Thursday, May 24, 2012


Day 40 A state of ease.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting my self to believe that a state of ease is dependent on being with another person.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that, for instance , when I am walking with my dog and she is looking up to me and wagging her tail and I begin to laugh, this is being at ease.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to believe that being at ease if contingent on being with another person, as is the morality taught within the roles dictated by the systems of relationships within this world imposed on a earth that gives with ease, unconditionally.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that I am the cause of my own tension and dis-ease as I follow a mind consciousness system of energy where I believe that ease is contingent on specific wants, needs and desires fulfilled.
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to see, realize and understand that as life I am a state of ease, where I exist in a physical world that gives unconditionally to allow my self to exist as life in a state of ease, where is it only I as a human abdicating my self as life that is the existence of my self in a state away from a state of ease.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to believe the images in and as my mind as being a sought after state of ease, when it is these pictures that are the cause of disease, as these pictures are a belief that a state of ease is separate from my self, where my self as life is ease as I become one and equal to all that is here as all that is here is of life as my self is of life, and thus it is my responsibility as life that is here, that I an able to exist in a state of ease as what I am.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that the present debt system of money, where money determines of I live or if I die, perpetuates a state of dis-ease, creating stress and thus a more acidic environment within my human physical body where I then allow organisms within my human physical body to thrive that cause disease.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that I fear for my own survival and within this I become competition and within this am constantly comparing and judging in order to ensure my own survival.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that my self as being in a state of ease is allowing my self to be life, and thus express life here.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not see, realize and understand that this society created by the human is not supportive of the human being at ease with themselves, as the amount of disease in America clearly indicates what has been accepted and allowed as the very structure of the present money system is not causing ease within this country of the world.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that I am the cause of my own disease, as I am constantly comparing my self to what is around me as though I am busy maintaining my position within the hierarchy of a system that demands that I have money in order to survive, a system that places ownership of unconditionally given life sustaining resources within the control of a few, who themselves are trying to survive, which is actually causing stress and dis-ease on this planet, a planet that provides what is needed for the human to exist in ease, to realize a heaven on earth and the ease of self as life giving as one would like to receive and that this is what all humans would enjoy being given the chance.

I commit my self to, within my self realize that the state of my self as life, in a state of self acceptance, self responsibility, self honesty is my self becoming unconditionally giving as that which this earth is, is my self in a state of ease, where I would be the same today, tomorrow and yesterday, which would be unchangeable as I would be  in a state of ease. , and thus not chasing and competing for my own survival.

I commit my self to stopping the wants, needs and desires of the mind, as these are the separations of my self into worry, and fear, away from my self moving as my self as life, being at ease with my self here, able to enjoy what is here as life, within and without.

I commit my self to being aware of my breath in every moment where my breath will remain constant, deep comfortable and at ease, one and equal to my self here as life, where I realize that my breath indicates the presence of my self here, where I am more able to make decisions than I would be if I allow my self to become anxious, fearful and wanting something outside of my self to determine the ability of my self to be in a state of ease.

I commit my self to  exposing how a system of debt causes anxiety and stress, as in order to live, money must come in to pay for my existence, where all around me is an earth that gives unconditionally and in abundance, thus money is not real, but has been accepted and allowed in and as the mind,, collectively by the human, to be the only expression of man, as the very nature of man, where man, if he would look at this world, is able to realize that this world is not supporting life and that is is the system that is the cause of disease on this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment