Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 88 Worry and the Future


Day 88
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be the worry wart.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize that I was always told that a little worry was good.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that to worry is to look into the future.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that to look into the future is not myself being here, and thus is myself looking into the future based on experiences from the past.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that all I can be one with and direct myself as is what is here, present in this moment here, thus to worry about what is not here is to worry about something that is within my imagination and thus is not real.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to want to know what will be in the future, not realizing that this is not myself being life here, one and equal as life , to life, which is this physical world here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, that to worry about the future is actually to doubt what is real, to disrespect life as what is real, as what is here, and to follow what is the morality of fear that is what is taught by a system of separation from life, manifest within and as a profit based system on an unconditionally giving earth, where the outer world reflect the inner allowances of men in and as beliefs , opinions and ideas that are in separation from life, in doubt and ignorance of life, as life is what gives all that is here, where the earth gives without name and ownership, where the earth suffers abuse in the patience that men will realize that the only choice is to give as one would like to receive, the earth being the model and likeness of giving unconditionally.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that all that is of worry, as the voices in and as my mind, are of a language taught and thus learned, where animals do not speak, yet, like a dog, gives unconditionally, an action more considerate of life than the present system of men, that allows money to represent  resource, and then allows this money  to be owned by a few, to withhold unconditionally given sustenance, where many are starving at the hands of such accepted and allowed actions that are an atrocity and create disease as disease is the outcome of the physical not given sustenance, where this sustenance is here, as this earth, being unconditionally giving as this is life, as this is what is best for all.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to, as those who have signed their names on the paper of trees to signify ownership/ownershit,  to control my own world, as this is what i have been taught, evident within my own action, as my mind, of fearing the future, worrying about the future, trying to organize the future in and as fear of loss, wanting to control, an illusion causing disease, as I am in separation from life within this.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that this worry about the future is a character developed through the words explaining morality taught to me as a child, in separation from life, where I was not taught to be what I am, and where I accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from life, through worrying about the future and thus disrespecting myself as life.


I commit myself to stopping myself from worry, from wanting to control and know the future, which is myself in and as fear.
I commit myself to breath, where I remain here, and I stop the voices in and as my mind until I become one and equal to life here.
I commit myself to stop myself in and as my mind from wanting to know the future which is my self fearing a loss of comfort and an existence as all that i know.
I commit myself to stopping myself from thinking about the future, remaining here in breath every moment not allowing myself to go into being a character of worry.
I commit myself to stopping myself from thinking about the future in and as worry, and remaining here in breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment