Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 128 Wanting to belong.


Day 128 The character of wanting to belong
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to want to belong to anther person
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to want to belong
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be in longing
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the stories and images of the mind are a line of separation in that they are of wanting to belong to something in a belief that one is lost, one is in separation from being, as one is not being, one is being a longing for in and as the dream as the pictures in and as the mind.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the limitations of the mind, as beliefs, opinions and ideas, a construction of singularities, is the divider into a partial existence where a sense of what one belongs to, the physical, is separated and thus the illusion of separation is all that the action of the mind, as image, is, made so huge within a system of conditioning fear, as inequality, as survival and competition, that what is created is combat instead of oneness and equality to what it is that we are as who we are, where the separation is into a fantasy as mind as imagery and not a sense of what is actually physically here, thus the illusion is of needing to belong, as we are here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting to see, realize and understand that I came into this earth, as a child all ready to belong to this physical world and yet the directives that were taught were of separation into and as ideas, beliefs and opinions that separated instead of directed myself into and as myself as all as one as equal, as awareness of life, that which I am, and thus that which I am one and equal to.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the dream of longing is just that, a dream, an alternate reality, a separation, used within a profit based system to divide and conquer life so that a few may live their dreams in comfort while another third of this world starves and another third barely has enough to sustain themselves and exist in a state of physical diminishment all of which is a crime and ignorance of life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that should I walk the desteni i process, I will begin to see, realize and understand that the imagery in and as the mind, of a desire to belong, an imposed want, I will realize that I am humpty dumpty and it is only I who can put the pieces back together again, the am I aware that I have created myself in pieces and am separate from the whole as myself as life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that I am a beggar of my own doing, in allowing and accepting the images of the mind as what is real, and thus become a beggar in a world of abundance, where this longing is the illusion as what is here is life as the substance of what I am, and thus I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in separation and thus only need forgive myself back to myself as life, as what is here, as what is real.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that thoughts, emotions and feelings are my separation and not my directive as life, and thus, must I speak the words of forgiveness and self correct what I have accepted and allowed, to realign myself back to myself as life, here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand , that I am here.



I commit myself to breath.
I commit myself to realize my separations are nothing to fear, as they are myself here.
I commit myself to removing my survival suit composed of thoughts, emotions and feelings, a suit unnecessary, a suit that is the construction into and as separation from myself as life, and to bring all of my emotions, thought and feelings back to myself, to actually stand naked as life, here, one and equal to life as what I am here, as what life is, within the principle in alignment with life, the principle of “give as you would like to receive.”
I commit myself to becoming a reed sounding life, the principle of oneness in equality, here.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment