Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 278 Fear of speaking Imagination dimension

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that what is a set of limitations made huge can hurt me, unless I accept and allow them to be what is real
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the fantasy of this world, as values distorted are what is believed to be real.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that it is the distortion of values, that then limit and warp reality, and are the cause of my separation from the physical, where i no longer can sense the physical world as I have allowed myself to run after limited values, that will never satisfy as they are in separation from what is real from what is here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have created an alternate warped reality where i lose common sense of this physical world and thus myself as life as what is the substance of this physical world, to allow myself to be and become the monoculture of the cult of inequality, where values are divided into more than and less than, and what is simply being equal and one to and as this physical world, as this is life, has lead to the existence of abuse on earth, as the physical is believed to be only a resource to burn up, as the real world promoted is a world of imagination, thus is the world in reverse, what is believed to be real, is fantasy and what is real is made secondary, the perfect promotion of illusion allowing control by a few, which is simply a reflection of each of us as we fear standing up equal and one to and as the physical, to really live.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I have been hurt, which is just myself wanting what was taught and fearing to give up an addiction to a distortion which is myself in separation from what is real
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that in fearing to speak, what I am in essence saying is that I fear exposing my own separations.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that I have been speaking the language of inequality, relating my words to beliefs, opinions and ideas of what is more, and thereby lost all common sense of what is real as this actual physical world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that all this means is to align myself in common sense to what works within and as this actual physical world within and as the principle of what is best for all.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I exist within loss when an object of my desire is removed from my physical existence, as I have allowed this to define me, within my accepted and allowed separation from what is real this physical world and the very substance that is the source of this gift of life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that my personifications of character are myself unstable, as in being within a dis-ease of equality and oneness to and as the physical world.

I commit myself to slowing myself down, to learning to read this actual physical world, within and as what in common sense is best for all, as the organism of this world cannot function as life until all existent here are equal and one to and as the physical, where the accepted cult of abuse as inequality is realigned to what is absolutely supportive of this actual physical world.
I commit myself to slowing myself down, to breathing, to within common sense stand within and as equal consideration of what is physically here, as this is me equal and one as life.
I commit myself to speaking up in common sense that there is not life until what is the real value, which is life, which includes this actual physical world is supported absolutely, realizing that a system of inequality is a distortion of limited values into ideas, beliefs and opinions of one thing being greater than another, where just as the human physicalbody is a reflection of this earth, in that unless all cells are functioning optimally the consequence is disease creating behaviors in separation from self as life, and thus creating a world where the cells, as the human, are out of alignment with equality and oneness to and as what is real which is the physical world, thus will the entire organism as earth eventually crumble in disease, which is what is happening on earth, as what is real has been ignored for a fantasy, as ideas in self interest of what is more than in separation from the value being life, self being self responsible as life, here.
I commit myself to, when and as I feel I cannot speak, to slow myself down, to breath, to bring myself here, equal and one, touching this actual physical world and practicing registering what is physically real, here within and as directing myself as the principle of what is best for all, as this is the only choice, as the choices within and as the present system of the culture of inequality follows the illusion of the fantasy of the mind, an imagination of distorted and limited values in separation from common sense.
I commit myself to slowing myself down, to when and as I realize I have allowed a habit of label, as comparison, I am existing within competition fearing the loss of the illusion past experiences that I accept a definition of what I am based on a cult of inequality where the relationship to experiences, imaginings, knowledge and information, education, are given meaning, as a past event, thereby creating addictions to such banners of self definition, and needing a sympathetic environment of like separation to fan the fires of the illusion of the separation into and as being what is supposedly real, when what is real is the actual physical world as the expression of the substance of life, and not what I have allowed as energy, as a division from substance/sound into and as fantasy as limited values only that I believe sustain what I am here, that are not sustaining in reality, so obvious within and as the existence of abuse, crime, and war on earth, all movements of men that are not in fact sustaining and only serve limited values.
                                                       Desteni Lite

No comments:

Post a Comment