Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 258 Consequence Dimension, Abdication Character

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to bring near what I had made distant within and as myself here, in separation from myself.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to want to control that which I had made distant and brought near in and as a desire to control what I feared.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that that which I project, persists as I have rejected it as myself, placed a positive persona in and as protection within and without in self interest in fear of self honesty, in absence of common sense within equality and oneness in and as life, as what I am here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that any want, need and desire is a separation from being equal and one in and as, with, life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become impatient within and as this, to not see, realize and understand that I have the tools of breath and slowing myself down to use myself as life, in common sense of what is here in and as the physical to realize resistance is myself as energy, as limited insight, as judgement, as what has been taught within and as a consumerist, fear/survival system of dissipation into and as energy in separation from and as life - this being life that which is constant within and as what is best for all, as the principle of oneness in equality in and as what is same in all, which is the substance of life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that the friction and conflict within and as me, has become habitual, within and as the development of myself from childhood, where what was taught within a mind/physical relationship, was a mind made huge, composed of dictates serving a system of inequality, of more than and less than, creating an environment of survival/fear and thus directive within and as self interest.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that what was taught was preconceived notions of what values would enable survival, passed down through generations , education and media, social structure as class, nationality, gender.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand my own protection and defense mechanisms within self interest in fear of loss, and lack of common sense of equality and oneness in and as the substance of life, equal and one in all existent on earth.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand how in not being self honest, within and as life, here, I in effect was the source of supposed hurt, as my own notion of hurt that I projected without within allowing and being self abdication of self as life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that all thoughts, emotions and feelings, were of my own creation, through acceptance and allowance in separation from what is best for all.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that my own desire for comfort and praise, sympathy and tenderness was a separation from myself as life, as something that can be what self is as life, and thus something that self can gift to self as life, in being here, equal and one to and as life here, where within the principle of equality and oneness, in “give as one would life to receive” the gift to self as the gift of life, in and as self forgiveness in and as self as life, here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that in allowing and accepting myself to be and become fear, in and as abdication of remaining equal and one within and as myself as life, I become a polarity within judgement of good and bad, more and less, and thus create friction and conflict within and as myself, losing common sense of myself as life and thus become spite and blame and abdicate myself within communication with and as life, here, which is myself allowing a separation within a mind/physical relationship as the instrument of life, as my human physical body.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand the consequences of defensive communication lacking equality and oneness communication - this being the realization that we are all the same, of the same substance, this being the substance of life, here, in and as the actual physical world, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear facing the energetic storm of and as the mind, as consciousness, of inequality, of greed, of a bullying nature in and as fear of survival, of facing my own protection and defense mechanisms as personalities and characters, where I disperse myself as life into limited values unsupportive of equality and one awareness in and as life here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand my own self judgements of existing within lack, in and as beliefs that I am not good enough, or that there is something inherently wrong with me, all of which is myself within and as judgement, disrespecting myself as life, here, and thus abusing myself as life, here, as such action has no practical common sense of this actual physical world, and thus such judgement gives no direction within and as practical solutions within supporting this physical world in and as what is best for all here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see , realize and understand that anything other than self honesty within and as myself here, is the source of perceived hurt, and thus I can blame no one but myself for what i have accepted and allowed within and as myself here within this actual physical world.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand how much I have behaviors of control, a personification of protection in separation from myself as life, here.

I commit myself to seeing , realizing and understanding all energetic movements within and as my human physical body awareness, to see realize and understand that such movements are judgements within and as protection and defense based on limited values, a separation into fear and thus self interest, where i can use the tools of breathing, writing, self forgiveness and corrective application to bring myself back to self, and no longer separate myself into inferiority and image projection onto of something other than myself being capable of self direction, in and as myself as life here.
I commit myself to no longer allow myself to fear looking at what is here, within and without, to look at what behaviors I accept and allow within and without and to stop and to breath and to bring myself back here, equal and one to and as the physical, a process that takes practice and patience, to face and correct, to align within the principle of what is best for all, as this is what is best for self, as this is self as life, in self honesty in and as life here, where self exists within and as a constant in and as life, that which is best for all, that which is eternal, directive.
I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding through and as being aware in every moment , in and as breath, to slow way down and realize I am equal and one to all existent, separations included, to self forgive in and as life, here within what is best for all, to take fear into and as myself here, as my own accepted and allowed separations in protection and defense, behaviors of competition and comparison, and to stop and to breath, and to become one and equal to, to direct myself within and as what is best for all, as myself in self honesty in and as life, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment