Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 46 The tethered human


Day 46 
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe I need something outside of my self to determine how I should move, how i should be, how I should make decisions - which means that i have not been taught to understand this world as I believe I need something separate from me to make my decisions for me, which is to say I have been lead to believe I am separate from life, within this I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to realize that I am one and equal as life, to life, this to say that I cannot, as I am life, be what it is that I am, one and equal to all that exists here as this physical world, if I am not trained to be here, in common sense of this world, if I am needing directives from without to guide me.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to question this fact, where, if I look and see and use my common sense, and realize that I am life, one and equal as life, as what is here, as what we all are, that what is making decisions for me, as I have been trained to follow systems, has not in fact stopped  famine, and rape, and war, and unequal earth resource distribution where the countries with the most natural resource  are the ones with the greatest poverty?
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize, and understand that what I have allowed to be the directive and decision maker of my self, as the centralized governments that have existed within history, where all were of centralized structures with words suggesting differences - these structures made of of men - have not in fact stopped the abuse of life, and the inconsiderate rape of earth’s resources to the point where these allowed and accepted governing structure are allowing extensive animal and plant and soil abuse of that which is the real support for the human as a physical being on this physical planet where, the physical is an instrument for the expression of life, as this is the gift to birth self into the physical in and as life to enable one to traverse the eye of the needle and transcend death.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe in a imaginary god, given as many different names as the centralized governing bodies deceptively presented as being different, when in fact, the religions and the governing bodies are the cause of the abuse in existence as they are the structure built by the human, and what has existed and yet all that has existed is inequality, thus it becomes clear that religion and centralized governments are the cause of inequality, the cause, accepted and allowed as what these centralized directives in fact have become is the service of self interest to a few within a system of survival where money signifies earth’s resources, given unconditionally, yet made to be the ownership of singular men.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that it is the natural outcome within a system of profit as competition to survive that drives men to sequester  possessions to ensure their survival and control, as survival becomes the focus of self in self interest as life is only ensured through money and not what is accepted as the value.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize, understand, that within such a system, the development of awareness and understanding of this physical world and the systems, by the human would equalize self to what the present structures actually exist as and thus put and end to follower and leader divisions.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that I as a human have not been educated to understand myself , to understand this physical world, and instead have been taught that I am incapable of understanding this physical world and need something outside of my self to give direction, which, as I started, makes no sense, has no common sense as I, the human, am life, of the same substance as all that is here on this earth and thus can learn to understand life, and as this has not been what was taught , it is obvious that what is taught supports inequality, within this is my responsibility to realize that I the human, must stand with many to stop and change this system of inequality so that I am the children to come can learn to become one and equal to that which they are, life.


I commit my self to researching and understanding how the present system functions.
I commit my self to question the validity of a structure, as in religion that says a “central” god is directing myself here, that a centralized government knows better than I, when all systems are made up of people who are the same as I as a human in a physical body able to be developed and become self perfected.
I commit my self  to exposing that the idea that systems direct and control all aspects of myself here indicates that each person has not truly been developed as this would  stop a game of survival and competition known as profit as a system, it is believed is the only choice, where if I looked within my self and realized what I had become as a follower the the cause as the system mimics my own accepted and allowed behaviors of survival as competition, blame, spite, justification, excuse, desire, want and need, where I realize I am never satisfied and am endlessly worrying about money to the point where I no longer live and only consider my own self interested need for money to survive in the style in which I am accustomed not considering the consequences my behavior creates within this world that is the gift of life.
I commit my self to reading self forgiveness blogs for twenty one days, no matter the resistances I feel, knowing that I am a programmed organic robot, as the 70% water that is my human physical body is able to be resonantly programmed to adhere to the proposals of systems that mimic my own obsession with survival, as I cannot see that the chicken and the egg are one and the same. so that I can begin to experience the common sense of the resistance to changing stagnant patterns of behavior that are what I have become that will resist being silenced through self forgiveness since this is all that I have ever know, where if I were to continue with self forgiveness myself, and then write self forgiveness, and corrective application I would find my self becoming calmer and more appreciative of that which I am, life, one and equal to this physical world as the human physical body and this planet called earth, where I would realize that I have not really ever breathed into the fullness that is my human physical body.






No comments:

Post a Comment