Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 94 The Looking Away Character


I was sitting and talking with someone I had not seen in a while, when I noticed that I would turn away and look as though I was looking at the sky, or the water or the people around me to avoid facing what was in front of me. I look away to pretend I am looking at something else.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to turn away from what is here to avoid facing myself.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not want to look at what I am allowing and accepting myself to exist as in and as feelings and emotions and thoughts, as opinions, ideas and beliefs in and as characters of my own self pity, self judgment, fear of self responsibility and self honesty, where the only choice is to be here, and realize the separation as the problem where the solution is to direct in self honesty within the principle of what is best for all, realizing that everything that is here on this earth is myself in another life, and within this, one and equal to me as the very substance as life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that my looking away is the positive front I present in response to the negative-reaction/fear I become inwardly within the moment.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that I, within this moment am participating in fear of failure, fear of loss, believing myself to lack, to be less-than, when the only solution is to stand and breath and bring myself here, to face what is here and to take the steps necessary to become one and equal to that which I am avoiding, be it having to speak up as myself as life, or be it to reveal openly what I believe I have not developed and to expand myself within seeing what is in another that is developed that I believe I do not have the capacity to be and become as I have been taught, and thus within this, what is taught in childhood are ideas and beliefs and opinions of what we are that is in itself a system of label instead of a system that supports life to be what life is, where learning to be and understand what is here requires simply walking the steps necessary for self development, yet within a system of profit, there can me no leader if there are no followers, thus the development of self, as self understanding self as life, able and capable as the human to expand in self awareness would be controlled to allow a few to profit.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that each of us are responsible for what is on this earth, and thus each and every one of us exists within our own self interests believing that relationships define, as the relationship is the experience gained, like a badge , when what is real is being here in the moment with experiences as realizing self awareness as self as life, as being one and equal to all that is of this earth,as how this earth functions which is the value and the capacity of life as what each and every one of us is, this value that is being sacrificed as secondary to an objectification of experience into collections placed within a hierarchy shrouded in a museum where the muse as life is as much locked in a cage as is the animal in a zoo. This is not life. This is an atrocity beyond measure, and the money system accepted and allowed on this earth must end. Money represents the resources given for the expression of life, not the building of mausoleums to create collections of the forms and expressions existent on earth.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that there is nothing to fear as what another exists as unless I accept and allow this to be real when I allow myself to define myself in relation, where I am here as myself as life, and thus I decide what it is that I accept and allow, where I realize that the only choice is the choice of what is best for all is best for myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize that the behaviors existent on earth are in response to a system of inequality, a system that places ownership on earth for a few, creating imaginary invisible gods and hands and dream lands to justify having ownership and more than, when it is this physical world that is real that is life, where the systems of division and profit are to separate the human from life.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that within my own behavior as a character who turns away., I am existing within an imaginary fear of separation from life, believing I am defined by more than and less than, when I am here, a physical human and thus I am one and equal to all that is here, as should my physical body cease to exist, so would I, this is the physical world life the gift of life.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that myself being the telling of relationships where I believe the experience of having an event of standing in the “light” of an object outside of myself is what is real and of value, is only description and not the one and equal forgiving of myself as life as how I move as myself as life in being a directive that expands my awareness of this physical world within and as physical understanding.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that what is real, what is forgiving is myself directing myself as life and not myself describing life within opinion, idea and belief.

Thus, I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that myself as turning away from belief, opinion and idea, is myself becoming one and equal to the separations into inferiority and superiority, the imaginary world of clinging to descriptions as label and not myself here being in and as a sound direction that expands awareness of how this physical world , that which is life, functions as the form that it is that is here, that is the gift of life, of which I am one and equal to as I am life here.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that all war, within this present system is to serve the self interests of profit and gain and has nothing to do with the support of life, as the very action of war reflects the very form of war as what it is, where the children of this world are used in battle, an act of discarding life.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that when I turn away, to chose not to look and take the time to understand how money works within the present system, I am in fact supporting war and the destruction of life and supporting the desire for ownership by the few, as this is all that war is, where the efforts used for war, at present are enough to support all life on this planet, where the money spent on war is enough to support life in oneness in equality where all life receives what is necessary to lead a life in self awareness of this physical world to become one and equal to this physical world and thus stand one and equal to life, dignified as life, becoming the gift of life that is given as what we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment