Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 77 Taking care alone, a labor of self pity


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to begin to have a thought that I am all alone when I have a project that involves labor around my home.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow myself to become a belief that I am the character of the woman alone when I have to do physical labor on my house, and within this I start to pity myself.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe, in and as a thought, that doing physical labor on my house without another person here is difficult, where I judge the practical walking through of what needs to be done as being difficult, where the task is not difficult, it is simply a series of steps that need to be organized and assembled.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become a care actor of self pity, my self giving a care to what is believed to be “how things should be,” instead of being here, realizing this physical world, as this is what is real and not an imposed idea of limited elements being “needed” to  get things done..
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist as a care actor, giving care to,  feeling that I am alone, when I am here with this physical world, taking care of my physical existence, which needs no additional energetic emotional characters but only common sense.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that being alone and caring for my home must fit the image and likeness of the current system on earth, where I am missing all the characters considered to be the norm in relation to myself being a woman.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize that it is this mind dictating how the character of myself here should, or should not be that is the drama in and as my mind.



I commit myself to realizing every moment I separate from here, into and as a thought based on a belief, externally dictated, internally allowed and accepted, internally believed,  evident within and as my thoughts,  that add a believed and accepted and allowed care, to what is actually physically present and here.
I commit myself to seeing, realizing and understanding the characters I need within myself to have an image and likeness of having more than what is actually here, not realizing that, in this drama, I am actually here and able to direct myself here as life, in oneness and equality.
I commit myself to exposing how my focus on the following of  my thoughts  is an accepted and allowed belief that I am in lack.

No comments:

Post a Comment