Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 91 The character of believing I must have something to say.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear not having anything to say.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel that I must have something to say in response to what is being said around me.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I will lose something if I do not have some kind of response to what is being said within my environment.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that there must be something said or I will not have the “gain” of being noticed or insightful.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that it is not about having something to say, or something not to say, it is about being here, in breath, being a living word, where what is real is what is physically here and not some image in and as the mind, not a continuation of friction and conflict as relationships are feared being lost, where I fear something might be lost should I not have a response.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see that there is nothing to be lost, as I am here, physically here and this is what is real.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that I am here, with breath, where in breath I remain here, and thus have common sense within the principle of oneness and equality.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that my responses within the need to speak, as in believing I have to add to the conversation are an opportunity to see what characters I have accepted and allowed.
Within this;
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I will be considered less than should I not find a response or add to the conversation.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that there have been times when I judged another as not being worthy of being given a response.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that when I believe I must be lively, every minute and come up with some addition to a conversation, just to add something, I am exhausting myself, where I will become tired and then want to leave the social situation, thus what is best for myself is to utilize breath and remain here, and when I do not have something to say that is not forced I simply remain quiet.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that remaining quiet is anti-social.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to attach a negative emotion/polarity to remaining quiet when I feel the need to say something and in fact I simply do not have a response to give in every moment.
I forgive myself to fear being labeled as anti-social should I not constantly have something to say to match what is being said in every social situation.
I commit myself to remaining here, in and as breath, and to realize when I am saying something just to appear to be apart of a conversation.
I commit myself to realizing that in speaking to appear to be a part of the conversation I am in fact serving my own self interest based on ideas and values in separation from what is best for all life within the principle of what is best for all.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to exist in fear of being considered anti social should I not respond and add to every conversation I encounter.
I commit myself to no longer being the character of believing there is something I must add to conversations in fear of losing some social status.

No comments:

Post a Comment