Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 84 More gloom as Fear of Loss


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that an emotion of doom and gloom is my self in self judgement, in fear, being insecure, allowing an idea of myself as being inferior to another, as allowing myself to believe that something is lost, where I will become a character of not standing up to what is unacceptable, as I no longer look at what i am accepting and allowing because i exist in fear of loss and am no longer present in the realization that I am one and equal to all that is here as this physical world.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see the alter ego character of myself as what i allow to exist as myself, as the words that come up in and as my mind of “ fuck it, I don’t care” as the character of giving up and not facing what is unacceptable as what is here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize that I am here as breath and within this existence in and as myself of opposing characters, my devil and my angel, at war with one another, I am lost in a game of judgement and not physically moving myself here within common sense, as I am one and equal to all that is here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow a feeling of belief that I can lose something, which is the presence of this feeling of doom and gloom, which I allow to be the expression of myself here, a singular non seeing “I” in and as ego, that is in separation from what is physically right here, that which can only be one and equal to in and as common sense, here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to want to run away from my own common sense of this physical world, for fear that I will be rejected when in fact what this running away is, is myself being rejection as I do not stand up in common sense, it is I, as myself allowing myself to reject my own common sense, this rejection ever present as that which I resist persists.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear standing in common sense, realizing that should another walk from me as I stand in common sense, the all I am losing is a manifestation of a character in absence of common sense.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to attach/separate myself into and as an idea of more than and less than, thereby losing all that I can really lose which is my own common sense.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that all there is is myself here as breath, and anything that does not support this breath,as myself as life, is criminal, and want, need and desire that does not support/ or takes from being breath is criminal.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that in being emotions and feelings and thoughts, I am walking in the valley of the shadow of death.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize that in allowing a system of profit/survival I become the character in and as my physical self as walking through a valley of smoke and mirrors, as what causes death, one and the same with the system accepted and allowed on this earth, manifest as the rape of this earth for resource to support the few while most of this “valley” of life as earth is clouded with physical suffering which I accept and allow unless I use every moment of my being to clean this up and organize this world, through implementing an Equal Money System to support all life, and thus become what clears the shadows and the being of myself as walking through the valley of the shadow of death as good and evil, as the devil and the angel on my shoulder, and allow oneness and equality as myself with and as the physical, the substance that is life, the physical.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that my own shadow of gloom and doom, is just this, a shadow in and as a belief of myself fearing loss, within a belief that is a separation, into and as more than and less than, and thus a judgement and not myself here in common sense of what is real, this physical world.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see ,realize and understand that the color of my hair, that the length of my legs, that the shape of my face, that the manner in which I move or speak is more than or less than any other person on this earth.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand, that an education allows more ability in self expression and thus anyone who lacks a supposed “education” is being deprived of self development of life, where the question should be about why life is not being developed instead of judgement about “how” educated another is, where the joy of self expression being withheld for anyone, anything on this earth is unacceptable, and within this that any judgement of another is spite and blame and ignorance if what is here, and any action that does not change this system to a system that supports all development of self expression in each and everything on this planet is a criminal thought, even the belief and idea that it cannot be done, as the physical world is here already supporting us, thus who are we to decide something cannot be done unless it is an imposed limited belief.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see realize and understand that the “blueprint” as the present system is the creation of the valley of the shadow of death.

I commit myself to, when and as I have a sense of doom and gloom, to stop and to breath and to bring myself back to myself in and as the physical, to realize myself in common sense with what is actually physically here as life, where any and all actions, within or without, that are not in support of what is best for all is unacceptable.

I commit myself to realizing that spite and blame is finger pointing, whether it is towards myself in the form of inferiority or superiority or in judgement, as this is spite and blame, towards another, where I am not looking at the equality of all life as the substance of this physical world, where what does not allow expression and the development of expression is in fact a criminal act against life.

I commit myself to forgiving all energetic movements within and as myself that are the indicators of my separation from myself as life, as the expression of myself as life is a state of ease, where the movement of myself into any sense of loss , as anxiety and fear, as what superiority and inferiority is in fact, is my self in separation and fear of loss, as this is the valley of the shadows of the death of myself as life, where these shadows are what consumes my human physical body and that perhaps the loss I sense is myself aware of my accepted and allowed actions sucking the life out of my human physical body, and that the separation from my human physical body awareness is my accepted and allowed non development of common sense of my human physical body.

I commit myself to breath, to realizing every detail of separation I allow myself to exist as, through my emotions, thoughts and feelings, to bring myself back, out of the valley of the shadows of death, and into, one and equal to what it is that I am, here, which is life.

I commit myself to breathing, to walking in equal and one awareness in and as breath, to forgive my protection defense characters existent as a persona of protection  and defense in stagnant judgements as where I stop equal consideration of all life, as the substance of what is here, is life, in oneness in equality.





No comments:

Post a Comment