Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 212 Self Correction on separation into values of more than and less than.

I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding the sequences of judgement, like a domino effect that cross through myself as my mind as thought, resplendent with reactions based on past events or sorrow composed of my past, which, if I allow to be what i am here, separate me from myself as life, as the directive principle in and as what is best for all.
I commit myself to see, realize and understand that the thoughts in and as my mind are in fear of loss, creating a collection of “what if’s” such as, what if I cant pay my bills, or what if my car needs work, or what if I end up alone, or what if my children leave and never come back, and on and on it goes, as I fear and then placate myself in and as my fear, in creating a happy answer in and as my mind, instead of looking at what is here, in detail, to see this physical world and work out a movement within what is best for all, trusting myself as life to be able to learn to work equal and one with this physical world, and yet, the present system of inequality- this very manifestation of what I have allowed within and as me, as judgement of losing some association and/or relationship I have allowed to define myself as life is a belief in consumerist objects being what determines what i am, where i chase the object as what defines instead of looking and realizing that what is here is to allow expression of myself as life, to become one and equal to being a creator in and as the substance of life that I am, as though the material is the tool to express, yet the material of this earth is being used to make some more than others, and thus ignoring this substance and forcing what is here to serve a “more than”, as though the tools are hoarded by a few who are so busy hoarding they have forgotten themselves as life, and within this are not allowing life to express itself, which in essence is insanity, as all there is, is to support what is here to become an expression in and as life, as this is the joy.
I commit myself to seeing, realizing and understanding the limiting thoughts of fear in and as myself, where I give myself a minus value instead of utilizing my ability to express as what I am, and self forgiving these limitations as they are separate, and thus lack common sense of the physical as the tool of expression, given freely as this is life, to give in equality and oneness as the value being the expression of life, here.

I commit myself to seeing , realizing and understanding that any thought of needing a validation from without, through “wanting to be like something or someone”, orfearing judgement is abdicating self honesty as life as what i am, and ignoring the fact that what is here is composed of the substance of life, and thus lacking in common sense of self as life.
I commit myself to no longer allowing myself to respond as the voices in and as my mind, suggesting imagined “what if” dialogues of possible outcomes of loss, where in these moments I stop and I breath and align myself in common sense of this actual physical world.

I commit myself to see, realize and understand that my thoughts are a show of separation from common sense as they are a program taught through education, family, media, society to limit form with function and force self as life to serve or lead as the opposite end of same action, denying autonomous expression of self as life, as life would, in self awareness move in expression as awareness of itself as oneness in equality as this is common sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment