Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 133 What is actually here.


I commit myself to realizing that the only thing that is real is what is right here, physically right here in front of me.
I commit myself to seeing, realizing and understanding that no matter what is said, what is real, is what is right here in front of me.
I commit myself  to see, realize and understand that what I have allowed is as fear/separation consisting of emotions and feelings being thrown at me either accepted and allowed from within or without, emotions and feelings that bear no substance or witness to what is here.
I commit myself to seeing that when I am within and as a feeling or emotion, I am actually separate from what is here and thus allowing myself to exist within and as friction as conflict as unresolved oneness and equality to life, ready for combat within and as a judgment based on self interest as the mind, un-accepting of what is actually physically here as life, where the only real value is life here.
I commit myself to actually walking within myself as life, where nothing can be lost except what is not what is real.
I commit myself to seeing, realizing and understanding the extent to which I have allowed myself to exist in and as fear, where I am within separation from life, and within this separation, I have blinded myself to what is actually happening on this planet, I have blinded myself to actually realizing and seeing the consequences of a profit based system through becoming so occupied with my small bubble of life that I have allowed myself to become caught up in emotions and feelings that serve no purpose to life, as they are not aware of or supportive of life here.
I commit myself to seeing, realizing and understanding that the only thing I can walk, is what is actually physically here, and if I choose to actually see what is here, that this physical world is life, and thus within this, anything that does not support what is here, that does not take what is freely given by this earth and give it equally to all, to support what is here, is a crime and unacceptable, and that there is absolutely no argument that can stand against this, as life is the value and this is the absolute, period.
I commit myself to seeing, realizing, and understanding through word and focus that every breath I take, every word I speak is in support of all life, where I need not be righteous, as what is here is life, realizing that all emotions, thoughts and feelings are myself in separation from what is actually physically here.
I commit myself to breathing, into, one and equal to my emotions, thoughts and feelings, to bring myself here, to forgive opinions, ideas, wants and needs that are not what is actually supportive of life here.









No comments:

Post a Comment