Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 283 Fear of speaking Reaction dimension

Fear of speaking Reaction dimension

How do I separate myself from here when i speak, what are my words considering, what assumptions am I making, what division of more than and less than do I answer to in fear of creating personal division from the minds of others, themselves existing in separation from the physical, as being a product of a mind generation as being reality as product of fear and separation, as reaction, when not answering to this mind of limited selected beliefs, opinion and ideas following wants, desires and needs, the consumer info of culture that is in totality in separation from life? What is the double speak coming from myself in protection and defense in fear of loss socially? And this in a society in separation from life? Is there really anything to lose? What does exist is common sense.
Here I go again, relating this to something in my life. I have a relative who believes in the health industry. They take all the pills proscribed. I have for years said to read what independent people/doctors/chemists are saying about the present drugs, to step back and take another look, to question and look into alternatives. The answer is no. Total faith in the system. Now the side effects are manifesting, but this was refused to be questioned. Perhaps the outcome would have been the same, but then at least the illusion that a profit based system has our best interests at heart, would not have been supported. but this is all water under the bridge, because what is unacceptable must stop, and this system is not taking care of this earth or life.
In the world of news article, I watched a discussion on how loans are formed by banks simply adding digits on a computer screen and then charging interest. The commentators said that this is the system and what is needed is faith that this works. That people need houses and thus loans to get the house. Again the blind faith. What was not looked at here, is that the interest paid back to money created from thin air, means that not all loans can be repaid, as the money created does not cover the interest paid back. Thus, for this interest to be paid back, war is created, as Peter must steal from Paul because all there exists is “the original amount” in circulation, thus where does the interest money come from? So, not only does the money exist as digits, each loan has to take the “real imagined money” and find this to pay back the interest - the more than, which means there are many who simply cannot, no matter how hard they work, have the money to pay back their loans. So, eventually the debt gets bigger than the real “valued” money. One must remember that it is a game of monopoly, there can be only one winner at the end. Unless we stop, and reform.
If common sense is ignored, then all real freedom as life is lost.
In the end, one cannot blame anyone but oneself for having given up common sense.Even self pity and punishment does nothing, the only choice is to be what self is as life, common sense of which the physical world, as the substance of life, is the gift to realize self as life, through becoming one and equal to and as it.
                                                  Faith                Hope              Charity
                                               Speak                     See                 Hear
                                                                         No Evil
                                                             
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear speaking up in common sense, to fear the faith of the blind.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear losing something should I speak up in common sense of what is physically real.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to look through the roto of belief , opinion and idea, knowledge and information, as the selected limited values of the culture in which I live to give a safe answer/response in fear of having to explain myself within possibly getting the stubborn resistance of blind faith, hope and charity.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that perhaps I will receive resistance of the blind, and would this not be any worse than discovering that perhaps I was the one being blind, which is to realize that all there is, is common sense of what is here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge another according to their faith, hope and charity and to answer in accord to this, not seeing realizing and understanding that in answering to this faith, hope and charity my response is in reverse; a re-verse of separation into and as belief, opinions and ideas lacking common sense, such beliefs, opinions and ideas collections of limited values turned into personalities of dictate of what is better than, or more than, and/or how something other than self is lacking in what is believed to be more than, or better, completely disregarding directive physical development and the needs of the physical world to exist and simply be, here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to address the blind of ignorance that is faith, hope and charity.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that dispersing/illuminating faith, hope and charity for the limitation that it creates, is being difficult or non-complying, where in fact what is really being done in addressing blind faith, hope and charity is taking the div/diff-from cult, and non from compliance in and as facing reality, the actual physical world as what is real here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that faith, hope and charity can only exist within the development of self trust in and as being here, equal and one with and as common sense of this actual physical world as the gift of self realization in and as life, here, being equal and one to and as the physical, including all life , as this physical world as being of equal value, is where self trust as life exists, and thus is this physical world the actual doorway, eye of the needle, away from separation and division/fear, into and as becoming equal and one to and as life here.
I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding that the answer in common sense is right here in front of me, as real life would place itself right here as it would have no need to hide anything, as real life would want equal and one understanding of and as life, thus the gift of life is here, where any and all struggle is an indication that one is not equal and one to and as life, here, where any suggestion/propagation of/ belief in/ presentation of an idea, suggestion, law, allowance of anonymity is in and as itself a contradiction of the very substance and nature/mature of life.
I commit myself to slowing myself down and breathing to answer to blind faith, hope and charity, to bring such separations as self abdications as life, back to what is real, as the physical, as the gift of life, to become equal and one in common sense that what is here as life, which would make sense , as life includes all life, as is the nature of life.
I commit myself to slowing myself down, to breathing, when and as I notice I miss a breath, I notice that I become tense and “gasp” for air, as though I have missed a breath, which I have seen children do when they are moving into reading, or have a moment where they are uncertain within and as reading, they seem to tense up and have a behavior where they gasp for air, which is a physical indication of separation from here into and as fear and yet at the same time a movement towards finding breath, stabilizing self here.
I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding what my human physical body is speaking, indicating my own separation from being here, where just as the children can stop and breath and slow themselves down, so can I as I am equal and one, in and as a human in a physical body, here, being given the gift of life, and to add to this, what would such gasping and fear manifest over a long period of time? disease?
I commit myself to allways/always slowing myself down, to take the time to look and breath, to bring myself here, to place myself within common sense, in detail, as much as i am able with continual practice, equal and one to the physical, to align myself in common sense with what is here.
I commit myself to slowing myself down, to breathing to realize where I separate from here, into and as a rotor file in and as my mind, of beliefs, opinions and ideas, that answer to happy face behaviors masking separations/fears that are an inner energetic gasping of fear/separation into and as polarities as a story of inequality fearing it’s own shadow that is self abdicating common sense.
I commit myself to slowing myself down, to breathing, where, breathing is the means to slow myself down, here, and to see, realize and understand that silence will not remove the fog ( fear, obligation,guilt) of faith, hope and charity that is the mask of fear/separation in the self interest of ego, the energy in and as the mind of thoughtsfeelings andemotions as taught beliefs, opinions and ideas.
                                                                          EMC

No comments:

Post a Comment