Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 112 The tale on my ASS


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist as memories spinning around in and as myself as my mind, burning away my human physical body to exist.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that the dramas I am accepting and allowing in and as my mind are wants , needs and desires based on romantic stories read during my childhood, and the actions of my parents and how much they talked about how they loved one another, where every year they would give one another huge Valentine’s day cards professing their love, and yet often fight.
I forgive myself  for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that the whole world of my parents was like a roller coaster, where it became obvious that another spin was about to take place.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize, see and understand, that just as today, when I was in my car and someone pulled out in front of me, I “spiked in anger” and then drove on, and in that moment I just thought, “let it go” and went on without anger and I realized that not holding onto to this was really very easy, that allowing and accepting myself to judge the situation, or create some dramatic litany about the other driver was myself wasting myself in time and would solve nothing, thus I just let it go, which is the only solution.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not apply this same action within all fear reactions followed by anger and humiliation, the consequence of myself not allowing and accepting myself to simply be here, facing what is here without judgement and moving within realizing in every moment what is best for all is best for self, and that life cannot be lived until all of this earth is cared for, where life exists and not all the roller coasters of drama as the e - mote around our minds as the castles in the sky.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that believing in the roller coaster of polarity play, of a competition that has no winners or losers as the idea of wanting to win means losing exists, is the action of believing that the drama is greater than life and that there is nothing else but this drama, this emotional/feeling drama as me-more-Ies, where in fact this is playing god and not realizing equality and oneness with what actually is here on this earth as creation, as what is real, as this physical world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see that the me-more-Ies are myself as mind, as image, as idea, opinion and belief, is my ego, my self interest/self inner rest as mind, as fairy tale, as survival, as role, as character, as persona, in separation from life, where I justify and stubbornly turn myself into refuse as waste as myself as life ignored-Igor,where i allow a tale to be pinned onto my ASS- what is here, what is physically here as life, one and equal to me, as I wished, desired, wanted to be more, believed myself to be more which was myself actually hiding from life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow a system, as profit, where resources are believed to be own-able by a few, not realizing that this is of my own acceptance and allowance unless I stand and vote for an Equal Money System, where best practice steps forth as what the technology of this physical world is, able to sustain all life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting a system of profit that divides all that exists to enslave and conquer in separation from the natural expression of life, this division the very nature of destruction, as this division shatters life and becomes uncontrollable as is the nature of separation which is presently manifesting on earth, unless we stop and become the principle of what is best for all. to give as you would like to receive.

I commit myself to walking the character outflows of myself in separation of life, manifest in my obsessions and possessions in and as energetic discord from life, from effective communication with what is here.
I commit myself to breathing, in every moment, to stop the tales of a system of inequality from being pinned on my ASS.
I commit myself to standing one and equal in and as breath, to be here, one and equal to this physical world, to repeat and repeat the words of equality and oneness, the principle of giving as one would like to receive until it is done.
I commit myself to realizing that I do not need the baggage of my me-more-eyes to exist here.
I commit myself to realizing that I, as life, determine the tale on my ASS.


No comments:

Post a Comment