Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 125 Hiding from Contradiction


Day 125
I talked with a man today about the mind and imagery. At one point, after he had agreed with me that advertising indoctrinates, he then said it  sounded like I was talking about a utopia.
I turned to him and said, yet you admit that advertising indoctrinates, thus the opposite can happen as against what advertising does, as admitting this is being done, means that this need not be done, can NOT be something as it is being something 
His reply, which was an abdication of actually looking, was to say; “Well, I don’t know anything about this area.” This in complete contradiction to what he said previously. Does this make any sense? It does not make any sense, it is deciding to not look at sense. It is an endgame in and as not looking at what is the opposite of what is believed and even admitted to. Incredible.
I get this all the time. This kind of contradiction. It seems that looking at the contra to the diction is ignored, even in the face of common sense.
A clear indication of programming. A clear indication of an inability to think, a clear indication of a con science as imprint of a dictation, where the dictation is not questioned, or even sensed.
Thus no sense, no common sense of what is spoken and actually said is heard, and thus we are not living our words, we are merely regurgitating dictations. This is an action of a robot, and since it is man, made of “organic” matter, then we, the human, are organic robots without any thinking, living, common sense capacity.
I remember asking such questions, well not the asking of the question, but the reaction of the adult, where I was told I did not understand, and that I was being difficult, and often that I was being difficult on purpose. Well, I was being difficult on/with purpose - one could say, but come to think of it what the fuck does that really mean?
My purpose of being difficult was simply asking a question, and obviously the answer was not in the program, so I was being difficult in relation to the program. I was not following the dictation as knowledge and information of set boundaries.
If we have a system, where we know that advertising indoctrinates, what would exist without this, as the admittance of the existence of this, as a force - and a forced thing it is- then what if the/this force were what is best for all? What if this force that we admit to is a/ the voice the dictate of what is best for all? The principle of, give as one would like to receive?
This is just common sense, it has nothing to do with being utopia.
Well, actually, he admitted that the absence of the dictates of advertising would be a utopia. So , thus we know the answer. To take away a emotionally directing system of advertising, would perhaps manifest a world that would be a utopia. Thus, do we all know the answer, we know that what exists is not utopia, and we know that if we take away the dictation self-interested desires propagation,  the way it is presently existing, then this world would become a utopia.
If one takes the time to look, then I am sure a list could be made of what a utopia is, without the wants, needs and desires presented by advertising.
A roof over one’s head, food on the table, and clothes on our backs. The basics. This alone would change this world. There is no reason why this is not given to everyone. There is no excuse why this is not what all life here has, as this planet cannot be owned by anyone, unless  we accept and allow it, especially since we do not understand what life is, or this planet would be cared for, as an indication that what is here is valued, as understanding something means to realize what it is, as can be seen with what advertising is, an indoctrination, thus unacceptable, as what is being indoctrinated is not caring for this world.
This is so simplistic. Denial is just plain ignorance, non-looking, abdication of self as life, and thus all life, since life is what we are, here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become the denial character, where I contradict my own findings and then refuse to see my own realizations thus abdicate myself as life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to deny understanding the moment i face my own realizations in accordance with knowledge that what exists in this earth is unacceptable.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become ignorance when a question is asked that would have me look at what it is I have stated that is a criticism of what is here, and yet to see the opposite as a means suggests a utopia, where it is assumed that utopia cannot exist and thus is presented as a pipe dream, ending any further discussion.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that it is understood that what exists is a form of indoctrination, and thus, within this, to actually stop and look at this process of indoctrination, and to look at what would happen if this indoctrination were taken away, is conceptually a twist unable to be made, which makes it clear that there is something amiss in an ability to actually look and question what is the nature of the human in and as this world existent in a system of inequality and thus the cause of abuse that is being accepted and allowed, making all that have roofs over their heads, and food on their tables and clothes on their backs, and televisions in their homes, essentially no different then men, such as Hitler, for the abuse that exists, as what those who have are in essence doing is not looking at what exists on this planet, and choosing to not look and deconstruct what is the broadcast of this system, that is a diversion, as the very thing dividing the human from actually looking at what it is, that is the force, that stops the movement of men into supporting life as the value on this planet.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that in many of the things I speak, there are obvious contradictions and yet when questioned, I become ignorant, play ignorant, as this would mean I have to, in common sense, see my own accepted and allowed contradictions, which are in essence contradictions against life, as what is what presently exists on this planet in the amount of abuse to other life forms.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become angry with the messenger, the person asking me to face my own contradictions.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to slow down and to see, realize and understand that I have accepted set paradigms to the extent that I have become habituated to my own conversational statements, accepted and allowed, where I am in essence hiding behind a set of answers and phrases that should I be questioned to go beyond these set phrases, I become agitated and irritated, not realizing that in fact what is happening is that I am having to step outside of what is a habituated comfort zone of my own allowances in survival stance to get along and to go along, where the very need to “get along and go along” is a stance of non self directed being-ness, and thus an indication that I have accepted ignorance in favor of survival, an act that perpetuates abuse on this planet.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that this limited and assumed interaction of statements as conversation, are in and as themselves a state of stagnation that hold those in this world in a state of stagnation, as those that have the time to converse statements of accepted limitation are the ones who perpetuate the state of this world in abuse through non movement as self in the words spoken, those speakers of such become irritated when contradictions are revealed, as this is not the being of self as life, but self hiding in ignorance of what self has accepted and allowed to exist despite obvious contradictions.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not bear witness to what exists in this world, through purposely choosing to not face obvious common sensical contradictions.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that this is my survival suit.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that to say something is not my area of expertise in a system that is obviously not caring for life, is to say that the so called experts are taking care of this world, when in the face of this reasoning and the state of this world, clearly, the so-called experts are not experts or this world would contradict what presently exists, thus there are no experts in a system of inequality, or the abuse on this planet would no longer exist.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to  realize that despite all the supposed education that exists for those with money, the problems of this world are increasing, and yet I choose to say when asked to face my own contradictions, in a stance of ignorance, that I cannot know something, because i am not an expert, a simple hiding of my own common sense as life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that all contradictions must be walked through and faced to bring myself back to what is real, to understand that what has been accepted on this earth has been done by the human not facing what has been accepted and allowed, and that until the human faces itself within accepted and allowed beliefs, opinions and ideas of no follow through, the abuse will be what grows and not the resolution of the separation from self as life in common sense of what is physically here and how this physical world in fact functions.

I commit myself to researching what exists on this planet, as what is here, as the present system of not supporting life and if I look to my own words and my own beliefs, opinions and ideas, that are judgements in self interest as my own survival suit, I will see, realize and understand, as I already know, what it is that I am in fact accepting and allowing that is not supportive of life here.
I commit myself to realizing that it has been said many times on this planet by different men who have realized the inequality that exists, that the answer is to give as one would like to receive, and thus the answer to this world, this life, is to stand and support a system that supports all life, as life is the value, an equal money system that gives as this earth gives, to be life and give life as what one is, to thus become the receiver and giver of life here, to become a professional life giver.
I commit myself to becoming a virus as the living word, to upset the contradictions and face the storm of the discord against life through the practice of pointing out contradictions against life, to plant a seed, as a virus, in the minds of the human, to remove the survival suit that will not protect against the growing abuse that is the outcome of a system of inequality manifest as a profit based system that uses money to create a pyramid of more than and less than in contradiction to a freely giving earth.
I commit myself to no longer being shocked by the obvious use of hiding within such statements as, this is not my area of expertise, and to breath, and to face the words spoken, such as a disbelief in utopia, where in fact it is admitted that the removal of something would cause a utopia, and the belief, as what has been taught, that such cannot exist is just that, a belief, where facing the contradiction leads to an outcome of utopia, and thus what has been walked is the answer, that which need only be accepted as the answer is right here, right in front of us, only needing to be practically walked, in and as taking what is here and supporting all life through the principle of giving as one would like to receive, of which an equal money system is the means to begin to implement the support of all life.
I commit myself to no longer hearing, in and as conversation, the limitations of the mind, as the voice of fear and hiding only and  becoming one and equal to life, the giving as one would like to receive which means walking through accepted and allowed statements of contradiction.
I commit myself to no longer fearing the very substance of what is here, as all that is here is life, and thus the very substance of what i speak, as the words i voice, are the gift of life and thus can be aware as myself of obvious contradictions and thus face such limited insights, and mold what is here through common sense into and as the words I speak, as the very substance of life, to what supports all life in consideration of all life as what is here as being one and equal to me and thus able to be the voice of self responsibility as life one and equal through the relevance of exposing contradictions, leading to the outcome of a utopia,  where in common sense a system of equality, of giving as one would like to receive, becomes the diction of being one and equal as life.

No comments:

Post a Comment