Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 63 walking the ordinary



I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that all blame and spite are a defense to hide fear of loss.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that my thoughts are a manifestation of my fear of loss leading to emotions and feelings as reflections of how I have separated from self honesty, where self honesty is myself one and equal to life as what is best for all, and thus emotions and feelings and thoughts are the story of my separation from myself.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize the back chat of my mind is a composition of the chapters of my own accepted and allowed separations.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear facing the illusion of my emotions , thoughts and feelings, believing them to be real, when these emotions, thoughts and feelings only reflect where I am not equal and one to breath, where I am not existing in self honesty as self honesty being what is best for all, and this best for self, within this I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear my own fear.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that I need not fear being what is best for all, that I need not fear the voice of spite within or without, as the voice of spite and blame only indicate  the absence of self honest common sense, where all that there is is to look and to listen in common sense with practical looking and listening equal and one with breath here, as nothing can be lost, but that the endless back chat of thoughts and the rises and falls of emotions and feelings would make it appear to be so, yet this is the illusion and thus the separation from myself here, physically here, one and equal to all that is here, as what is here is life.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see that righteousness is the demand of the thoughts and emotions and feelings to be validated, as this is the illusion in and as separation from what is best for all within myself, where the illusive as mind cannot perceive the whole as it moves in singularities, and thus will only create conflict and friction as it meets another, as one singularity believing itself to be all that is meets another singularity believing itself to be all that is, not realizing itself as a separation in and as a singularity, will create friction and conflict, which is what presently exists as the abuse on this earth as self interest and greed, promoted by a few in control of their own self interest and greed as singularities unaware of the whole, and thus unaware of themselves as life.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to remember breath in every moment , to remember that it takes many ordinary small steps to become  the extraordinary and the extraordinary is a collection of the ordinary, and within this I must remind myself of the ordinary, where I can slow down and enjoy the ordinary and realize that the bling of consumerism is the carrot that makes the extraordinary appear to be able to be bought and not walked, and even suggests what the extraordinary appears to exist as instant gratification, thus I allow myself to separate myself from actually becoming extraordinary, as I can only become extraordinary if I walk and exist as the ordinary, the small baby steps that accumulate into self honesty.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see that worry is not the walk of the ordinary.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see that blame is not the walk of the ordinary, where I remain in breath one and equal to here speaking in common sense of the whole no matter what spite and blame arises in defense, as defense, as spite and blame are label and accusation only and not being here in practical common sense of what is best for all.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to listen to the conscious mind as thought and realize it is the negative cloaked as the positive.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize emotions and feelings as self pity, where a longing exists as a belief that something has been lost, yet the self as life is not in fact accepting and allowing the walk of the ordinary, taking the breath time to walk in common sense here as what is best for all.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that when I am in spite and blame I am no longer existing in the physical, directing myself through the ordinary steps of clarity as what is best for all, and instead am stuck in wanting to win having lost sight of here in and as the ordinary common sense of considering what is best for all instead of reacting in fear, where fear reveals self interest as it is the separation.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the ordinary is self embrace as humility where nothing is expected as gain, as there is only clarity in the moment as what is best for all, and this needs no spite or blame or reaction, only direction within breath and self honesty as what is best for all, the principle of oneness and equality, where all spite and blame is myself as spite and blame is separation from here, this moment of an ordinary step, small, quiet and forgiving as life, as what is best for all.


I commit myself to realize that this ordinary step in this moment is all I can be, here, one and equal to breath.

I commit myself to realizing that this one step at a time appears ordinary, this breath here, and do not allow myself to become spiteful and full of blame, as when I become this I am no longer here, but imagining the loss of some grand illusion.

I commit myself to breathing and walking the ordinary.

I commit myself to slowing myself down to recognize the humble ordinary directive of breath, where breath is like the cleanser of spite and blame in bringing myself back into the humbleness of self embrace as self honesty as life as what is best for all, in common sense of spite and blame being  a desire to win in the confusion of the singularity of the mind, as what has been cultivated by a system of energetic gain in separation of the self directive principle of oneness in equality as what is best for self is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment