Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 51 Staged acts are defense.


Day 51 

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to blame, to place blame onto objects outside of myself, where if I look at myself as blame, I realize that my blame is emotional and not considering the totality of existence on earth.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that when I blame I am not really looking at what has been allowed on earth within a system that actually writes laws that say a corporation must make a profit and that in order for a corporation to make a profit it must divide and control the physical resources of this earth, and to do so, must take control of the resources and create scenarios where this resource is either limited or available in oder to control the behavior of, what in essence is also being used as a resource, the human.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to question that there need be a law that states that profits must be made, as this is in contra-diction to what it is that I as a human, a physical body here on this earth is in fact, as the physical earth gives without a signature of ownership and the ability to work in such a way that many expressions of life are able to exist, thus a system of profit is alien to this physical world, separate from consideration of this physical world, and in this ignorance, abuses and misuses this physical world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the G20 riots in Canada, where police were hired to create a drama of violent social unrest, lighting police cars on fire and then not sending in the fire trucks to put out the fires - to enable a dramatic propaganda story to be broadcast by a media paid for and bought by the very system that used taxed humans to continue a system of law stated profit before life system, to justify attacking humans who were protesting peaceably, where the human does not realize that protest is blame and thus inaction, as the profit driven system of control has developed a structure to impose the division of what supports life, to provide for a few over the many, and thus it is the structure that must be stood up within in oder to change what exists.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting my self to realize that it will take many to stand together where not one can become a Judas and fear a voice of tyranny and must have an absolute understanding of tyranny in order to be able to stand in clarity before a story that is limited by design as it does not consider all that is of this physical world, and is so locked into itself as an idea that it can no longer see what is actually here as life, and were all that profited most from a system of inequality to realize themselves as life, nothing else but equality would become the choice of life on earth, thus is this system of inequality not to fear, only to reform, to reorder into and as what is best for all.
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to see that hiring actors to enact violent protest within a calm demonstration is an act of defense by a system to maintain control, and thus this same practice exists within charitable acts throughout the world where any charity “enacted” has not in fact stopped the need for charity, making it clear that charitable acts are staged and merely a dramatic affect that is an act of defense with a happy face to support the structure of profit for the few, which is not in fact life, as defensive action is neither life expression on a micro scale or a macro scale, thus are those that profit most within a system of inequality a mirror of the individual mind consciousness system within each and every human being.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that until life is what is supported on this earth as the value, as that which all that is here is one and equal to, and stood up within and as this, the resources of this earth will continue to be abused and misused, enslaved to the law accepted by each and every human being, that profit must be made, not realizing the profit is life, where this system of profit as law was voted in by the people, and thus it is the people who must stand and reorganize this world to be aligned with this freely giving earth to support life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting my self to not see that blame is being unclear.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that in order for me to withstand blame I must realize all blame I have accepted and allowed within myself.


I commit myself to remaining here in breath, to catch the habit of blame within and as myself, where I realize I am in separation from myself as life, as directing myself as what is best for all, and allowing myself to abdicate myself responsibility as life through making myself lame, as being less than, myself as life, as being a directive of what is best for all, as the living word of equal consideration for all life, steadfast in being aware that nothing can be lost as I am life.

I commit myself to stop blame towards family, towards the education I lack or believe is incomplete for what ever reasons, towards the existential system of profit, towards the behaviors of the human, as this blame has no movement towards resolution and is simply name calling and thus, defense from standing and facing what is actually here.

I commit myself to realize that I have been told all my life that I have no power to change what exists, and to stop within this and realize that a system of inequality would naturally teach, through repetition -via media ; television/books/periodicals/education,and thus those that came before myself, such as family and all my friends - that I as a human cannot change as my “human nature” is “ this or that”  and within this is this is what I hear all my life it would become the norm and the change from this would be difficult as it has been believed for many generations.

I commit myself to realize that it will take a process to reorder what the human has allowed as a system of inequality that is manifest as a system of profit, but that the tools are here to support this change, self forgiveness - to resound the very resonance within myself, writing to place before me what I have accepted and allowed as the behaviors propagated by a system of inequality to maintain itself, and corrective application - to place into statement as the sounding of myself as equal and one to all that is of this physical existence, in order to begin to realize heaven on earth.

I commit myself to look at the emotional tenure of myself and to begin with self forgiveness as this and to stick with this for two months consistently where I will realize what i have existed as as this will be released and thus will I begin to see how much I am in fact an organic robot existing in separation as an energetic entity, where what consumes me and limits me will begin to be seen for what it in fact is, a limited expression of myself here creating stagnation within myself.

I commit myself to realizing there is nothing else but to stand and change the system of men on this earth, that there is no time for blame or spite, as these “being” of myself here will not change what has been accepted and allowed, thus all that exists is to use the self as life to stand and be the creation of life that is this physical world and to change this world to a system that supports life, as life is the value in implementing what is here into a system where one gives and one would like to receive, the voice of equality, the expression of life.

Understand the unconscious mind and the system of money/profit that has been accepted and allowed on earth.





No comments:

Post a Comment