Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 50 Woe/Owe


Day 50 Woe/Owe

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to  feel I owe and within this create my own woe.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist as woe.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting my self to be the emotion of woe.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe in this emotion of woe where I owe a correction to something or someone, where in being this owe/woe I am in fact no longer allowing my self as life, here, as owe and woe are based on past events, and I allow the past, I allow judgement and excuse and belief and opinion as what I have learned as the persona, the stopping of a continuum as myself as life, here, one and equal, in and as lie instead of life, where I lie within and as the past and stop myself from existing here based on morality of adherence, adding to here, accepted behaviors that maintain a fixed regimen of roles to support the survival of specific structures taught and accepted to uphold the mold within a system of profit.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize that the behavioral mold of myself as persona, a collection of storied events from my past, that I have allowed to define myself here, behaviors recited through the cry of blame and shame, fear and loss, desire for gain and meaning in a world where life is not considered, where what is paramount is profit to buy defense through objects of definition that clutter life and limit  an expanding continuum of self expression as life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear loss, as nothing can be lost, only the burdens removed as stagnant idea, belief and opinion, to realize these defenses held are a stubborn resistance to self as life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that I am of no name, and of all names.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize meaning is within no meaning, as life is the value, as having the meaning, so no meaning need be sought as it is here as life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see and realize that what is owed is to relinquish woe, as loss is the illusion, as it is the belief in loss that is the separtion from allowing self as life to continue.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that validation from without can exist in a world of fear, as this earth, where the game is survival as this is the sight of fear in separation and fear of self as life, thus can I only become self trust as life within the principle of oneness in equality, as what is best for all, is giving as one would like to receive to stop the madness, as anger, as fear, as what exists on this earth within a system that is the structure of survival and competition as what this earth has freely given is imprisoned within a system of inequality, such riding on a belief of lack as this continues a fear of no gain, no life, a perpetual motion, of infinite design.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I have been hurt when the hurt is the separation from my self as life, into a persona, as the dramatics of a character, as this is what is learned and accepted by each and every human on this earth in separation from earth, from the physical world whose image and likeness is to give as you would like to receive, thus was it I, as each and every one of us, who accepted and allowed the models of profit instead of the model of life as what supports myself here, the physical world.


I commit my self to realizing that I am responsible for myself only in being my self as life, as I cannot be the life for another, as the other is life and must be life for themselves, where I, in being my self here as what I am as life, is the directive to realize the emotions, thought and feelings of others is themselves caught in self seeking definition, as though a definition defines, looking for a constant when the constant is being life itself, as self.

I commit my self to believing I carry the burdens of others, as I cannot carry what is accepted and allowed and carried by another, especially since the burden is a separation of self in an infinite loop.
I commit myself  to remaining here in breath, to realize my own separations into and as fear.

The infinity secret, consciousness  as the light and the dark.




No comments:

Post a Comment