Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 279 Fear of Speaking Internal Conversation Dimension


Fear of Speaking Internal Conversation Dimension
Every time I judge one thing as ugly or more than another I am in essence no longer looking at what is here. I have lost direction. What is direction? What does this actually mean? A judgement of good or bad where understanding of how the physical world functions within what is best for all life, if not taken is a crime against life. Period. Simple.
To not look at the choices we make that do not fulfill this simple principle is a crime against life.
The slightest thought of comparison, of competition without direction within and as what is best for all is a taught morality of no substance in support of life. The mind as morality, is a game of dictates of good and bad that is in itself a separation into a  life in service of a false idol of limited ideas, beliefs and opinions, the devil and the angel born of fear, this being the burden we carry, our own crosses we bear, a weight unnecessary. Our memories have become emotional/feeling crosses carried that are not aligned within the nature of a life that can only be expressed here with the gift and belief that everything here is life, this physical world is the gift of life, it is here, There is only being here equal and one to and as life. The existence of a past and a future is the distortion of self as life, where self is not here, self is taking something personal in fear of loss and then ad-libbing a false positive, which is a behavior in and as judgement and thus non directive as self as life.  Consciousness is the map of this distortion, this fear, this separation from life, from being directive.  Fear is like a state of vertigo, it is a bubble of vision of unseeing hereness, and the picture show it presents is the dialogue of self interest/inner-rest  and thus self ab-dication of and as life substance.

If I am in fear as ego/self interest emotion ad libbing a false positive I am taking things personally in fear of loss, as this is what I am allowing myself to focus on instead of focusing on what is here within and as directing myself within an understanding of how this physical world functions and exists, of which the human is the perfect machine to exist as, and yet the present mechanisms built by a man in separation are now reverberating back to us our own separation, and this is affecting life on earth, thus this must stop as this is destroying this planet and the opportunity for man to become equal and one to and as life.

i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to  fear facing and answering to and as what is here, what is physically here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that there is nothing to win or to lose, there is here, expressing, as in communicating, with and as what is here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear existing within and as common sense of what is here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear facing  emotions of separation from here and the ad libbed false positive that consumes the attention of self dividing self from common sense of what is here, as this physical existence, as this is what is real.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand how the physical in fact functions, that to move with and as what is physically here takes patience and a process if integration with and as how the physical world functions, which can only be established within self direction in gentle application here, thus criticism and praise are unnecessary as it is the integration within being as in walking this as in doing that is the reward, where there is no need as praise as it is the being of self integrated that is being an expression of life, which is in and as itself the “praise.”
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that within this there is no need for protection and defense as this is a focus of myself in separation from what is directive equal and one to and as this physical world with and as myself as life.
I commit myself to slowing myself down, to breathing to realizing, seeing and understanding self direction in self honesty with and as life here.

I commit myself to slowing myself down, breathing and recognizing my own emotional crosses and ad-libbed false positives that are limited moral values of self interest ignorant of this actual physical world.
I commit myself to breathing, to slowing myself down, to become and speak as myself as life within and as being self directive with and as what is real as this actual physical world, this carrier of the projection as the personalities men have made as mind and how the mind functions in separation from equal and one consideration of what is best for all on earth.
I commit myself to seeing , realizing and understanding that  to be equal and one to and as life, exists here.
I commit myself to seeing, realizing and understanding that attempting to speak as what is best for all, as in communicating with what is here, takes practice and time, as I have existed in self interest as a personification as a character in self interest within a system created by men in separation from self as life, not having learned to be equal and one to and as this physical world as the substance of life, here.


No comments:

Post a Comment