Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 66 The folding of knowledge and information.



I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to want to know, as in be informed.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to know, to be informed, to have information, to have knowledge and information to discuss with others and my world, so I appear to be aware of what is happening in the world, where I base what is happening in the world on popular books and information sources, be it a magazine, a news show, a tv show, a journal, an educational degree, where I gather and collect the knowledge and information to decorate myself with, and regurgitate without looking at what the information actually creates, or is based on, in relation to this physical world.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to use knowledge and information to shield myself form a belief in a loss of social status.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand how much I walk a “theory” alone and not what is physically real.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to take a look at my life, and see where I am applying knowledge and information gathered through outside sources, and education, where I did not in fact live the efficacy of that knowledge and information in fact.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to take the words of others for granted without actually going and considering if what is said is in fact effective in this world.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to take knowledge and information and “play with it in and as my mind” and create supposed understandings through feelings considerations of theory, knowledge, information through what feels right instead of being here, with and as this physical world, not realizing that the entertainments of the mind, as story. in pondering the why’s and how’s of this world through the use of knowledge and information, is separation of what is actually physically here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be addicted to an energetic high in and as a sense of “knowing” where I have used knowledge and information and experiences from my past and constructed a sense of understanding and knowing this world, where instead of looking at this world, and realizing a change is possible, I wallow in sadness as to what exists on this planet.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be a story junkie, to collect knowledge and information and to then feel sad that this world is not living up to it’s full potential, where I blame some fuzzy entity not realizing that this world as the present system is created by men, that men are the anecdotal evidence assembling the whole of this system.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see the infinite loop of perpetual motion I allow myself to exist as , where I will cause damage to my human physical body, as I am not here, one and equal to this physical world, but instead of in my head, reading about history, the news, the arts, psychology, science, ( you name it) and then to take this in -form-(n)ation and fold it into my bible of knowledge and compassion and understanding and then feel as though I am compassionate, and special and caring and giving, as I believe this world is sad, and that each individual is not utilizing their full potential, where I feel sad and believe that life is not lived, where I have not considered that the human is so consumed by survival in a system that creates lack, and uses money to control the human through fear of loss, where this fear disallows human development for many on this earth.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that the knowledge and information presented serves a system of limited design and thus what knowledge is readily available within media and journals, supports what follows the law of profit, and thus cannot do what is best for all, as this would equalize and support life, where a system of profit brings profit to a few only, and ignores that which is one and equal to it, and that which supports it, which is what is real this physical world.
i forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that “shades of grey”  are actually turning the same information around and around again and again, refractions of  petty finger pointing where the simplicity of looking at this physical world and how things move and support this physical world is the practical solution.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that there is something to understand in and as my mind, when my mind can only move in singularities and therefor cannot solve problems, as it is not walking the practical steps necessary to get something done, where we have a system where a “leader” dictates to others what steps to take from a far, and thus does not actually live what physically happens and works, what destroys and supports, as the distant centralized government/corporation dictator is not present.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that within a hierarchy, a dictate can be given from above, to a “lesser” point in the hierarchy and that this person will lose their “fresh air” position unless they force those below them who are working with the actual physical thing, to complete assignments no matter what affect this causes to the physical world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that where the person giving direction bases their decisions on knowledge and information distant from the physical,  have the power to distribute,  release and provide what sustains life, thus, all starvation allowed by governments is in fact a crime, all starvation allowed by banks is thus a crime no different to the crimes of Hitler. 
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting myself to see that  if one only looks at the knowledge and information presented, the wording will only focus on what the profits are for the few, where outcomes are lost in a drama of blame and spite.  

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that collecting knowledge and information that is of blame and spite, and self pity, and finger pointing and hate, and tragedy, is the drama used to hide the money flowing to a few, where the drama presented in the media is meant to wallow the listener in sadness, as emotion, as self pity, to hide the fact that what is real, is the physical world.


When and as I see myself pondering knowledge and information, I stop and I breath, and I remind myself that knowledge and information without practical effective application is useless.
When and as I find myself going into an emotion of sadness I stop and I breath, and I realize that this emotion of sadness and pity is myself caught in a self created addiction to believing that I care about this world, where in fact this action of emotion and belieVing that I care is just this, knowledge and information without any effective practical directive application to stop the abuse allowed and accepted on an earth that has the means to ensure a life of support as life, for everything on this planet.
I commit my self to investigating the amount of money invested in the development of war, and to realize that this money alone iS enough to support all life on this planet and that the effort used to built the “high tech” tools of war can just as well be spent to provide a life of dignity for all that is of this earth.
I commit myself to realizing that the money spent on perfume and alcohol alone can provide this world with clean drinking water.
I commit myself to researching agriculture, where crop rotation and the form and function of the cow is a perfect self sustaining system that circulates waste and maintains healthy soils, where what is presently being done causes MRSR, a form of strep that is resistant to antibiotics, where this is so prevalent, that hospitals are now placing signs outside of hospital doors where visitors must a mask to enter the room, as this is now in our CAFO meats and out vegetables.
I commit myself to realizing that my job and my pension are not going to do me any good if I am a walking disease full of super bug bacteria and viruses because I did not investigate how money is spent on this planet to serve profit for the few, and not what this earth gives unconditionally, the resource to support life in dignity.
I commit myself to realizing that the diseases of out children are caused by the pollution of this planet within and without, as the incessant broadcast of knowledge and information is resonantly talking over our children to the point where they can no longer focus and what we do is label them as ADHD, without realizing that they are refracted into many parts of no real value, separating a  connection to what is actually real, this physical world, as our children are becoming sex maniacs in the third grade, where girls are having their periods in the third grade.
I commit myself to realizing the folding of knowledge and information in and as my mind, into and as a story of righteousness and pity, an emotion of sadness and justification in and as believing that I have value because I care, is not a solution and therefor a mind fuck of no practical solution to be directly supportive of what is real, this physical world.
I commit myself to walking myself through how I become a back chat of blame and spite, self pity and righteousness to become effective in communicating the directive principle of oneness in equality through understanding my own separations into and a mind consciousness system, through writing, self forgiveness and corrective application, and thus being the process of stopping the mind, and walking one and equal to this physical world.


No comments:

Post a Comment