Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 79 Secondary image nation.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow the trap of the mind, functioning in self interest as what i have been taught to build and create in separation from considering all that is of this physical world as I am not taught to consider this physical world but only to create and image what feeds a system of profit, where the elements developed are not more than or less than , only becoming more than and less than in not considering that this physical world is what is real and therefor must be realized and considered one and equal to me as it is what is real, thus what is life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to want to be taken care of, where being myself as life, one and equal, is the taking care of myself.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that failure is following the secondary  image nation in and as the mind, as the physical world is rendered secondary to imagery, that which is real is neglected and that which is a smoke screen of imagery is followed as what is real.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize that what is real is the “sound” of substance and not the imagery of the mind.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe I have failed, when the support of life needs many people to stand and support that which is given freely, which is this physical world, here to allow life to express itself unconditionally, yet the conditions of imagination have limited and stagnated the physical into beliefs and opinions and ideas, divided into parts as culture, religion, class, nationality, regionality, race, and how much money one has to survive.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize that at some point I said “ fuck it” and chose, in self interest the scenario that would allow me to survive in relative comfort.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the being of myself as life, as my own common sense of myself as life, and thus the life that is all that is here in and as this physical world, given unconditionally,  upsets the imagery of the mind, as the imagination of one dimension, and thus when meeting the substance of life, evaporates and this image not wanting to die - as it has been made huge and is all that is believed to be real- causes a sensation of falling to death, where if I were to allow myself to fall, I might just find out that this falling is an illusion and what will remain is myself, here, in a physical world of what is real what is the substance that is what the physical exists and consists as, which is life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear letting go of my image nation that is my ego, the egonomic system of which is an accepted and allowed collective of image nation walking and only seeing humans, is destroying this physical world as what is accepted and allowed as walking zombies of separation from what is real, this physical world.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to  not realize that I must walk myself into and as this physical world and out of the image nation of the mind, to birth myself as life here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see that there are no answers in the mind but how i have separated myself from life here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that I have the physical here to practically bring myself back to myself as life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that that which I desire and dream of - as my mind imagery based on the culture in which I live - is myself hiding from myself as life where the only solution is to allow myself to walk the birth of myself as myself directing myself here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand  that the image I dream of supports a character of stagnant and limited expression as the image is singular in realization, seen in and as this being an image and not this actual physical world, where the dreams are of care for myself, and there can be no care for myself until all life on this planet is cared for, as there is no stability until all life is cared for on this planet, thus any movement that is not organizing this world to support all life is myself acting in self interest, cluttered with images and ideas that deter myself from moving as myself as life, and thus whatever deters this, is not real, as what is real is this physical world, where “character creators” has the ability to create and are not being the creators as what is best for all, which is a crime and murderous of life; there is no way out of this except to stop and to do all that is necessary to organize this world, with all the means that are here and available, to create a heaven on earth; heaven on earth being the care for this physical world as the physical is life as what we are, one and equal.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that any constriction within and as my human physical body is the suppression of myself as life, where the suppressions I allow can accumulate and create tumors within and as my human physical body as cancer (sells pHARMacy making profits for the few) is my self not allowing and accepting the cells of my human physical body to express themselves as life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate from myself into and as an energetic based image nation of a cast of characters as adornment to compete in a world I do not understand  and to abdicate myself responsibility and trust as life, as sound as oneness and equality to that which is real, this physical world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that in breath I can begin to realize when I am allowing and accepting myself as energy, my own self created consuming existential allowance.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see , realize and understand that my desires are my means and ways of what i believe will allow myself to not face what i have accepted and allowed , and where I have given up  in being myself as life, one an equal to this physical world, that which is forgiving of life, as the physical world is what is real is what is life.


I commit myself to realizing the temple/church I have built in and as images , in and as my mind, that create a sanctuary of self interested survival and escape from the abuse I know is existing on this earth, where i have, created my own murals of pictures all over the walls in and as the image nation of my mind, cast of characters that have become my idol, to deconstruct this temple of hiding so that I may stand in the sunlight of this actual physical world and not hide in the shadows of the wall of my mind.

I commit myself to giving the separation of myself into and as a temple of the mind, back to the dust  from which it came, to build a fertile ground as what is real, this physical world, so that i may begin to walk one and equal to this physical world as life.

I commit myself  to speaking up about the meteoric singularities plastered all over this earth that are really cartoon characters unseeing of this physical world, where these characters are what leads to a death as life has not been lived as walking one and equal to this physical world was neglected in the choice of knowledge and information with a devil and an angel as the guide, a smoke screen of separation.

I commit myself to breath, to no longer allowing and accepting myself to be the dream of a desire, which is myself fearing myself as life. as the present system existent on earth does not allow life, but only supports an image nation of singular character development.

I commit myself to breath, to forgiving a belief in a fear of loss, and a energetic feeling of shame for what i have accepted and allowed and spent what time I have here on earth in allowing an image nation in separation from what is real.


No comments:

Post a Comment