Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 273 Fear Of speaking Imagination Dimension

The other night I had this dream. I woke up and thought someone was walking around my house with a flashlight. I suddenly realized that this was not what was happening, that this “light” was somehow coming from me. It was like following the source of the light all the way back to myself. Like an inversion process, through what creates an imagination. All I can say, is that image of something walking around my house with a flashlight remains, and it seems real, but it is not. There was no one there, there was just me, waking up from sleep.
This has a quality of not looking, and if I am not looking how can I speak? I cannot speak if I am not looking. And the projection has not substance, thus it is limited, and so will my words be limited. My words will describe the projection and not what is alive, what is here, thus my words will reflect what is not in touch with reality, what is here, instead my words will be about something less substantive than what is here, what is real, this physical world.
Thus, must I face all the beliefs, opinions and ideas, as the very limited culture within which I was raised, to realize how i have separated myself form here, into and as ideas in separation from accepting in totality what is here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand the very projections as thought as opinion, belief and idea of what is the story here, as how life moves, not seeing realizing and understanding that what is here, as what has been allowed to exist on earth, is not at ease, and thus not aligned with and as life, as life would be a state of ease, and what is on earth as the system at present is not a system that creates ease on the face of this earth, thus what is the face of this earth, is not equal and one with and as life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize that the memories of myself as a child, as to how I began to perceive myself are based on judgements, as limited values taken out of the context of life, the substance of life, and made huge, such limited values then misaligned with the substance of life, creating polarities within judgement, as judgement delineates a supposed good and bad, ignoring the depths, as ignoring what is same, as the starting point as all being of the substance of life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand how I have built imaginations, as justifications, as superimposing stories that tell of belief, opinion and idea, and thus are projections and not myself aligned equal and one to the physical world, as the physical is composed of the substance of life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe in the comparisons, existent within our society as the limited singular ideas presented, made within my childhood, all based on face values that distorted and warped reality into limited values, and thus separating from life, separating from being directive as life, separating the expression of life into limited values, causing frustration and lack of all life expression, causing disease and instability here on earth.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I am less than the values within my family, that I lack, where some I lack and others I do not, within what is a selection of limited values, and the behaviors that maintain the limited values, as these limited values adhere to a system of profit based on limited values for control, having separated from life, where the value is being life, and thus no one value is more than another, as the value is life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand in absolute clarity how I have separated myself form being here, equal and one to and as life, as the physical world.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have conformed to the limited value system presented, in order to survive.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that in order to accept limited values, I had to deny myself as life, a crime so huge that the only way was to only look at the separation and turn this into a “positive” polarity, which in essence was placing a happy face on my own separation, my own judgement of a limitation being bigger than life, and such all longing is really for myself as life, all sadness is myself realizing what i have done, and since i have allowed the limited value to be what I am, I no longer am aware of myself as life, and must walk back through all accepted and allowed separations into and as judgement, as limited values, and realign myself back to and as life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge myself as not fitting into limited values.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that a set of limited values determine what i am here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that existing within limited beliefs as the beacon for direction, I separate myself from realizing myself as life, directing myself equal and one towards, and as, what is best for all, where the separation, as the limitation, as the judgement of more than or less than, I compound as the limited values, comparing myself to such limitations as my starting point, and end up rushing as I chase the image and likeness of a judgment as a limited value, manifesting as behaviors of anxiousness and fear, as separation from life, in a vertiginous quality as fear, and thus does my judgement remain in and as me, manifesting in dreams, showing me my own story of separation, where this becomes so personified in and as what I believe I am, that I become completely separated from reality, and thus if all men on earth are this, the system of men, at present, is an act of separation from what is real, from what is substantive, from what is life, ignorant of this life and how this life in fact functions, and thus destructive of this earth, which is what is presently existent on this earth, as the profit is based on beliefs, opinions and ideas in separation from valuing all life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that when I become angry , I am in essence being a personification of what I chase as an idea, that is separate from myself as life, in equality and oneness as life, a judgement wanting to be a “force” of more than, which is an act of less than, as this is taking apart/ a part of reality and losing self as life, being what self as life is within being one and equal to what is here that is real which is the actual physical world, and within this to become one and equal to and as the very substance as the sound of equality and oneness, the silence of this, which moves in self trust within what is best for all, fearing no loss, as self as life is the value.
I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding that myself as life can stop and breath, remain here, as here is life, use common sense within investigating what is best for all, remaining with what is good, and directing within and as what is directive within what is best for all, here.
I commit myself to, when and as I find myself becoming anxious, to see, realize and understand that such anxiousness is myself chasing an idea, belief, or opinion, a “more than” based on the limited value system taught within family and culture, nationality and an existential system of inequality, thus a system that does not support life, should such a system exist, then earth would be at ease, and it is not, thus the only way is for earth , this collective of men, to stop and to breath, and to slow down, to investigate the rejection of self as life, as what self longs for, through realizing all judgements as thoughts, emotions and feelings being the voice of separation into and as a more than projection inacceptance of a less than fear within a system of survival, as being separate from self as life, and thus separate from self direction in self honesty, equal and one to and as life.
I commit myself to seeing, realizing and understanding that imagination reflects what I accept and allow, thus this is a reflection, so, within this, my imagination cannot determine my self direction unless I allow it to become what is reality as I only believe this, even in the face of common sense of how this reality, as this physical earth, in fact moves itself, directs itself, which is done by the physical, thus I slow myself down, I breath, I realize my mind is the voice of what I chose to see here, where I can allow myself to become this projection, this personification, or realize this for what it is, and to stop, and to bring myself back into and as breath, to realize the physical as what is real, an once this is practiced, to begin to see realize and understand the present systems without, and to investigate, and to understand that the present system is a manifestation of the mind as consciousness, the reflection, believed by men to be what is real, and so, the cause for what is in effect a massive misalignment causing abuse on earth, destruction on earth to plant, animal, children, humans, all constructed around a mind projection, and thus self interest from a starting point of self inner-rest in separation from what is real, which is life, which is what supports, which is what is forgiving, and so, I stand equal and one to and as breath, to realize separation into and as mind, and bring myself back to live and become what I am, life, here, as it is only here that I can direct myself.
                                                     Desteni I Process Lite

No comments:

Post a Comment