and understand myself within a starting point of equality to what is here physically. to see, realize and understand within and as hereing/hearing what is real, as the word of myself cross referencing equal and one with and as the physical world

A parent believing self interest is justifiable in separation from life, as the physical, as what is real, the value being life.

Prevent behaviors of self interest in separation from the value being life, support an Equal Money System, to become the living word.

No comments:

Post a Comment