Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 108 Replacing the clock with death


My sons are annoyed that their guide as time is no longer on the wall where death is on display.
If we reach death without ever being here, then death as never having lived will be the outcome.
All the unresolved endgames in and as my mind, desires based on a separate reality, the superstition machine that is the mind, where the emotions and feelings follow suit.
And our present system demands this, as we all follow suit to survive through never using our physical conceptual ability - this that is not developed- as we are only given a limited means to follow, as our parents’ actions ( themselves the products of limited selections to survive- to follow what upholds the benefits of a few while most of the world suffers).
I ask myself how do I communicate this. If I need to ask, then I am only a concept in and as the mind and not here, one and equal to this physical world, as this physical world and myself as a physical human body can only see if I am one and equal to what is here, thus if I cannot see and I ask myself this question than I am not here one and equal to this physical world as myself.
When I hung up the skull to replace the clock,  it was to remind me that I am a mind and that death is an outcome, I wanted to catch myself in the habit of looking at the clock. I looked a lot, and never realized how much and how often I would look at the face of time with in and as a system of survival, measuring out the division of myself into limited and stagnant, robotic endgames unable to conceive of the actual physical movement of life surrounding me, as I am lost in the division and not the whole, to stand outside the mind, to scrub the mind clean of imagery through self forgiveness, writing and corrective application towards equality and oneness with this physical supporting world that is what is real.
No one can own this physical world, it is here as us, supporting us. Allowing and accepting what is here to be divided to support only a few is criminal, and the allowing of myself as a parent to monitor my children’s persona’s to fit into this system in such a way, as my beliefs, opinions and ideas, that will enable them to survive, I have shut down/disallowed their very expressions as life, their physical ability to be one with what is here, as myself am not this, as I was not allowed the gift of life, as I live in a system that does not respect life, a system that is lost in an alternate reality of self interest based on an end game that is the stopping of the birth of life into and as the living word, as a secondary limited perception device that utilizes images and me-more-izes them as what is real spreads myself into a stag-nant world where I am constricted in separation from what is real, this physical world.
Thus, through self forgiveness, I bring myself back, one and equal here, with and as the physical to befriend death as the signifier of the end of my separation from life. The opposite of what death is believed to be, and utilized to allow and justify the abuse existent on this earth.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that when I have any image in and as my mind, if I take the breath to slow myself down and look I will realize that what is in the mind is a desire as what I have been taught will enable my survival based on the collected characteristics of the generations and parents with whom I used as a guide when I was a child to form myself, where in this self interested survival persona, I separated myself from myself as life, lacking the guidance of common sense and consideration of how the systems in which I must participate uphold/are the castle walls of survival within inequality and lack of consideration for the support of all life as being in fact one and equal to myself here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have judged some of the friends my children brought home as not being supportive of what I perceived was necessary to build a character with the polish of my accepted and allowed beliefs learned from my parents as to what my children should “look” like as presentations to ensure their survival within a system I had not fully considered in common sense of what was best for all as being the only choice.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have worried about how my children were “looking” as a persona in fear that they would miss the proper development as this being what I had accepted and allowed would enable them to survive and be able to fit into the system within a certain level on the hierarchy to exist without struggle to supply themselves with their basic needs and then some.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to have seen, realized and understood that the options for them were limited, and that, within this system what was catered to was what support the profit of a few and not what enable all life to become one and equal, able to express and communicate with clarity and within this interact without fear and competition, but instead allow what is here to expand in awareness of self as life, as becoming one an equal to the expression of life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize how my ideas, beliefs and opinions where in support of my very own accepted and allowed separations into and as character/personality to support inequality with life, where I was becoming the voice of time, survival and competition instead of a living word as life here, being one with what is actually physically here as a real “movie” of “whole”/common sense.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to have allowed myself as a parent to have perpetuated the atrocity of separation from what is actually physically here, where the resources of this earth are used and abused without any regard for the nature of the form of what is here, to be forced into and as practices of profit instead of what is best for all, as the form tells the physical reality of the nature of the being as it exists here on this earth, and thus this system of profit does not consider the expression of life, and only takes life and abuses it to fit the form of self interest for the survival of the few to life themselves within a form in separation from their nature as life as the dream of the mind is propagated as what is real as what is the end game, and not what is actually physically real here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand, to take the breath time to equalize myself with and as what is physically, really here, to face the shame of what I have accepted and allowed, and then to let this go, to stand one and equal to this physical world, as this is the only choice, to bring about a world that is best for all working one and equal to the very form of this physical world, that can support all life in dignity here, where the only thing stopping this is the embedded beliefs, opinions and ideas written in text books by those who are the act of self interest survival/competition to maintain their control of unequal resource distribution in and as a belief that should they lose this control there will be nothing there to support them, when this physical world is here in and as the support of life as this is life.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the imagery of the mind has been made so huge it presents the illusion of conceiving the whole impossible, when all that is really happening is that this illusory memory/picture/movie is separation from the whole, thus is self forgiveness, writing and corrective application the means to diminish/make smaller this “godlike” idol as imagery,  to see realize and understand the end game as fuzzy logic of limited insight as consequence outplay within the totality of existence as what the mind is in fact, evident in and as the non-use and thus abuse of life on earth as what is within the present conditions of earth and what is being taught to children to support a system of competition/survival to the children, perpetuated by previous generations in and as parents.



I commit myself to standing as the living word through supporting a system of equality in and as an Equal Money System that is the process of equalizing, within best practices, to allow all life to become self as life as the living word, as an absolute expression and support of life, as self, as what is best for all.

I commit myself to no longer supporting a system  that diminishes the expression of life and instead supports the movement of life in common sense of the whole, realizing that what is best for life is best for self.

I commit myself to stopping all energetic mirages of image, thought, emotion and feeling to be the false god of my perception and to bring all personifications as characters back to self, as this is not myself being here, one and equal to life, to what is real to become and exist one and equal to what is real, the real “movie/story” of actual physical reality, to realize that all that is here is one and equal to myself, is myself.

I commit myself to communicating with common sense of what is physically actually real, with what is freely given as the gift of life, realizing the only existential loss is the action of myself within and as energy manifest in separation and thus friction and conflict as discord in relation to my outer world representing my own desires, wants and needs within self interested persona/character maintenance inconsiderate of what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment