Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 72 Rolling with to transpose role play




I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel that dealing with the emotions of others is tedious and difficult.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to  hide myself from others in fear of being myself as I fear facing what i have accepted and allowed inside and I fear facing and standing up to the same emotions and feelings in others, not realizing that these emotions and feelings are based on beliefs , opinions and ideas that are insubstantial, meaning, that emotions, thoughts and feelings, are devoid of common sense of the totality of self as life and this physical world, and thus the directive is to become aware of the totality of this physical world and how this physical world in fact works, as what we have on this earth at present is not a working, living, breathing earth, as can be seen with a minimal amount of investigation, this world is slowly but surely becoming devoid of life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that any amount of self pity is not going to change this world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that any amount of blame is not going to change this world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that any amount of feeling tired is going to change this world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that the moment I feel a resistance it is the accumulated ideas, beliefs and opinions, I have accepted and allowed, resonant within that are myself not actually being here one and equal with this physical world in and as breath, directing myself as what is best for all.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that there is something that I can lose,  not realizing that the value is the moment here, in and as and with this physical world, and that I can only be here in this moment, which appears to be slow and inconsequential in relation to all the incessant rantings of my mind that I have existed as and allowed, that never seem to go anywhere and are the cause as I have made them huge and not realized the mind as  a collection of imitations of what is real, what is here, and thus an imitation is not the real thing.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow the mind to intimidate me.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow emotions, thoughts and feelings to intimidate me.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that the intimidation of the mind is real.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe  that the mind is my in time date that I must dress myself up for and serve.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to realize that the mind is always dated as it is based on the past, and thus is not what is actually here and present, thus I cannot prepare myself for what is here, as what needs development is a common sense of this physical world and how this physical world works to communicate with what is actually here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that no amount of knowledge and information collected and absorbed will enable me to utilize common sense, as common sense requires that I be able to “read” this physical world and not some ledger of filed information in and as my mind.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize that in utilizing breath I bring myself into this physical world, and any deviation from breath, any non awareness of breath, is a moment where I have separated myself into and as my mind.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that practicing being physically aware in and as breath in common sense of this physical world is going to take practice, always bringing myself back within the principle of what is best for all, without a moment of fear of loss, as there is nothing to lose but oneself in and as the mind, lost in beliefs, opinions and ideas.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that my mind will take what is kept as knowledge and information and create a fantasy story as entertainment.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize when I begin to do this folding of ideas, beliefs,  I have breath and the ability of myself to direct myself , to say stop and to realize myself here with what is real, this physical world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that the emotions and feelings and beliefs of others are one and the same, the existence of a story as what is real within another, unresolved, able to be resolved and cleared as what is directive within the principle of what is best for all, done with patience and  no expectation of gain, as the  only real gain is to be the directive principle of what is best for all.
I forgive myself for  not allowing and accepting myself to realize that sympathy has a place, yet is not the end of the story, as it is a path of emotional, feeling, sameness in each and every human that must be directed in common sense towards a world that supports all life, where what must be understood is how this physical world works in fact, how the human physical body works in fact.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that emotions , feelings and thoughts can only “touch “ me, meaning affect me, if I allow and accept this.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that as myself in and as breath, as a note of life, here, I am able to transpose myself into and as and with the key in and as the principle of oneness in equality, as what is best for all, beginning with myself here, with every step i take I become the breath of life as all as one as equal here and forgive all ideas, beliefs and opinions of believing myself to be special, as the real value is life.


I commit myself to realizing there is nothing to fear in emotions, thoughts and feelings, except that I allow and accept them as being fixed and unchangeable.
I commit myself to stopping all thoughts, as thoughts are of the mind and the mind is like a beacon of spite and blame and imaginings all geared ( a gear/a mechanism) of fulfilling the limited design of the present hubris of man believing itself to be more than this physical world, believing this world is in the service of men, when men are an expression of life one and equal to what is here as life, as this earth is an expression of life, and this is the value.
I commit myself to realizing that this earth is of a technology beyond anything the human has achieved, and that the real being of self as life is to become one and equal to this physical world.
I commit myself to showing that the division and conquest of the resources of this earth is working against this physical world and placing this physical world into limited designs that are not supporting the life that is here as what is the support as it is what we are.
I commit myself to realizing that all my wants , needs and desires are based on a belief that I am in lack and therefor in want, need and desire, when I am here as life, where all that I need is given to myself freely, as myself here as the physical, just as this earth gives freely, and that is is only the behavior of men, lost in mind, that divide and separate this physical world into a system that creates lack instead of support.
I commit myself to realizing that I can roll with life, one and equal instead of becoming a role of infinite repetition suckling relationships  that do not consider the whole as this physical world, where the “relationship” is a means to transpose the story into and as, within the directive principle, what is rolling with what is best for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment