Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 180 What is physically actually HERE

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that all there is is HERE.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to always bring myself back to HERE.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to have a relationship to HERE.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that when I become ansi and restless in the face of a rant, my own or from another, the onlysolution is to stop and to breath and to bring myself here, to look at what I am ranting about and what the rant supports as an idea, belief or opinion, want, desire or need, and to stop and to come back to HERE.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow ideas in and as my mind, which are always judgements, upholding a moreal as what I believe myself to be as reactions in fear of myself as life, separating myself from here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow relationships that are in separation from what is actually practically here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that having “faith” is existing in total abdication of what is actually physically here, which within a system of inequality would be what is taught as this takes what is real, the very resource of this earth and diminishes it in the eyes of the labor force as the human, to make this resource believe in something else being real to allow what is real, this physical world, to then be owned by a few.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the idea of faith is an opiate of the masses, that leads to a fantasy and a separation from what is real which is what is here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that creating a dream, and building an idea of “faith” to and towards that “dream” and saying this over and over again until it is believed is the perfect guise to control what is here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see realize and understand that the development of relationships being made so huge as being more important than another, is also the same thing used to separate from here, as this is making a part of all that is here, bigger than another part of here, and this is a means of separation from here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that if I become separate from HERE, I will no longer be able to see, here, and thus I will lose my sense of space HERE, which is what happens to so many humans as they age, they lose their sense of here and can no longer walk on this earth, this physical real world HERE, or even stand for that matter.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the lack of communication between individuals is also revealing a separation from HERE.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have voices in and as my mind, that are myself thinking, “ I have to get away from here”, which is what I am doing when I do not want to hear the rants of another.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to say to someone telling me about their past, “ What does this have to do with what is right HERE right now?”
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to think, “ I want to get away from this.”
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to say to myself “ I don’t want to hear this” which as the words suggest, I do not want to HERE this, as this seems like a burden to me, and I immediately want to protect myself from bringing HERE the “hear” as the words being spoken.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to imagine escape, to think of ways to escape, to not have to HERE the thing being HEARd.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to imagine no longer having to here the HEARd.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that the only way out of the HEARd is to HERE the HEARd.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the HERD as the sheep as the human is separated from the HERE through the HEARd.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that when I become ansi, I am a reaction to the HEARd as wanting to escape instead of bringing myself here in practical common sense of what is here, as it is here that I move myself, it is here that supports me as life, as the mind cannot exist without HERE, which is explained within the Heaven’s Journey to Life blogs and the History of Mankind series at Eqafe, among others.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that within my human physical body I become restless and ansi, and become a behavior of wanting to escape, which is a behavior of separation from here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that in wanting to escape I am not facing that which is before me, that is me, here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to trust myself as life here, and to stand and to be here and to realize that all there is is here, as this is the answer to the ego as the rant as the story that, as ego, is in separation from here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that in not bringing what is said, here, I separate myself from my own self hONEsty and do not allow myself to develop common sense of what is here in practice within and as myself here and only prolong my separation from life here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the very act of comparison is myself within limited values, as I am not here, accepting what is actually physically here, understanding the very form of what is here and investigating what is here, simply as what it is and how it functions in and as support as life.
I commit myself to see, realize and understand that there is no running away, as all there is is here.
I commit myself to breathing when I feel myself becoming restless and ansi to center myself here, and within this direct all that is being spoken, as myself as mind as the voices in my head and the HEARd words of another to here.

No comments:

Post a Comment