Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 74 The value given to emotions and feelings


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to give value to emotions and feelings,
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that I have been taught to give value to emotions and feelings, and that I use these emotions and feelings with what I have been raised to believe in signifying value, where I attach an emotion to certain objects and manners and situations, that I am not aware that I am a walking emo, moving from one thing of value to another, allowing and accepting the value of emotion to direct and guide myself here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see realize and understand that in being this I cannot see what is real here, I cannot actually be here, I cannot even sense any self direction as all I am doing is moving from one emotional value to another, one feeling value to another.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand this this feeling of sadness that becomes a presence as me, where this is all that there is, which means I am allowing this to be real, if I stand back in and as breath, I will see that this is like a cloud of smoke that I am giving tremendous value to and that it has absolutely no capacity to direct myself here as life, as I am so busy “feeling” this emotional presence of sadness, like I am basking in the sun  - and make no mistake about this it is burning me like the sun would into and as ashes - that I do not realize that this is something of no real value, and in one moment this would change into something else, indicating that it has no real substance.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that, on another level, this “sadness” is myself in separation of myself, and if I do not give this a value and see this as separation, I will see realize and understand how much I have been developed to be an emo, thus are all humans emos, and the emos of the world are simply showing the human what the human is allowing as an expression.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand how infinitesimally small emotions  and feelings exist as.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that in allowing myself to exist as emotions and feelings I cannot see myself, thus I have no directive capacity.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that emotions and feelings are like  a tiny tempest, which we allow to turn into a giant tornado - and thus perhaps this is why nature is coming out with  giant tornados recently-  where the tornado takes control and meanwhile the universe surrounding that tornado is right here as life, just watching that little storm in a teacup.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand how big the breath really is.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to return to breath whenever I find myself becoming loopy.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that breath is life, breath is here, here is big, emo is small.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that what Desteni is saying is that the human race has become an emo bot and it is time to stop as we are not taking care of this earth.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that we are all one and equal, thus is this earth showing us what it is that we are, as giving emotions and feelings as energy the value we are in separation from ourselves and breath, and thus does dis-ease manifest, as dis-ease is separation from self as life, from breath and thus does the body, the physical receive life, and only extinguish itself as life into and as an emotional and feelings storm as energy.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see that all dis-ease is the accumulation of an accepted and allowed existence of emotions as blame and spite and shame and regret and judgement and a feeling of unworthiness as self.


I commit myself to realizing that each and every time I allow an emotions or feeling I am in fact in separation from myself.
I commit myself to realizing that when I am being an emo, I cannot possible sense what is actually physically real.
I commit myself to realizing that emotions and feelings are not directives and thus when imposed on myself or by another are actually bullies demanding acknowledgement, and thus can they be acknowledged as separation and brought back to self, one and equal as breath where they can then be forgiven and directed as what is best for all.
I commit myself to realize that ideas, beliefs and opinions are based on what I have been cultivated to value, and this feeds the separation of myself into  emotions and feelings.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that from childhood i have had to memorize what i believe, idealize, and opine, and have been praised within my social network in participating within this game of memory which is a game of acknowledging recognition of labels of accepted values non inclusive of an awareness of all life, and thus I become a feeling of right-ness and a feeling of pride, and that the process of this development took the lifetime of myself as a child to create, and thus will the ability of myself to direct myself as life, to remove the following emo bot as what i am will take time, diligence and patience as I bring myself back to becoming a self directed equal and one expression of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment